My Roomie Rainbow Blitz [Appl...

Aphdepression tarafından

One summer vacation without Fluttershy leads to many events between Applejack and Rainbow Blitz. Even though... Daha Fazla

My roomie Rainbow Blitz
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Guys...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

1.3K 45 23
Aphdepression tarafından

"Fluttershy? "

"Like oh my god AJ. Why are you rooming with Rainbow" she shouted over the phone.

I rolled my eyes. "We were put together" I said. "Oh and why are you cuddling him too"

"Who and the hay told you that"

"Rarity"

That bitch. She needs to stay out of people's business.

I hung up the phone and ran into the house. I ran down the halls and into Raritys bedroom.

She looked startled. "You fucking bitch" She looked shocked at my words.

"You worthless piece of a friend.  How dare you tell Flutters" I shouted.

"She needed to know" She shouted back. "Know? Know what? All he was doing was comforting me"

"Oh. Applejack im sorry" "Yeah ya should be" I spat at her

I ran to my room. Thank god Blitz wasn't there. I took off my clothes.  I dug through my draws. Found it. My red and green bikini. I put it on and grabbed a towel.

I ran outside to the beach. I set my towel down in the sand and ran into the water.

The cold oceans wave on my legs flet good. I was enjoying it until a beach ball was thrown at my head.

I picked it up. "Hey sorry bout that" someone called. I turned around.  Sorain. "Howdy Sorain" I said throwing the ball back.

"Oh hey AJ. Want to play" He asked.

"Sure" after we played for a hour we got out.

"Hey AJ"

"Yeah"

"Want to go out on a date with me tonight"

I thought about it. He was hot and charming. I smiled.

"Sure I love to"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

36.4K 1.3K 23
Jay Walker is a normal college student with a part-time job in a tea shop. Nya Smith, his girlfriend, is an equally normal student who in her spare t...
11.3K 523 15
It's a tale as old as... well, before time had a name! Nya is tired of her provincial life, working day and night as a blacksmith alongside her brot...
550K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...