Lonely shadow Part 2 (BTS Sug...

By Z-Tan1

Part 2 Yeyyyy!!!!!! You should read the first part before reading this one. And have fun reading!!!!! ^-^ [29... More

Begin
Long-time no see
YOU!??!!!?
Where are you?
Sherlock Holmes search
We are coming!
First try...
Second try...
Found you!!
How could you?!
Is that really you?
Dead inside
Bad Déjà-vu
Wait, what!?
Sweet revenge!
UPDATE!!!
Special Chapter!
THANKS GUYS!!!!

Let's end this!

591 38 40
By Z-Tan1

???: "NOT ON MY WATCH!"

We both turned around and saw Yoongi and the others standing there. I smiled when I saw them even if tears were streaming down my face. Yoongi looked at me and then at my mother. I saw guilt in his eyes.

Justin: "Not you again!"

He said in frustration. He then was standing behind me and pointing the gun at me.

Justin: "I suggest that you leave if you don't want her to die!"

My eyes winded and I looked at Yoongi. Everyone looked at Yoongi. But Yoongi just stared at Justin.

Yoongi: "You won't kill her. You're too obsessed with her. You wouldn't hurt her."

He said clam but I knew he was nervous and angry.

He was scared even if nobody noticed it. I did.

Justin: "You are right."

He said after a while. Then he removed the gun from my head and pointed it at Yoongi.

Justin: "But I have no problems with killing you!"

My eyes winded and I stared at Justin.

Justin: "Or your friends!"

He pointed at all of them.

Justin: "But if I'll kill you, then Yuna will have no one she could love except me!"

He said and pointed the gun back at Yoongi.

Justin: "Just me!"

I could see anger boiling inside of Yoongi.

He then suddenly ran towards us and pointed away Justin's gun with one hand and with the other hand he picked up Justin by grabbing his neck. Because of his vampire powers it was really fast.

Yoongi: "She will never love you!"

He then threw the gun out of Justin's hands and started fighting with him. He punched Justin and Justin fell down. Then Yoongi got on him and started punching nonstop. When the two of them started fighting Justin's other men came too. My friends fought against them. Namjoon, Jin, V and Hoseok turned into wolfs before the fight started. While everyone was fighting Cyndi came to me and untied me.

Cyndi: "I'm so sorry."

Yuna: "It's not your fault."

Cyndi: "Yes it is."

Yuna: "WATCH OUT!"

She bent down and the guy who wanted to hit something on her head got my fist in his face instead.

When Cyndi got back up and looked at the guy who was laying on the ground she said.

Cyndi: "Wow! Thanks."

Yuna: "You are welcome."

We got up and joined the fight. While each of the boys was fighting on his own, Cyndi and I fought together. Together we won against each of them who attacked us. Of course we had to feel some punches too. But it's okay, we didn't get as much punches as the boys did. When Cyndi and I didn't saw any other men we looked for the others. Some were injured but they could still stand up. But then we spotted Jungkook. He was injured really badly. Cyndi rushed towards him. She put his head on her lap and cried.

Cyndi: "J-Jungkook?"

The others came to.

Jimin: "We must heal his wounds as quickly as possible. These are not normal wounds. If we don't heal it quickly then he might not survive."

Cyndi: "Then let's go! What are we waiting for?!"

I looked around to find Yoongi but he wasn't there. Then I looked back at Jimin who was carrying Jungkook.

Jimin: "Guys, someone will stay here with Yuna."

Namjoon: "I will. You guys go and help him."

He nodded and they left.

Namjoon: "Are you okay?"

Yuna: "Yes I am fine but where is Yoongi and Justin?"

Namjoon: "I don't know let's go find them before something bad happens."

With that started searching for him.

Yoongi pov.

While we were fighting we didn't care where we were going. And soon we were on the rooftop. We both were injured badly but no one would give up.

Justin: "You won't give up, right?"

Yoongi: "Never!"

Justin: "Then I think you have to die."

Yoongi: "We'll see who dies!"

Justin: "Let's end this! Here and now!"

Yoongi: "Let's end this!"

We still kept on fighting. Then I saw that he got a knife and he started attacking me with it. Luckily he didn't hit me. He got mad every time he wasn't able to hit me. Then he began to ran towards me with the knife in his hands. I quickly picked up a pointed object that was laying on the ground and pressed it against his chest. He stopped moving and his eyes were huge. His knife fell down and so did he. I started breathing heavily. Then I also slowly laid down. My body hurts like I was smashed by a train. Then I heard Yuna's voice.

Yuna: "Yoongi!!"

That was the last thing I heard before everything went black. Yuna...

Yuna pov.

We found Yoongi and Justin on the rooftop. Justin was dead and Yoongi was just unconscious. We brought him to the others as soon as possible. We couldn't bring him to a hospital since his wounds were also not normal and we needed someone who could take care of a vampire. After we got there the others helped us. Now we were waiting for Yoongi to wake up. Jungkook was fine now too.

Justin's dad pov.

I was in my office when a man came in.

Man: "We found them..."

J/D: "Is he...?"

Man: "I'm sorry. He didn't survive."

J/D: "The girl is gone?"

Man: "Yes, we don't know where they are."

I just nodded and he left. My son is dead. It's because of that girl! Why must my son love someone like her?

Yuna pov.

Jimin: "HE IS AWAKE!!"

Jimin said while running towards us.

Jin: "I think Yuna should go first."

Yuna: "Thanks."

I said and went to Yoongi. When I opened the door he was laying on the bed. He opened his eyes and looked at me. Then I went towards him.

Yuna: "H-Hey."

Yoongi: "Hi."

Yuna: "H-How are you?"

Yoongi: "I'm fine."

I didn't know what to say so I just hugged him.

Yuna: "I'm so sorry! It's all my fault! If I haven't left Cyndi alone at her parents' house, then all of this wouldn't happened."

I cried.

Yoongi: "Shhh... It's not your fault. He was obsessed with you. I think he was stalking you for a very long time... He would've kidnapped you even if you didn't leave the house. He would've found another way."

I stopped crying and listed to him.

Yoongi: "Now he is gone. But before everything goes back to normal I want to ask you something."

Yuna: "Hm."

Yoongi: "Is there any other guy who is obsessed with you?"

He said and laughed. I joined him and shook my head. He then broke the hug and looked into my eyes.

Yoongi: "Yuna..."

Yuna: "Hm."

Yoongi: "I love you."

I smiled.

Yuna: "Me too."

He then leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss. We stayed there for a while and broke the kiss when the door opened. We both looked at who entered and saw all of our friends rushing towards Yoongi.

Jimin: "Hyung! Are you okay?"

Jin: "How do you feel?"

Namjoon: "Are you fine?"

Jungkook: "How did you defeat Justin?"

Cyndi: "Is he dead now?"

V: "How did you guys get on the rooftop?"

Hoseok: "Are you fine now?"

Yuna: "Guys! He is alright!"

I laughed.

Jungkook: "That's good! But how did you defeat Justin?"

V: "And how did you guys get on the rooftop?"

Yoongi looked at me and held my hand. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Then he turned towards the others.

Yoongi: "Well..."

____________________________________

HEYYYYYY GUYYYYYYSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I am so sorry for not uploading but .... I was just lazy ok? XD
Well this book has come to an end too!!!! I am sorry if it's a bit to short.

I wanted to make it longer thats why I didn't want to publish this chapter coz it woul've been the last one. But I coulnd't write more I just didn't know what to write.... So this is the last chapter!!!! Sorry... ^-^'

Anyways maybe (Just maybe) I'll make a third book of this if I get new ideas...

So I hope u liked this chapter! And also the book! And thanks for reading it! And don't forget to Coment!!! XD

BYE! LOVE U!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248 49 20
This is book 2 of My Heart Belongs To series. Go read book 1, so you don't get confused lol
17.2K 1K 27
You can't choose!!!! It is a game and your the toy for once, and your being played in right and wrong But then your the one to control and lead the g...
410K 14K 12
Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst enemy. However, most people have no cl...
294 48 18
In her life there were only two guys who ever loved her, one did everything for her and was always by her side while the other constantly broke her h...