The Broken Whole(Book Three o...

Autorstwa BobbieJoONeil

From the beginning everyone has tried to separate Vivian Donaldson and Kendall Sparks. Now someone has. And K... Więcej

The Broken Whole(Book Three of The Perfect Half Series)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 31

158 21 0
Autorstwa BobbieJoONeil

Chapter 31

Kendall and I walked in the forest, enjoying being together again. I smiled and pulled out my wings.

"Wanna race?" He pulled me close. We looked at each other. I knew then that I'd be with him forever. He had the same look on his face. I kissed him quickly and leaped into the air.

"Cheater." He called before taking off. We raced through the forest, staying together the whole time. I stopped, not feeling like a swim. He stopped next to me. I smiled down at him and landed. We sat next to a tree.

"I heard about your dad's wedding."

"I'm a bride’s mates with Skylar." I said.

"I bet that you'll be the prettiest one there." He kissed my head.

"Will you be my date?" I asked.

"I'd love too." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Now that we're together again, we're in for a storm." He pointed out.

"Before Rhoda died she told me that you and I need to make a change in the supernatural world. I think we have too."

"I feel like we can do anything as long as we're together." He smiled.

"Me too." I agreed. He pulled me closer.

"So, it's settled. We'll prove to the supernatural world that fairies and vampires can be together." I declared.

"Even with the consequences?"

"Even with the consequences." I looked at him. He nodded.

"Let's do it."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

133K 3.5K 25
Sapphire was attacked and turned into a vampire. Now she loves with the Cullen family. Everything goes wrong though when she start going back to scho...
122K 2.9K 31
After becoming a new type of Vampire, Rosalie abandons Emmett, and the rest of her family with an original vampire named Klaus. Emmett needs a change...
9.7K 309 40
BOOK TWO ***Blurb will change once it's completed*** Four years have passed for Axel and Verity. What happens when Axel finds her and that he has hu...
230K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...