Double Journey ( A Round Trip...

By ShaoYeloveBL

This story is about the love story of Cheng Yi Chen and also Cheng Yi Cheng. First three Vol and the last two... More

FAQs FOR Around Trip To Love
Chapter 11 (Vol 1)
Chapter 12 (Vol 1)
Chapter 13 (Vol 1)
Chapter 14 (Vol 1)
Chapter 15 (Vol 1)
Chapter 16 (Vol 1)
Chapter 17 (Vol 1)
Chapter 18 (Vol 1)
Chapter 19 (Vol 1)
Chapter 20 (Vol 1)
Chapter 21 (Vol 1)
Chapter 22 (Vol 1)
Chapter 23 (Vol 1)
Chapter 24 (Vol 1)
Chapter 26 (Vol 1)
Chapter 27 (Vol 1)
Chapter 28 (Vol 1)
Chapter 29 (Vol 1)
Chapter 30 (Vol 1)
Chapter 31 (Vol 1)
Chapter 32 (Vol 1)
Chapter 33 (Vol 1)
Chapter 34 (Vol 1)
Chapter 35 (Vol 1)
Chapter 36 (Vol 1)
Chapter 37 (Vol 1)
Chapter 38 (Vol 1)
Chapter 39 (Vol 1)
Chapter 40 (Vol 1)
Chapter 41 (Vol 1)
Chapter 42 (Vol 1)
Chapter 43 (The End Vol 1)
Chapter 1 (Vol 6)
Chapter 2 (Vol 6)
Chapter 3 (Vol 6)
Chapter 4 (Vol 6)
Chapter 5 (Vol 6)
Chapter 5.1 (Vol 6)
Chapter 6 (Preview) (Vol 6)
Chapter 6 (Vol 6)
Chapter 7 (Vol 6)
Chapter 8 (Vol 6)
Chapter 9 (Ending Volume 6)
Chapter 1 (Vol 7)
Chapter 2 (Vol 7)
Chapter 3 (Vol 7)
Chapter 4 (Vol 7)
Chapter 5 (Vol 7)
Chapter 6 (Vol 7)
Chapter 7 (Vol 7)
Chapter 8 (Ending Volume 7)
ARRTL (Greedy of Joy) Preview
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 1
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 2
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 3
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 4 (Ending)
Prologue (Vol 4)
Chapter 1 (Vol 4)
Chapter 2 (Vol 4)
Chapter 3 (Vol 4)
Chapter 4 (Vol 4)
Chapter 5 (Vol 4)

Chapter 25 (Vol 1)

5.4K 92 22
By ShaoYeloveBL

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

*****

"Are you awake? There this freshly brewed coffee, do you want to drink?"

I got a little puzzled, feeling baffled with my half-opened eyes looked at the man that holding a plate and looked down at me.

"Ahhh─────────" I jumped up, quivered while pointing him, "you, you, you...Why it is you!!"

Chen Chao got freak out by my scream, back several steps while holding the plate "I, I.....Is Qin Lang told me to come take care of you...Hey, I never do anything to you, you don't simply think ah..."

"I, I am naked!!" Bastard, you should at least get something to cover me up before letting other man come in...

"What is the matter of it?" Chen Chao baffling, "I am also a man ah."

He no longer needs to be re-education. I in a flurry wore my pant, that guy still able to have the innocent look and stared curiously at me, what a nuisance.

"He ah, his house got something urgent so he went back, that why he asks me to take care of you..."

"Oh..."Despite I understood, still woke up after finish doing love yet the person beside is not where to be seen, still feeling a little uncomfortable.

"You don't want to stay here to eat something first?" Chen Chao still refusing to give up while holds his plate.

"Thanks for your offer..." the coffee color look very suspicious, think that the boss seems to have the interest to innovate new product, "...I think I better go back first."

Took a bath to clean the mess on my body, look at the mirror and saw the ring hanging on my chest.

Twitched a while. I immediately lower my head to take it down, put in back to the exquisite box, locked inside the drawer, and not even have the courage to look at it back.

Goodbye, Lu Feng.

I think, I should try to love other people.

Changed my clothes while blowing my hair in the living room, only then notice the light of old-fashioned answering machine kept on flashing. There several continuously message that is all from Yi Cheng.

"Brother, where have you been? Why haven't come back yet?"

"You never answered the phone, it is you never bring your phone with you? If you heard the message, immediately call me back."

"Brother, still haven't come back? I am Yi Cheng! Where the heck are you? Faster give me a call, is already late night, I will worried."

"My brother, can you don't scare me. Give me a call, give me a call, give me a call!!!"

...............................

I busy brushed my hair then ran to downstairs, also handy bring two bag of 'Danone Biscuit' to coax him, Yi Cheng stay quite near, it is better I directly go over there to see him.

T/N: Danone Biscuit is brand biscuit, just like your ordinary biscuit.

That little idiot again never shut his own house door, the moment I want to push in, yet I able to hear an agitated voice from another different man.

It is Qin Lang.

There this faintly uneasy feeling. Isn't their relationship....is always that distant? Isn't Qin Lang's house...got emergency? Then why he is in here?!

I held on my breath, trembling a little to near the door, look through from the half-open door.

"I been holding him for whole night, we even been doing it for whole night...My skill isn't too bad either, Xiao Chen said he is very happy...Yi Cheng, do you satisfied with what I do, you said am I good to your brother?

"You shut up! Shut up!"

"But did you know, the whole night, the name I call is your name, is yours, not him, Yi Cheng..."

My whole body freeze.

What are they saying...What...Is happening?

I don't understand...Really don't understand...

A burst of silence, Yi Cheng abruptly raised his head, hysteria screaming out loud "Qin Lang, are you still a human? Are you still a fxcking human? Brother is already like that, you still treat him like that? You still dare to treat him like that? He had loved you so much, yet you never thought of his feelings? You still dare to do this thing? You are treating him as what?"

"I am treating him as you, didn't I am telling clearly enough? When I am pressing down on him, the whole time I am thinking of your face!" Qin Lang's one hand grabbed his hand that wanted to give a slap, tightly pressed him on the ground "Cheng Yi Cheng, you better listen clearly what I want to said, I had enough! The one I love is you, from beginning till now only you! You always ask me did I consider your brother feeling, then did you consider my feelings too? Yes! I admit your brother hurt a lot in relationship, make people feel heart ache for him, but that is not what I owed him! The bastards Lu also haven't paid the debt, why I am the one who must pay? Both you guys having this brotherhood then what is the fxck have to use me as sacrificed for this feeling? Or you are ready that I will lie to your brother forever, use our sadness to exchange a fake happiness for him? I don't want to play anymore, Yi Cheng, I am telling you, everything till end in here, the end!"

I, I do not understand at all.

But I know I shouldn't sneak around here to listen anymore. I, I am asking for an insult...

There still some time left right? They might haven't found out me yet...I sneakily walked away, then nobody will know that I had listen all these thing...They also won't feel awkward too..."

I panicked to turn around, but my eyes meet Yi Cheng's dark widened eyes.

No, don't call me, I will immediately go away...

"Brother..."

Even Qin Lang also turned around and unexpectedly looked at me.

"I...I..." I retreat few steps, until the staircase, idle enough to raise up the biscuit on my hand " Yi Cheng...This one, bring for you to eat..."

"Brother, just now Qin Lang is just being nonsense, he still having hangover," Yi Cheng is almost panicked rushed to grab at me. "You don't listen to his crap, he confirm will always treat you good." He is helpless looked at Qin Lang "You said, isn't it?"

Qin Lang turned around but does not look at him, just straight look at me "I am sorry, Xiao Chen, just now what I said is truth, the one I love is your brother, always loving him!"

I seem to know something, not stupid enough "I, I know..." flurried want to get rid of Yi Cheng.

Yi Cheng tightly holding me, no matter what he is not going to let go his hand "Brother, you listen to me..."

I used all my strength to struggle it out, stumbling along carelessly pushing, finally able to push him away, my feet suddenly feel empty, I then rolled down from the staircase.

Why I always look so pathetic in front of him.

The moment I woke up, Yi Cheng sobbing while applying medicine on my wound at my leg "Brother, I am sorry..."

"Xiao Chen, if you don't mind, I want to tell you about one thing." Qin Lang's voice is still very gentle, he grabbed one of my wrists, I tried to retreat but he end up tightly pulled back.

"I had known your bother before you. In early I already fall in love to him, but I am not homosexual, he also not homosexual, both of feel very confused...That time I helped you to fight, I thought you were him, once I saw you then I shouted "Yi Cheng/Yi Chen", you also feel surprised right? Did you notice that both of your names have the same pronunciation; there is no way to distinguish out. The light at the bar is very dim, I also did not know that Yi Cheng got a brother that look so alike, so naturally will think you are him. After that, it is still the same, both of your personality is so different, I also feel weird about it, but do not think much, until that time I hugged you inside the car...Do you still remembered? Although you are the one who initiative first but I really love Yi Cheng, love him very much, I thought it was him, how can I refuse. I got Yi Cheng's address from the senior, wanted to bring you back home. That time I feel very sweet, very excited, who know, the one that open the door for me is, is..." he paused awhile. "At the end, I hug the wrong person..."

I curled up myself on the couch, lying my face down, motionless.

This is really strange, why I will feel there will people will genuine loving me, will feel got people will love me in all possible way. Why I will have this ridiculous of illusion?

"I am very sorry, Xiao Chen. I already want to tell you the truth, but Yi Cheng told me about Lu Feng, he is afraid you got hurt again and would not let me to say anything. That time ask I ask you out, at first it is want to tell you everything but with your that expression, how can I said it out. So turn out I am together with you but the one I love is Yi Cheng. I had already told you, I and Lu Feng is different, totally different because I never love you at all"

(....someone can give be angel give me a knife to stab myself because translating this part is horrified me.)

"Yesterday night, I admit is my own selfish, that time I clearly know is you, not Yi Cheng but I am upset, Yi Cheng just rejected me. Why do I have to work so hard to tolerate it? I treated you as him...The one I shouted, it is also his name. I am sorry, Xiao Chen. I know you will hate us, but this thing is not related to Yi Cheng. The one who wrong is me, no matter how you want to blame me, it is doesn't matter..."

I curled up myself, feeling ashamed until cannot raise my head up.

Never blame them, there is nothing to be blamed.

I, I am just...do not...dare it anymore.

The End.

******

Trust me, reading this part also horrified me...:')

Posting Date: 31.07.2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 4.5K 75
As a child, Wei Wuxian had been rescued from living on the streets and taken in by the Lans. Being haunted by his past, he slowly got better in the c...
139K 5.5K 20
Lan Wang Ji smiled a little at the confused face of his lover. Satisfied with the expression, he continued. "Having a soulmate is enough." "Who cares...
59.6K 2.9K 12
Summary: Lan Xichen felt like there's lacking in his life. After both his sworn brothers died, he realized. He needed a partner, someone to spend th...
346K 19.4K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...