Zodiac Stories

By igotswegbutnojams

Genders: Boys: Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio Girls: Gemini, Leo, Saggitaruis,Capricorn,Picses... More

Zodiacs Chat
Sleepover Part2
Sleepover
Zodiacs preparing for school
Zodiac's Crazy Show
Zodiac At School
Final Shippings
CapricornxVirgo f/m
Signs at the airport
What the signs told me
A/N with Picses and Leo
Some crazy things
The signs as Bts songs
Aries' confession
Picses' confession
THANK YOU!!
I tagged myself..
Conversations...
What I know about the signs
Face reveal!!!
Comebacks
Author's crazy note
Random
SCIENCE!!
Christmas Fanfic (By Cancer) Pt. 1
Faces of the signs
Faces of the signs
Pisces the love adviser
Zodiac Chat (again)
A/N
Signs as--
GeminixTaurus Oneshot
Random Things
Tag sorry
Photos and a random talk
Pierce The Viel
T^T Help meh
Mannerism
Camping
Boy Readers?
Camping
Camping
Signs as parts of digestive system
Signs as
Signs as
Merry Christmas
Shinee's Jonghyun+ Depression
•One-shot• GeminixCapricorn F/M
Signs as Blackpink
Signs in Valentine's Day
Q and A With The Zodiac Signs
Zodiac Signs Watching Hamilton

Camping

542 13 6
By igotswegbutnojams

The pairs for the camping were
Aries and Aquaruis
Sagittaruis and Gemini
Taurus and Scorpio (They secretly ship it)
Cancer and Pisces
Leo and Libra
Capricorn and Virgo

They just got into pairs unless someone gets lost. They were still in one group because they like being together.

"Hmm...Guys, let's start making the tents now. 4 tents with 3 people in it." Capricorn announced to them. It was already 4 in the afternoon  and decided to make the tents before dinner.

They already put up the tents. They just needed to find 2 people to sleep with them.

"Uhm, humans. Why don't we group with the people we don't talk to often? But it has to be the same gender.." Gemini suggested which the signs agreed to.

Aquaruis patted Sagittaruis back and asked, "Let's be tentmates. Don't ask where I got that from.." Sagi smiled and accepted her request. They were now finding one more tentmate.

"Hmm...now who aren't we closed to?" Aquaruis scanned the girls that were busy finding a tentmate.

They asked Gemini but she said that she already had Leo and Capricorn as tentmates and that her and Sagi are close with each other.

They were only left with Pisces.

Aquaruis remembered what Scorpio told her and Taurus. She thought to herself that this camping trip was going to be awkward for her.

Sagi also remembered what she heard from Scorpio. She promised herself to try to be cool around Pisces and not be uncomfortable .

"Hey Uhm Pisces let's be tentmates!!" Sagi managed to say enthusiactly and cheerfully.

Pisces had noticed that her eyes lied to be cheerful and enthusiastic. She was being hurt..

Pisces had planned to talk to Sagi later before they sleep.

Meanwhile, Cancer had asked Scorpio..

"Uh, Scorpio...want to share the tent?" He asked Scorpio. Cancer always thought that Scorpio had the dark aura surrounding him but he was wrong.

When Scorpio faced him, Scorpio had that suprised look.

"Oh uh, sure dude..." Scorpio hesitated. He hesitated because of what the parrot told him.

"Uh guys..I'm gonna join you..Aries, Taurus, and Libra are tentmates already. So I'm guessing I'm with the both of you.." Virgo said awkwardly as he sensed the awkward atmosphere between the two. He knew that Scorpio was hiding something that involved Cancer in it.
--------------------------------
Gemini's POV
Me and Sagi were sitting down in the ground while talking. We were partners anyways.

The others were exploring and roaming around. Virgo and Cappy were trying to act like Taichi and Inaba from Kokoro connect. Aquaruis was bossing Aries around. She was asking him to go up the tree and try to get that coconut. Taurus and Scorpio were talking about the..parrot thing. Leo is forcing Libra to act like a girl. And he, somehow, successfully acted like a girl..in her period. Cancer and Pisces were breaking the fourth wall. Oops, did I break one?

I went back to my senses when Sagi called my name.

"Gem.." Sagi called out and I looked at her.

"Yes?" I told her telling her to continue.

She looked down and kind of hesitated when she was about to say something. I was starting to get worried because I had so many thought of what she would say..Like..

"I LIKE TAURUS"
"LET GO OF OUR FRIENDSHIP. I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE"
"I'M A VEGAN NOW" (Sorry if I offended anyone)

But what she said was way more worse I wouldn't want to answer..

"What did you and Scorpio talked about..?" My mind couldn't absorb what she said.

"Uh...what?" I asked her just to make sure I heard it right..

"Uhm, I asked what you and Scorpio talked about yesterday when you followed him to the backyard.." She said once again..

And with that, I had absorbed it.

Should I say it? I mean, I couldn't lie to her. And I told the guys I couldn't promise..Haish...No time to waste..I'd just tell it already..And I will just explain..

"Haish..Well..This might sound insane but, you gotta believe me and don't tell anyone okay?" I told her and she just nodded..

I sighed before I continued, "Well..Scorpio was walking around when he saw a child. He was gonna adopt it but the child asked, 'Trip to Korea, Trip to Arctic, or Camping?' And I know, he should've answered Trip to Korea but he answered camping cause who knows. Then the child said a parrot will come up to him and say the name of the person he truly loves. Then blah blah blah, the parrot said Pisces..I'm so sorry Sagi..If you're hurt.." I told her not even taking a glance of her..I looked up and saw her smiling

She was about to tell something but then an angry voice stopped her..

"Gemini?!" I turned back and saw Taurus and Scorpio. Scorpio had a calm face and Taurus had this..Angry face..

I looked around and only see the four of us..

I stood up to get near them and Sagi followed..

"I-I'm so sorry...I can't promise--" I was cut off by Taurus..

"I thought we can trust you Gem...It turns out I was wrong.." He said with anger in his eyes..

"I told you I can't promise..Sagi asked and I answered...That's our deal right?" I told him staying calm.

"Heh..Well you could've just wait Scorpio to tell it. I should've known we couldn't trust you..With that mouth of yours? I don't think so.." He chuckled bitterly at the end..

He was about to say something else but Sagi stopped him.

"Let me talk first. First of all, I already knew. I just wanted to know if I could trust Gemini. And it turns out, I could.. Scorpio, just follow your heart..Don't let anyone or anything change your desire." Sagi said and ended with a smile..

"Scorpio, I'm really sorry.." I told Scorpio hoping he would forgive me..

"Its fine Gemini..I forgive you.." My eyes bright up when he said those words..

But when I faced Taurus..I don't think so..

"I'm not yet done with you Gemini. I thought you could keep that filthy mouth of yours shut!! I thought we could trust you! Why couldn't you keep secrets huh? I don't even know if I could trust you anymore!" He angrily said. I tried to keep my tears not to fall but I failed..

"Don't you dare try to act so pitiful..You're so two faced!! No wonder why you represented the twins! You know by saying this secret, it could break the Zodiacs!! You're so selfish!" My tears continued to stream down my cheeks..

"Taurus, we could fix this. Scorpio has already forgiven me..So please forgive me.." I managed to say through my sobs..

"Hah..Of course...You think I could forgive you so easily?! You know I love you but I don't even know why we're even best friends.." He said and walked away..

Scorpio called him out but it was no use..

And with those last words, I fell on my knees crying..

Cancer's POV
Gem fell on her knees..

I stepped out of the blue and called out Scorpio..

"Scorpio.." I called him out. He looked at me nervously and Gem & Sagi looked up..

"Cancer, I am so sorry. I know that you like Pisces and I'm just here ruining everything.." Scorpio said and looked down..

"Scorps, Its fine....I understand everything. Sagi is right. Just follow your heart. And who knows, maybe that parrot was just pranking you..Haha.." I said and ended with a laugh.. I understand everything..But one keeps bothering me..

"Thanks for understanding Cancer. It really means alot..How can I repay you for understanding?" He said and I laughed at his words.

"No need to---Actually, can you guys help me? To confess my feelings to Pisces..?" I told them. Today was supposed to be time I'm gonna confess to her. I hope it works..

"Sure dude but let's deal with this problem first.." Scorpio said as Gem stood up.

"Where are you going Gem?" Sagi asked Gem. We all looked at her sad eyes.

"I'm going to find Taurus.." And with that, she ran to the direction where Taurus went..

"Guys, something's..bothering me. I think I know why Tau was mad at Gem.." They looked at me.

"What is it? I swear, if it's just a shallow reason Taurus will bleed to death.." Sagi said and glared at the thin air as she ball her fists

"Remember Tau's ex? Poly? Gem and her had the same mistake. Tau told Poly a mustkeep secret. But unfortunately, Poly told the secret to everyone she knows. And that's how they broke up. By the way, I don't know what's secret about.." I told them. They looked at me shockingly like I was a detective..

"Wow...well, let's leave it to them. They're best friends and they have to fix it.." Scorpio and stood up..

"Come on, let's go back to our place and call everyone to eat. Aside from Gem and Tau, I'm sure they won't get lost because Gem has the map.." Sagi said and stood up.

We went to our place and called the others.

"Did you guys see Aries and Aqua?" Cappy asked. We shooked our heads.

"We'll find them later." Leo said and with that we started to eat.

While I was eating, Scorpio went up to me and said, "Just confess to her. Use your words from your heart. Girls usually like it simple and sincere.." He said and walked away. Wow...Scorpio's really kind...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Uhh, Pisces...Can we talk?" I asked Pisces. ASHH!! This is it! I'm finally gonna confess!!

"Oh sure! What are we gonna talk about?" She asked

I sighed and held her hands as I looked into her eyes, "Pisces, I like you. And no, not as a friend but in a romantic way. You always made me happy. I always want you by my side. I just woke up one day then bam!! I had already fallen inlove with you. And I'm too deep to go out of it.." I said and chuckled the last part.

I was about to say something else but I was cut off with her hug..

"I also had fallen inlove too. And I'm glad that you catched me.." She said in between of our hug..

"Wait...Really?!" I asked. I was making sure I heard it right.

"Mhmm.." She hummed and nodded.

"So we're a thing now?" I asked her looking at her wonderful eyes..

"No Cancer. We're humans. But we are now on." She said and laughed..

"No Pisces. We're not a light switch. We're boyfriend and girlfriend." I said and laughed. I hugged her once again and said.

"I love you Pisces." I felt her smile and she said,

"I love you too.." She said and that made me smile..

"SHEMS!!! WHY CAN'T I HAVE A BOYFRIEEENNDD!!" Leo suddenly shouted and we looked at her and laughed

"Don't worry Leo. You'll have him soon.." Libra said to Leo..

"Wait....It's already 6:00..Where's Tau, Gemini, Aqua, and Aries?" Virgo suddenly asked and we looked at the quiet forest behind us.

Guys, I joined this story in the watty's 2017 please votee and comment! Also, watch Kokoro Connect. Its nice! Don't worry! There's still part 3..Its lagging again! T^T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
287K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...