October 31st

The married potter couple left their and twins home as they went on a date. Lilly Potter was afraid something bad was going to happen. However, her husband James Potter told her not to worry they are protected by the Auras. They did not count the dark lord killing the Aura quickly and walked up stairs to find the auras partner standing in front of the two twin infants. The dark lord lifted his wand and killed the woman. He stood in front of the two infants. One had fiery red hair and brown eyes. As the other had messy black hair and adva kadavra  green eyes. Right there the dark lord New the bright green eyes was the one in the prophecy. That boy was Harry Potter. That boy looked curiously at the lord as the other cried out in fear. The lord knew that the boy had something. As the boy had a smile on his face. The lord once again pointed the wand at the boy. He said the magic words and the green curse flew at the boy hitting him in the right eye. Leaving a huge lightning scar making him blind in his right eye. The dark lord disappeared and the roof began to collapse. A piece of dry wall flew down and scratched his brother on the cheek making a v.
When the Potters returned home they ran in to check on their twins. They found a sleeping Harry and a crying Camilo. They immediately called Dumbledore who came right away. The headmaster scanned the boys. Harry drained of his Mahican core and declared squib. Camilo with his magical core in tack and a v shape scar on his cheek was declared as the boy who lived and the chosen one.