Same Girl (Quavo love story)

By eazy_breezy

Chase, a young teacher in Atlanta with a clandestine past, is out living life with no regrets, no kids, no wo... More

Prologue
Slide On Em
What The Price
Bon Appetit
Who
Pipe It Up
Adios
Get Right Witcha
Cross the Country
Chirpin
Woa
Slippery
Chapter 14
Sacrifices
Peek A Boo
Hit Em
First48
Birds
Kidding Me
Chapter 21
Lowest
Chances
Problems
No Time 2 Play
Chapter 26

Chapter 7

807 40 31
By eazy_breezy

65+ comments = update

~ Chase ~

He french kissed and sucked in every way possible, turning his head to get even more acquainted with her.

My hips bucked when he slightly nibbled on my clit before giving it a wet kiss and letting his tongue slide between my folds multiple times before I felt my climax coming.

My mouth dropped and back arched as his big lips motor boated my pussy and I instantly came, and tried to calm myself as he sucked up everything making slurping noises in the process.

My heart was beating out my chest as he rose up and licked his lips and I fought the urge to tell him how bad I wanted it right now.

"That's all?" I raised a brow.

"I ain win the bet," he chuckled and began to lean in. "But if you-"

My fingers touched his forehead and stopped him from getting any closer.

"Let me tell you what's gone happen."

He raised his eyebrows, surprised at my assertiveness but looked like he was waiting for me to continue so I placed both of my hands on either sides of his face.

"You gone get checked, and once I see that you're clean... you can get all this. Whenever however, wherever."

"You do dis wit every nigga?"

"Only niggas I plan on sleepin' wit yeah." I shrugged.

He nodded, staring into space as I turned the tv on.

"Whatchu thinkin' about?" I asked and he looked up, snapping out of it.

"How I kissed da other lips first."

I laughed at his serious face and reached my arms out wide and he came and laid between my arms and legs, and I wrapped them around his waist and neck as he pushed me back and our lips connected.

I felt his tongue pushing and I gave him access while his hands roamed over my bare body and when we pulled away he looked me in the eyes.

"I'ma take a shower," I mumbled sliding from under him.

"Well shit me too," he hopped up.

"No, we can take em seperate." I said walking to my bathroom with him on my trail.

"Why? You scared you gon be tempted?" he gave me a smirk, looking at me in the mirror over the sink as I splashed my face with water.

"Nah, I'm probably gone tempt you." I giggled.

"Please, I'm grown. I can handle myself."

I turned around to face him and jumped up to sit on the counter and spread my legs wide, curling my index finger for him to come to me.

He walked over and looked down at me before kissing my lips sloppily on down to my neck, gripping my ass with both hands, and I fought the urge to moan before pushing him back.

"And that's what I mean." I laughed, hopping down and turning the shower on.

"Girl fuck you." he said as I continued laughing.

"What way?" I asked, bending over grabbing both ankles with each hand, knowing his answer.

"Datway fa'real." his hand landed a smack on my ass as I stood up and stepped in the shower.

"You know what you gotta do," I shrugged, beginning to wash my body.

"How bout we make a bet?" he said, taking off his shirt and stripping out his clothes.

"You not gon win wit me,"

"You got lucky one time." he chuckled, stepping in behind me.

My eyes glanced down and I turned back around trying to ignore the strong sexual tension we had between us.

"What is it?" I handed him a rag I hadn't used off the rack.

"We gone see who da first one to initiate sex."

"What do you get and what do I get?"

"I get it," he grabbed my hips, and pulled me to him and I felt him at the bottom of my back. "wheneva, howeva, whereva."

"And if I do?"

"Whateva you want," he shrugged.

"Hmm a vacation would be nice." I smiled.

"A vacation it is. Where you tryna go?"

"Mm... Thailand." I chose, ringing out my rag and hanging it up.

"Coo... never been there."

"Oh you wanted to come?"

"Real funny." he said getting out after me and we dried off wrapping the towels around us to go into the bedroom.

"But sucks for you," I shrugged.

"Why?" he raised a brow at me as I walked to my dresser and put on panties, a shirt, and my bonnet.

"I was just gon fuck you after I see if you clear."

His mouth dropped and I smiled, turning off my light and the only light was glowing from the bathroom.

"Goodnight," I said sweetly.

I turned over on my back and stretched my leg over, jumping up cause I didn't feel anyone next to me.

His bag was still on the floor so I relaxed and got up, going into the bathroom to brush my teeth and the smell of food hit my nose.

After I did my morning routine, I let my hair out the bonnet and shook it with my fingers, heading to the kitchen.

"I know you ain't burnin my apartment down." I said, makin him jump.

"Girl I cook, betta act like you know." he said scrambling eggs over the skillet as the bacon sat to the side and I grabbed a piece to eat on.

"So what's for today?" I asked, taking a seat at the bar.

"Finna go see my girl in a minute."

I raised my brows and nodded but caught on he was messing with me, when he looked back.

"I guess I'ma just call my other nigga then."

"I'll smoke both of y'all, honestly," he shrugged and I laughed.

"You said you was gon take me out and out is outside that door, so where we goin'?"

"It's a soul food festival tod-"

"Ohp! I'll be ready in five," I said walking towards my room and he grabbed my arm.

"Lil girl I done made breakfast, you gon eat first."

I turned up my lip, and looked from the food to him.

"Ion want it," I turned away and he pulled me by my shirt and put me in a headlock.

"But you gon eat it."

"Noo, I'm not," I laughed at him grabbing a fork and spooning some eggs near my mouth. "I'm finna bite yo arm in a second."

"I'll bite da tracks outcho head."

I laughed, agreeing to eat with him, and after we ate, I went to get ready.

"What da hell happen to five minutes?" Qua asked, leaning on the bathroom doorframe.

"Boy shut up. I ain't even takin' that long." I said, spritzing setting spray on my face.

"It's been two hours and you still ain't even dressed."

"Okayy damn the festival ain goin nowhere!" I brushed past him to walk in my room.

"Shit it might by the time you finish."

I took off the t-shirt, tossing it in the hamper and went in my closet and put on a dress I only wore once.

I grabbed some gold sandals and looked at this nigga mugging the fuck outta me as he sat on the bed.

"The attitude can go, cause I'm ready now." I looked in my full length mirror before grabbing my purse.

"Whatchu bringin' a purse fa?"

"Because I don't have pockets. Damn you finna get on my nerves."

"Youn need it, just bring yo phone and keys. Hell, pack an overnight bag."

"No. Cause you pissin me off so let's go."

"Hardhead ass." he mumbled following me out.

"Big head ass."

We went downstairs and went down to his car and I stood aside waiting for him to open my door to the red Ferrari.

He looked at me and I looked at him until he finally caught on and opened it and I got in and got comfortable in the seat as he came around.

"I got it." I referred to music and connected to the Bluetooth as he pulled off.

He side eyed me when Do This by Hoodrich Pablo Juan began and it didn't take us long to get to the festival.

I sat patiently, waiting for him to at least look like he was getting out and the nigga cracked open the glove compartment that had a pack and a few pack of backwoods.

"Yo body just rotting away." I said and he shrugged, starting to roll up.

"You actin' like you not finna smoke wimme."

"I'm only bout to so the food buss, you would do it regardless."

Once he rolled two, he grabbed the lighter out the cup holder and lit one and handed me the other, with the lighter.

We hotboxed the car and when we were done he opened my door to let me and the smoke out.

We got through the gate and for the most part it was just older people and my nose led me to the chicken.

"You want a piece?" I looked back at Qua with a half full mouth.

"Yeah I do," he squeezed my ass hard and I damn near dropped my plate.

"You always do too much." I elbowed his side.

"You two are cute," the woman smiled.

She reminded me of my mother and I smiled back and I just knew this boy had sumn to say.

"Thank ya, thank ya. Ya know after she took three hours to get ready, she should look cute."

I rolled my eyes as his arm draped over my shoulders.

"But, ya know. She compliment me I guess,"

"You guess?" I raised an eyebrow. "I make you look good, that's why she said we're cute."

The lady laughed and shook her head and we put our trash in the bin not too far from the stand.

"Ion look cute?" I twirled my hair with a smirk, walking ahead of him.

He looked me up and down with a stank face and I mushed him, making him grab my arm, walking with me, like I was his child.

"What you doing next week?" he asked and I thought about it.

"Work like always, but week after next, I'm off for a week for fall break." I said and he nodded as we got to another stand.

"Come wit us to Miami. Cali prolly comin'," he shrugged.

"Mm, I don't know."

"Why?"

I personally was scared. Scared we were moving too fast. Scared that I was really about to start getting my feelings involved because I'm already a lil too happy as is.

Scared as hell about it all and I just knew something was gone happen there, that's gone make me want to stop fuckin with him.

"C'mon mama Chase." he ticked my side.

"I guess," I gave him a weak smile.

~~~~
Its goin too good💀 time to get messy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...