Eyeless, But Never Heartless...

By CreepyBreaker

Abusive father, dead mother. Who will save you? Why, the one and only Eyeless Jack, of course! But being forc... More

Why Do I Care?
Sleep Tight
What's Wrong With Me?
Falling
Kill
Strange
Empty
Settled
Sibling
Chat
Toby
Past
Busted
It's a Competition Now
Battle Begin!
Go!
The Five Words
Heheheh
Results
A/N
Finale

Pack

11.2K 304 113
By CreepyBreaker

YN POV:

The one who killed my "father" just told me to pack. I rummaged through my drawers before deciding to pack everything. As I was packing, I spotted a glint of silver amongst my shirts. It was a pocket knife I kept in case of emergencies. For a moment, I thought about using it to defend myself. I shook my head. It was better to get on his good side. I checked my room for any more weapons. When I found none, I walked out to look for him. I found him watching T.V.
"U-Um, h-hello?" He turned towards me.
"Are you finished?"
"N-No. I brought you something." I held out the pocket knife to him. He stared at it.

EJ POV:

Was she... surrendering? Her hand was shaking as she held the pocket knife out to me. I took it suspiciously.
"I have a f-feeling that I don't want to get on y-your bad side..." then she ran back upstairs. I watched as she took the stairs two at a time and disappeared. I smiled and turned back to the television.

YN POV:

I think he's in a better mood now. I rendered myself completely powerless against him.
I finally finished packing and headed downstairs with my suitcases.
"How many suitcases do you have, YN?!"
"I-I figured I wasn't going to come back, so I packed... everything." He just shook his head.
"The name's Eyeless Jack, but just call me EJ or Jack, got it?" I nodded. "Let's go." He took a few of my suitcases and walked to the car that used to belong to my father. We loaded the trunk and buckled ourselves in. I fell asleep on the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 29K 15
Cover by @ivoryjade_ What will happen when your father/mother sends you to a magical village in Colombia? And what will you do when there you are ove...
594K 30.3K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
776K 30.5K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...