The Elements ( A rescue bots...

By silly_doggo

It's time the rescue bots got holoforms! SAY WHA?! Soon they get an unexpected surprise, or shall I call it a... More

A privilege
Mixed feelings: probs a long chapter sorry
Regaining uncontrol
A/n
Lights out
Next part??
I HAS INSPIRATION
Dr. Morocco's at it again
Dat knee, disney
Speed Demon
Fire away
Water hydrates you
Air is mysterious (random titles huh)
Lightning strikes
Le faint
Personal Party
Finally back to unique, I guess??
run (halloween theme!)

Shake up the earth

96 3 1
By silly_doggo

a/n: SORRY IT WAS FUNNY WHEN I WATCHED IT WITH MY FAMILY

Boulder POV

I tripped the bot by wrapping it in vines and plants. Blades still ran, but eventually looked back and came back. The bot got back up, and aimed at Sparkspot, the only one who hadn't shown her powers yet.

"You might be someone who is easy, yes."

Dr. Morocco's voice said calmly. I pulled the bot back with plants, vines, and rocks. The rock eventually put a dent into the bot's metal face. 

"Ugh you people are so difficult to deal with?"

it groaned.

"You must be very special, tell me why."

it continued.

"Come on out and we'll tell you!"

Heatwave called, his hands becoming light with fire.

"Wait, I recognize you all know! Yes yes! You are the rescue bots! As humans! This will be easy!"

Dr. Morocco rejoiced. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
768K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
357K 15.5K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
183K 9.8K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...