A creature like me: Darkiplie...

By Space_Cat648

In a world where all creatures of shapes and sizes have taken over Planet Earth.(Y/n) has spent her whole lif... More

Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Packing
Chapter 4: The kings
Chapter 5: Hide and Seek
Chapter 6: Maid
Chapter 7: Guests
Chapter 8: Suprise
Chapter 9: Queen
Chapter 10: Still a Loser
Chapter 11: Roaming in your mind
Chapter 12: Plans
Chapter 13: Sacrifice

Chapter 3: Little Girl

1.3K 32 11
By Space_Cat648

It was calming to be walking in the rain with the mountains behind you. Suprisingly, you have not gotten tired after almost 3 hours of walking and keeping (    ) close to you. Of course you got bored of the relaxing silence after a while and decided to take out your phone and headphones to listen to your chill playlist. You smiled at the memories of you stressing over a project that was due in 24 hours and listening to music to help relieve some of the extra stress being put onto you by your doubts. Soft whimpers came from ( ). Forgot to feed her/him. You sat your backpack on your lap and poured the dog food into the metal bowl. ( ) immediately digs her/his face into it. Adorable! She/he finishes their meal and waits for you to grab onto your leash again. The best thing about () was she/he was already a trained dog and was always ready for daily tasks. You grab onto their leash and head down the road. You had planned to go back to your Uncle's mansion to stay at since it was the closest to (state).

Small cries for help echoed from a small cactus patch. You left ( ) on the road to investigate. You place a hand on their shoulder and made them turn around. A little girl about the age of 10 was wearing a black dress and black flats. "You're a mute aren't you?" You nod and give her an apologetic look.  "Could you help me? I'm lost." You held her hand and took her to the road. "Not yet! I need you to help me get my stuff!" Okay....she pulls your hand to an area inside the bushes. What?. "Sorry. But, I'm just doing my job." Before you could do anything, she turns into a shapeshifter a true form. Black eyes, a black glob for a body and an evil smile. She quickly grabs your arm before you can run away and puts the other hand onto your mouth to make you breath in the toxic gas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
610K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...