Uncontrollable World

By memelollilol

What happens if all kpop idols were students and attended the same school and have no dating bans......... A... More

Hello
Chapter 1: Mind blow
Chapter 2: School starts!:(
Chapter 3: Meeting the new student
Chapter 4: Awkward
Chapter 5: *Ahem*
Chapter 6: Realizing Her
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's notes
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 12 part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's notes
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's notes
Author notes

Chapter 26

2.3K 63 20
By memelollilol

Jisoo's POV:
I was walking home. I could not wait for tonight. The party will start at 6 and end....

Well.... actually it will end only when everyone goes home. Because there's no school tomorrow right?

It's 4 now. I was suppose to meet Jinyoung at the park at 5.45. I was somehow really excited.
What is Jinyoung doing to me. I had no inspiration to finish my homework. I lay in my bed, counting the number of leaves there was on the tree but gave up afterwards.

Rosé POV:
I was so bored and I've already finished my homework. I didn't feel like revising at all.

Should I go for the party now?
Would it be weird?
I was pretty sure there was already people there.

I grabbed my bag that was packed in advance. I was so excited. Especially because it's Mark's house.

I made sure that I looked perfect. Then, I followed the map to the address he sent to the group.

I reached way before I expected. It was only 4.05 pm. Oops. I rang the doorbell.

Omg. The house is honestly so pretty.
I stared in awe. I wished I had a house like that.

"What are you waiting for? Come in?"
Someone said.

I looked up. It's someone I didn't know. He does look like Mark though.

I followed him.

"Sign beside your name," he told me.

Seriously, is this really necessary?

I signed beside my name.

"Oh. So you're Rosé. Ok." He said and smirked.

What.....

"Mark! You're girlfriend is here!" He shouted.

What the heck. Since when was I his girlfriend.

Mark came and looked at me weirdly.

"I don't have a girlfriend! But come on in!" Mark led me into the house.

It was beautiful.

"You might want to wait for a while because I wasn't expecting anyone to come. Arhh... like 1h 50 min before the party really starts." Mark explained.

My faced turned red. And I lowered my head to avoid eye contact.

"Cute!" His brother said.

He smacked him.

His brother then ran away.

Ok... this is really awkward. What can I do?

"I'll give you two options: you either help me or wait." Mark suggested.

"I guess I'll help?" I answered. I wasn't a fan of waiting.
----------------------
End of chapter.
Thank you all for supporting.
This was also really short.
Question: what ships do you ship?
😂
I might be updating more but I'm honestly not sure.
Also, tell me if there are any language errors etc. thanks 🌹✔️🍑🐣💓

Pic credits to owner. 💓 Jinji really should date

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 487 25
A BTS X Reader X GOT7 fan fiction Your twin sister and you transfered to 2 different school. Your sister: the best k-pop school/You: The best school...
80.1K 3.3K 41
Blackpink are a group of girls in the SNU sports division, and BTS are a group of guys in the same. What happens when a new girl joins as a part of b...
59.2K 2.4K 34
Kim Namjoon doesn't want to date a girl again after what happened to him in his past, But his 6 friends force him to. The 7 of them go to college an...
37.8K 1.7K 32
Being Jinyoung's Sister Season 3!!! since some of you requested it Ji Eun's entering a new chapter in her life. But this time she's not alone. She ne...