Double Journey ( A Round Trip...

By ShaoYeloveBL

This story is about the love story of Cheng Yi Chen and also Cheng Yi Cheng. First three Vol and the last two... More

FAQs FOR Around Trip To Love
Chapter 11 (Vol 1)
Chapter 12 (Vol 1)
Chapter 13 (Vol 1)
Chapter 14 (Vol 1)
Chapter 15 (Vol 1)
Chapter 16 (Vol 1)
Chapter 17 (Vol 1)
Chapter 18 (Vol 1)
Chapter 19 (Vol 1)
Chapter 21 (Vol 1)
Chapter 22 (Vol 1)
Chapter 23 (Vol 1)
Chapter 24 (Vol 1)
Chapter 25 (Vol 1)
Chapter 26 (Vol 1)
Chapter 27 (Vol 1)
Chapter 28 (Vol 1)
Chapter 29 (Vol 1)
Chapter 30 (Vol 1)
Chapter 31 (Vol 1)
Chapter 32 (Vol 1)
Chapter 33 (Vol 1)
Chapter 34 (Vol 1)
Chapter 35 (Vol 1)
Chapter 36 (Vol 1)
Chapter 37 (Vol 1)
Chapter 38 (Vol 1)
Chapter 39 (Vol 1)
Chapter 40 (Vol 1)
Chapter 41 (Vol 1)
Chapter 42 (Vol 1)
Chapter 43 (The End Vol 1)
Chapter 1 (Vol 6)
Chapter 2 (Vol 6)
Chapter 3 (Vol 6)
Chapter 4 (Vol 6)
Chapter 5 (Vol 6)
Chapter 5.1 (Vol 6)
Chapter 6 (Preview) (Vol 6)
Chapter 6 (Vol 6)
Chapter 7 (Vol 6)
Chapter 8 (Vol 6)
Chapter 9 (Ending Volume 6)
Chapter 1 (Vol 7)
Chapter 2 (Vol 7)
Chapter 3 (Vol 7)
Chapter 4 (Vol 7)
Chapter 5 (Vol 7)
Chapter 6 (Vol 7)
Chapter 7 (Vol 7)
Chapter 8 (Ending Volume 7)
ARRTL (Greedy of Joy) Preview
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 1
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 2
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 3
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 4 (Ending)
Prologue (Vol 4)
Chapter 1 (Vol 4)
Chapter 2 (Vol 4)
Chapter 3 (Vol 4)
Chapter 4 (Vol 4)
Chapter 5 (Vol 4)

Chapter 20 (Vol 1)

5.7K 84 3
By ShaoYeloveBL

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

******

That human appeared is when I am feeling loss, squatting down and fumble repeatedly on the ground, it is has been confirmed that is nothing on the floor.

"Hey." he was smiling. "So fast we see again? You came here to drink?"

I haven't have time to realized who is him. If in the life got this interesting character involve, according to the basic logic it is impossible I won't have any memory regarding about him.

"Are you searching for something? Is it this thing?" He goes through his pocket and handed to me.

That small, dull color lying still on his palm in the dark environment. I even skip the thanks, immediately catch the thing.

I thought, the little bit of the last connection with Lu Feng will be cut off just like that.

He got shocked by seeing me crying clenched the ring tightly and press to my chest, only then he mumbled and ask "You, are you alright? At first plan to give you back on that day I saw you, however...You also know, after the fight, you seem to forgot everything."

Finally I remembered the stranger man that stands in front of me got bewildered with my action, "Thank you." I also feel so badly embarrassed in this kind of situation, sniffed "This thing is very important to me."

"Oh?" He seems got a bit blurred. Sneakily glance at the ring, and then his expression turned to furtive "Your girlfriend gave you?"

I am afraid if I said is boyfriend will scare him till die, hence I nodded my head. Just have to injustice Lu Feng changed his sex.

"Oh.", he seem like know everything. "No need to be sad, there are flowers everywhere, so you don't have to stick to just one. You see you cried until so sad, she also wouldn't know, if really can't, why not happily change another one..."

T/N=天涯何处无芳草,何必单恋一枝花 (It also can be mean there are plenty of other fish in the sea, so you don't have to stick to just one.. It also can be similar to don't give up a forest for one tree.)

The ways he comforts make me feel so funny. "Thank you."

"Oh, no need thanks, as long you happy then alright." He gave out a sigh of relief.

This human...Is a good human...But a bit scatterbrain.

T/N: In here, Xiao Chen said that human he met is "十三点"( Shí Sān Diǎn), it describe silly human or irrational human and it also can used to teased people, this three word doesn't carry cursing nor a sentences that hurt human. (Other meaning, I learn new word..XD!)

"Qin Lang, is your friend is getting better?" The boss is holding a fruit of plate, walking while winking toward to him.

"Everything is alright, what is the wrong could happen on Yi Chen?" He laughed loudly, one of his hand put on my shoulder.

I got baffled.

Is this human is familiar with me?

"My name is Chen Chao, the owner of the bar, if you got any trouble in here, then come and fine me, Qin Lang's friend is also my friend!" The boss is also being friendly and carefree hold out his hand.

What, why all of them is the type that easily be friend?

"Thanks, thank you." I bluntly hold out my hand and grip, suddenly think of something "Oh yes, that day I am drunk in here, is it you guys who helped me?"

Even is like that, it is not a need to be so intimate.

"This is mainly credit to Qin Lang, he currently still very proud of it, it has nothing to do with me, my main is to watch only!" The boss and he glanced to each other for a while, and then he grinned, claps his hand and walk away.

"Qin, Qin Lang." Got a bit awkward, I can't hardly become like him that call a person name so openly when only met for the first time, "This two time, you had helped me, I really don't know how to thanks you, especially is today, you helped me find this ring." Toward to an 80% of stranger should be politely only consider normal?

He looked like he got insulted "Why being so polite? Alright, alright, if you really felt it is a big kindness then this kindness no need thanks, as long you remembered in your mind!" after he think a while then he add up "If you really want thanks, I also don't want your body, treat me one drink will do!"

Will, will a man easily gave entire himself to him?

Sat down to drink beer, then this weird guy start to talk without cease. He ended up chatting with me about 'astronomical geography', is this how a man start the topic just to approached people? I can't help but look at him again, he look young.

T/N: Astronomical Geography=It is not really the topic of Qin Lang said but merely saying he talked a lot... From A-Z. HAHA!

He look very sunshine and handsome, that night drunk until blurred only will think he is Lu Feng, now take a closer look, the only similar part should be the outline jaw...and also the same sex(male). His facial features are very actively attractive, totally different than Lu Feng coldness, his is damn talkative, I am unable to cut in. Lu Feng will never open his mouth to a stranger that he is not familiar. Been observing for half day, the conclusion that been made, this kind of look that seem ok with everything and whatever human also can easily mix up kind of attitude, final conclusion of one word: playboy.

T/N: In original novel, it is actually four words instead of one word. 花花公子 but since in English is playboy hence I just put one word.

He doesn't know I had already labeled him this tittle inside my heart, yet he is still actively talking about 'formation volcano and earthquake'.

Pitiful, he is afraid once he stopped then everything will be awkward, he is the kind of naive playboy. I am afraid if I sit more longer , he will even took out the topic of 'origin of species' to talk, once finished the last alcohol, straight away stand up "Qin Lang, you had been accompany me a long time, talked so many thing and make me feel more better!" Then I took my own coat ready to go.

T/N: Formation Volcano and Earthquake and Origin of species= More and more topic..HAHA!!

Who know I end up drank too much, once stand up, my sole leg felt empty, got shaken a while.

He immediately hold on me "drank so much, are you still ok? Do you want me to fetch you?"

"No need, no need." Being embraced by another man still feeling somehow awkward, I struggle to get out, "I will call up taxi."

"Oh, then you be careful a bit."

I personally think the way of Qin Lang look at me is kind of strange.

Don't tell me he is also gay?

Well...Just simply think only, no need suddenly the storm come out bah!

Stupid weather.

The End

***

I hope you guys ok I put note straight on it instead putting note here because I am afraid I might forgot. You know, I got goldfish memory..T_T

******

Date Posting: 31.07.2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 114K 92
"Why do i have an arranged marriage?! I know! I'm going to run away!" With this, Wei Ying left on his journey to find his destiny, trying to escape f...
153K 9K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
186K 10.7K 39
[Completed] After being separated by morals, by death, and at last by duties, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji find themselves with an empty space in their...
130K 8.7K 49
" Uncle please, stop it! Wangji will die!" Lan Xichen shouted while crying as his younger brother was whipped. " Quiet! Your brother even didn't thin...