Kamisama Hajimemashita (Tomoe...

By fairytaleofcrow

Haruhi is the godess of the moon and a fox yokei. She lived most of her 600 year life running for her fears a... More

How everything started.
The lively girl
Getting used to be around people.
living among humans again.
I love my bed.
My past part 1
My past part 2
My past part 3
That was my past
Tomoe is going to school?
Waking up in a place that I don't recognise
Rescued
A day out
The Ferris wheel
Nightmare
A day out
A day to the beach
The water castle
Being sick.
Going to a mixer?
Still fighting.

A new resident at the shrine.

623 19 0
By fairytaleofcrow

It was finally weekend, I threw my school books in the corner of my room and my ears and tail appeared again.
"Thank god, I can't see any books anymore" I said with a sigh.
"Would you like some sake?" I heard, when I turned around I was Mizuki in the dooropening.
"Tomoe, we have an snake problem in the shrine" I said and took the collar of Mizuki his clothes and dragged him to the entrance of the shrine.
"Mizuki, why are you here?" I said with a sigh.
"I was all alone at the shrine, I decided to come live with you and Nanami, you didn't want to stay with me so I came to you" He said with a smile.
"Why would you think that a snake is welcome in the shrine of Nanami" I heard behind me and saw Tomoe standing.
"I will not even notice me, I came here because I wanted to become the familiar of Lady Haruhi, she is a goddess to if you didn't notice, I think you have already notice it, the seal is visible in her neck" Mizuki said.
"No, I am not looking for a familiar, the seal is suppose to be passed down on someone else, but I haven't found anyone, that make me a goddess but I don't want a familiar" I said when Mizuki leaned forward to kiss me to make him mine familiar.
"Don't even try"Tomoe said and threw him to the other side of the room.
"I didn't know you where a goddess"I heard Nanami saying, she walked in the room and grabbed me in a hug.
"It's nice to have someone like me under the same roof" She said with an smile.
Then she turned her face to Mizuki and said:"You can stay if you want but please behave yourself"
"I will lady Nanami" Mizuki said with a big smile and the silence in the shrine was over from that moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
470K 13.9K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
457K 27K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...