Zodiac Signs

Door Lashagore

Little factoids and scenarios about the Zodiac Signs! :) Highest Rank: #812 ♏️♐️♑️♒️♓️♎️♍️♌️♋️♊️♈️♉️ Meer

What Sign are YOU?
Signs as Breakfast Foods
Zodiacs as Fruit
Zodiac Signs Preforming / What Event
Karma
Twins
Dealing with Spoilers
Personal Experience
What Age Your Sign Is:
Most To Least Favorite Signs
The Signs In Love

How Late They Are

46 5 4
Door Lashagore

♈️Aries: 1 1/2 hour late cause of unexpected traffic jam that they probably started.

♉️Taurus: 15 minuets late cause their coffee machine had stopped working, and they couldn't fix it.

♊️Gemini: About 30 minuets to an hour late cause they couldn't find their papers this morning.

♋️Cancer: 5-10 minuets late if at all. Probably because they had to stop by the store to grab extra everything for safety in an emergency that'll probably never happen.

♌️Leo: Fashionably late, as always.

♍️Virgo: 3 hours early, with work completed months in advance.

♎️Libra: Right on time.

♏️Scorpio: About an hour late, for who knows what reason.

♐️Sagittarius: You'll never know when to expect them. They run on their own schedule, and they don't even have a schedule.

♑️Capricorn: 30 minutes late because of "complications".

♒️Aquarius: Right on time, like a boss.

♓️Pisces: About 10 minuets early, for safety purposes. Also, they don't want to lose their job. (If they're going to work idk)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

44K 2.4K 21
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
La Principessa Door jh

Algemene fictie

432K 3.7K 7
"You are our sister, Ana! Our little girl and our world. You may not be ours by blood but you are ours by heart and choice, baby. We love you." ...
404K 20.1K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
65.4K 3.7K 51
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...