Saved // (a.i.)

By mychemical5sauce

More

Saved // (a.i.)
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{6}
{7}

{5}

2 0 0
By mychemical5sauce

Bay's POV

Ashton and I sat there for awhile just enjoying each others company. It's funny that we were complete strangers only five hours ago and now I felt like I've known him for ages. I lifted my head off of his and looked down at him. His waves were in my face tickling my ear and collar bone. His head felt heavy on my shoulder and as I inspected further I noticed he was asleep. 

I stifled my laugh for the sake of not waking Ashton. He looked so uncomfortable so I took his tall frame into my small one and began to lie him down on my bed. I was about to let him go, but he must have sensed me and he mumbled a, "Stay." 

I didn't really know what to do I mean I've never really had a guy in my bed. After a minute of contemplating, I decided to stay with him. To make our positions more comfortable I moved us so my back was against my headboard and so that Ashton's head was in my lap. When I was comfortable, as well as Ashton, I relaxed my body and stared at Ashton with awe. 

I took him all in once again because I found myself never getting enough of him. He was like a drug and I was slowly becoming addicted. 

My left hand that was resting on his chest was now combing his hair out of his face. My right hand was busy drawing patterns into his arm hanging loosely to the side. I continued this for what seemed like 30 minutes and soon enough Ashton woke up.

He took a deep breath before talking,"Did I fall asleep?" he questioned groggily with his head still in my lap.

"Yep." I replied stopping my two hands letting them hang over Ashton's figure.

He looked up at me and said, "Don't stop. That feels good." before relaxing his whole body.

I laughed for a reply and went back to combing through his hair and drawing patterns into his arm.

"How long was I out?"

"45 minutes." I said looking down at him. "You know I probably should tell my mom and dad about dinner tonight." 

"Don't leave." Ashton whimpered out as I started to move. 

"I have to-" he cut me off. 

"But you smell like rainbows and are warm and soft. Don't go." he pouted like a little kid pulling a puppy-dog face. 

"I have to. We can do this sometime later. Okay?" I asked him giving him an empty gesture just so he would move. 

"Okay." he replied sitting up on the bed. 

I quickly got up and moved to my door and so did Ashton. We descended down the stairs to the kitchen where the light was on. I caught a glimpse of the clock on the stove. 4:43. As we both walked into the kitchen my mom perked up from the breakfast bar examining work papers. 

"Hey Bay. I didn't know you were home." she said smiling to me. Her eyes moved to Ashton giving him a warm smile. 

"Yeah Ashton and I got in like an hour or so ago. And now you've met our new neighbor Ashton." I said gesturing to the Australian boy standing next to me. 

"Hi Ashton. I'm Linda!" my mom said pulling Ashton in for a hug. 

"It's nice to meet you Linda." said Ashton giving her a dimply smile. God, he was such a charmer. 

"Well, it's nice to meet you too sweetheart. Oh and Bay your dad is gonna have another long day at the office, so it's me and you tonight." 

"Okay that's fine. Actually, Ashton's mom Anne invited us over for dinner." I said with a smile, having the thought of spending more time with him. 

My mom's face lit up, "That's fantastic! Ashton, your mom is a great woman! So funny!" she continued. 

Ashton gave a light chuckle, "Thank you, I agree. She is pretty great." he said looking at me then my mom. 

"What time then?" my mom asked, still excited. 

"6."  I replied. 

"Okay well I'm gonna get ready." my mom said while exiting the kitchen. 

I turned back around to meet Ashton's eyes. 

"Your mom is interesting." he said laughing lightly. 

"Yep she is." I relied laughing along with him. 

"I should probably go back and help my mom." Ashton said. 

"Okay yeah." I said as we walked back to the front door. 

I opened the door for him and waved good- bye. "See you at 6!" I shouted at him. 

He turned around and gave me a thumbs up while smiling. Ashton turned back around and I watched him dissapear inside the house. 

I let out a sigh and walked back to my room. I walked over to my bedside table and grabbed my makeup bag and headed to the bathroom. I repeated the same routine I performed this morning: applying makeup and brushing my hair. 

After I was done, I examined myself in the mirror making sure everything was in place and it was. I ventured back off to my room and put my paisley printed makeup bag back in the bedside table and walked back downstairs. I got to the last step to see my mom standing there ready to go with her makeup and hair touched up. 

"You didn't change?" she asked. 

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. 

"Suit yourself." my mom said casually before continuing, "So, Ashton's cute. He's Australian right?" 

"Oh my gosh mom." I said rubbing my temples while crossing the street to Ashton's house. "And yes they are Australian." 

"What? Just saying." my mom said while we walked up to their door. 

"Mom shut-up." I said as I knocked on the door. Not less than a minute later Harry opened the door. 

"Hi Harry." I said smiling at him.

"Hi Bay! Mom, Ashton's girlfriend is here." Harry shouted. My cheeks blushed and right at the same time Ashton came walking in. 

"Harry, for the thousandth time, Bay is not my girlfriend. We just met today and we happen to really get along. That doesn't mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend." Ashton said. 

After scolding Harry, he turned his attention to us. I could tell my mom was smiling like an idiot and I wanted to punch her so bad. 

"Sorry about him." Ashton said. 

"No it's fine." I told him diverting my attention to Lauren. 

"Hi Bay!" Lauren said cheerfully joining Harry on the couch. 

"Hi Lauren!" I replied returning the greeting. 

Ashton smiled at us before speaking again, "Linda this is Harry and Lauren." he said pointing to the children sitting on the couch. 

"Hello." they both replied in unison. 

"Hi Lauren, Harry. It's nice to meet you." my mom said smiling while the two kids replied with a 'you too'. 

"And Linda you know my mom already." Ashton continued on as Anne walked out of what I assumed was the kitchen. 

"We can eat now. Dinner is ready." Anne said. Harry and Lauren walked in first, my mom in front of me, me, then Ashton tailing behind. 

With that we ate dinner together. Harry and Lauren were pretty talkative and always kept us on our toes. Anne kept a steady conversation with my mom about how they came here; all the basic stuff. Ashton and I kept joking around and talking about what our favorite All Time Low song was. Two hours later the dinner ended and we started to say good- bye. 

"Do you like doing hair?" Lauren asked me. She had me wrapped in a conversation about girly stuff. 

"Definitely." I told the bright- eyed girl. "I-" I was interrupted by a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see my mom.

 "I'm gonna go, but Anne said your welcome to stay for a little bit." 

"Okay, see ya." I told her. She kissed me on the head before leaving out the door saying thank you once again. 

Lauren and I continued our conversation about girly stuff and then Anne came in the living room to check on us. 

"Lauren you should go to bed. It's getting late." Anne said stroking Lauren's hair. 

"Mommy I don't want to. I like Bay. Can she sleep over?" Lauren asked, with doe eyes. 

As soon as she asked footsteps came down the stairs. Ashton. 

"I heard sleepover." he said panting. 

Anne contemplated for a second before answering, "I don't see why not. Would you like to?" she asked. By now everyone was looking at me. 

"Sure. I'll let my mom know." I said. 

"Great well-" Anne started but was cut off by Ashton. "She can sleep in my room." he said smiling. 

"That takes care of that." Anne said walking up to the stairs. 

I called my mom and told her I was staying. She was fine with it and said have fun. I ended the call quickly and looked at Ashton, he was smiling like a fool and grabbed my wrist rushing up the stairs leaving Lauren in the living room. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

I didn't proof read this one cause I'm pooped, but I will tomorrow. I hope you guys are liking it! 

Comment!

Vote! 

Follow! 

Stay fab, M. xx.

Continue Reading