The Elements ( A rescue bots...

由 silly_doggo

It's time the rescue bots got holoforms! SAY WHA?! Soon they get an unexpected surprise, or shall I call it a... 更多

A privilege
Mixed feelings: probs a long chapter sorry
Regaining uncontrol
A/n
Lights out
Next part??
I HAS INSPIRATION
Dr. Morocco's at it again
Dat knee, disney
Speed Demon
Fire away
Water hydrates you
Air is mysterious (random titles huh)
Shake up the earth
Le faint
Personal Party
Finally back to unique, I guess??
run (halloween theme!)

Lightning strikes

96 2 0
由 silly_doggo

Sparkspot POV

"Sparkspot, you know you can get Dr. Morocco out of his bot quickly."

Graham said through the comm.

"I can?"

I asked.

"Yes, you can. You have electricity powers, so if you give Dr. Morocco's bot a good bolt of electricity, the bot will be overridden and Dr. Morocco will want to get out since his bot is made of metal."

Graham explained.

"I can't! What if I give more than I want and kill Dr. Morocco when I don't want to?"

I asked, tears appearing at the corner of my teal eyes. Graham was silent. All of a sudden everyone shifted  backwards, away from Dr. Morocco. 

"Alright. Let's do this."

I murmured, wiping my tears. The bot looked at everyone, then finally me. Dr. Morocco knew I was more vulnerable than the rest of the team. The rest of the team had shown they were capable of protecting, except me. I went up the the bot's foot, and forced all the electricity through my hands, electrocuting the bot. The bot stumbled backwards, and out popped Dr. Morocco, as well as Chief Burns. Suddenly my head felt light, and I fainted.

a/n: Was this good? Was the battle good? I've never done this I think. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
568K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
356K 15.3K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.1M 61.2K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...