Cheater

By AntonioCabrales

I walked in the library to return a book. When I went to the bookshelf I saw my boyfriend, Adrian making out... More

Finding Out
You Cheat!
Hey Guys
Im Sorry
Depression and Death Wish
Depression and Death Wish pt.2

Don't Care

362 2 4
By AntonioCabrales

Adrian POV
I walked out upset. Kid, you mest up bad. Plagg my kwami said. Shut up or no camenbear for a week. I said. Okay okay! He shouted. I walked home. I will always love Marinette. I will do whatever I want with her. If she stops me. Then I'll tell her I'll blackmail her if she pulls away. MWAHAHAHA. *Sorry I just had too* Who you talking to? Plagg asked. I don't know. I said.
Next day
Mari POV
I walked in class with Alya. When I looked over to my seat Adrian was smirking. I felt uncomfortable going over there but I had to.
At the bakery
Marinettes parents aren't home and fire fox is in the next few chapters and they all know each others identity. Not the people the heroes
I was working on my homework and heard a knock. I ignored him and kept on working on my homework. He came in and said hello purrinces. How did you get in here?! I asked. You didn't lock your window. He smirked and pinned me on the wall. I tried to get off my grip but he said he will tell everyone who I am. He kissed me hard and I didn't kiss back. He growled. He kissed me harder and licked my bottom lip for entrance. I said no. He growled and slapped me. I ran downstairs but he caught me easily. Help! I yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
119K 4.2K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...