Meant To Be (2020)

By Izzanians20

(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Thank You!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Published!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Last Chapter
🦄 Special Chapter 🐰
Meet a New Author

Chapter 10

9.1K 353 110
By Izzanians20

Jennie's Pov

"You guys are a cute family"

"Match made in heaven"

"You're blessed with a cute child"

I pouted, trying to keep myself from crying. I'm on the press conference right now with all the media.

I just stayed on the corner, watching my son on the lap of another woman, looking all confused. She looks like me on some angles so that's why they thought that I'm her.

I was startled when a hanky was placed in front of my face and I remembered I was with Mark. Since I didn't accept the hanky he just placed it on my face.

"I told you we should've just watched it on TV", he said and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I just wanted to make sure if Taemin's safe", I replied.

"I'm sure Taehyung will take care of his son so come with me for a while, I have something to tell you", he pulled me out of the room and we headed towards the nearest park.

"What do you want to tell me?", I asked him.

"Don't be shocked okay?", He warned and I just nodded.

"The reason why I rarely visit is because, I auditioned to be an idol and I got accepted", I just nodded my head but what he said processed on my mind.

He audutioned to be an idol.

And he got accepted.

"Really? Congrats dude! You're an idol now!", He immediately put his hand on my mouth and looked around us.

"Good thing no one heard. I don't want anyone to know yet except you. Well, not yet, until we debut", he said and I apologized.

I smiled widely and hugged him.

"Oh my! My best friend is going to be an idol!", I cheered and he just hugged me back.

"I'll let you meet my new family, come on", he said and dragged me towards a popular company.

"You're going to be an idol? In JYP? Cool!", I said in amusement and he just chuckled.

"Let's go in", we entered the company and I can't help but feel amazed.

I looked at Mark again, my best friend's an idol now. I can't help but feel sad, his time with me and Taemin will be shortened.

"Hey, what are you thinking?", I didn't realized that he was already in front of me and grabbed both of my hands.

"I was just thinking that, you won't be with Taemin and I all the time since you're an idol now. It's just sad. Don't get me wrong! I'm happy but,", he cut me off and cupped my cheeks to make me look at him.

"I'll always be Taemin's uncle and I'll always be your best friend. I will always make time for you guys. I'm just a call away", he said and kissed my nose.

"Hyung?", we looked to the side and saw two boys.

They look like from another country.

"Jackson, BamBam!", Mark called them with a smile.

I guess they're his new family.

"Who's this fine specimen with you?", The tall one asked while pointing at me.

"Guys, this is Jennie. The one that I've been telling you about", Mark said and put both if his hands on my shoulders.

"Oh! You mean the one that you lo--", before he could finish his sentence, the other one covered his mouth.

"Uh, Jennie, this is Jackson and BamBam. My co-members", he introduced and I bowed at them slightly.

"It's nice meeting you guys", I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too Jennie", Jackson said.

"So, what's your group name?", I asked.

"We are going to be Got7, Jennie", Mark replied.

"I can't wait to debut hyung. Oh! Noona, you look like Apink's Naeun", BamBam said that rendered me speechless.

I looked down and and felt Mark press on my shoulder to calm me down.

"Don't worry Jennie, for me you're the most prettiest girl I've ever met", somehow, Mark's words soothed me.

I smiled a bit then I heard the people infront of us cleared their throats.

"Hyung, why don't we introduce Jennie noona to the others?", BamBam offered and they lead me to a room.

**********

"That's so cool! I didn't know you could do something like that Mark", I said amused, when they showed me their first song, Girls Girls Girls.

When Mark did the stunts, I was amazed. I guess I have still many things that I didn't know about him.

"That's not all, he looks like he has a split personality, sometimes he's quiet but he's already planning to trick or prank us in his head. Sometimes he's so loud and funny. I don't know what to do with him", Jaebum complained and I couldn't help but smile.

He opens up to other people too, it makes me proud of him.

"How about with you Jennie noona? What is Mark hyung when he's with you?", Yugyeom asked.

"Well he's caring, sweet and thoughtful. He never leaves me behind nor let's me feel sad and lonely. I could say that he's my personal energizer, because there is no dull moments when I'm with him", I said honestly and Mark messed my hair up.

"Of course, I couldn't let my best friend be sad. Or else, I'll be sad too", he said and I locked our arms with a smile.

Then, we suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it", Youngjae volunteered and opened the door.

"Woah! It's BTS!", I froze when I heard BTS.

Could it be that Taehyung's here? Mark felt that I'm stiff and he looked worried but I just smiled at him.

"What are they doing here?", I asked and Jinyoung answered for me.

"We're all friends and we used to train together", I just nodded at his answer.

"Oh? Jennie noona is here", Jungkook pointed and I smiled nervously.

"You know him Jungkookie?", BamBam asked and Jungkook nodded.

"What are you doing here Jennie? Shouldn't you be at the press con with Taehyung and Taemin?", Jin asked and I could feel the stares of Got7 at me.

"Don't tell me, you're really that child's Mom?", They asked and I covered my ears.

"So you mean, it's not Naeun?", Jinyoung asked and Mark nodded.

"They thought that Jennie is Naeun since they look so alike and Big hit took it as an opportunity to work with another company through Taemin", Mark said and paused when he realized that BTS is there.

"No offense guys, it's just my point of view", Mark said and Namjoon nodded.

"That's what we thought too. Our manager always goes for what opportunity that is given to us. And he thinks that through Taemin, Taehyung's popularity will increase", I looked down, clenching my fists.

"So you're saying that they used my son for fame is that it?", I asked and they all went silent.

I'm so stupid to believe his sweet talks when all of this is just for fame and popularity.

"Excuse me but I think I have to get my son. This isn't what we talked about", I got out of the room and heard footsteps infront of me.

"Mommy!"

I looked up and saw Taemin in Taehyung's arms. I quickly walked towards him and grab Taemin aqay from him.

"Jennie?", Taehyung called out but I'm already outside of the building.

"Jennie wait a minute!", he grabbed my arm.

"Why are you like this? Is there something wrong?", Taehyung asked and I breathed deeply, trying to calm myself.

"Now that the deal is done, don't ever let your manager get near Taenin again. Understand?", I said and he looked confused.

"Your just using Taemin for fame, right Taehyung?", I asked him and he looked shock.

"I would never do that! He's my son too Jen, why would I do that?", He defended.

"Why would you do that? Because your an idol, and you guys will do anything to gain more fans, even if it means to use someone", I hugged my son as I tried not to let my tears fall.

"Jen, this is a misunderstanding. You know I would never do that. Do you really think I'm that low? You know me!"

"That's the thing! It's been five years Taehyung. I don't know if I still know you!", I snapped at him and hailed a cab.

I got in and left him there dumbfounded. I looked at Taemin who looked like he was about to cry.

"Mommy, Daddy why?", Taemin asked and a tear fell from his eye.

It broke my heart seeing him cry. But I have to stay strong.

"Mommy's just scolding Daddy okay? Don't cry", I hushed him and wiped his tears.

"Why? Did Daddy do something bad?", he asked and I nodded.

"Daddy did something, so I have to scold him", I said again.

"Like when Taemin broke the cooking jar? Did Daddy broke one too?", Taemin asked innocently and I just hugged him.

Your Daddy did broke something but it's not a jar, rather it's my trust.

I'll still let you see him Taehyung, but I won't let you use him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.2K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
9.8K 361 36
Childhood love?No it doesn't exist. Love itself was becoming a bird that I couldn't catch.I thought I was loved but he pushed me away again ......And...
199K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
66.8K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...