Makarovs New Student

Galing kay AngelHall6

One day a little girl was dropped off on the steps of the fairy tail guild, Angelina was only 8 at the time... Higit pa

Welcome to Fairy Tail
A New Family
A New Family Pt. 2
Going away
Mount Hakobe
Hargeon Harbor
Jigoku Island
The Festival
SPECIAL CHAPTER!
Kaze Valley
Only A Short Job, I Promise
Raitoningu Temple
Impaitent
These tears
New...
Finally
Their Adventures
The Harvest Festival
Ms. Fairy Tail Contest
Trapped
Big Meanie Weenie

Her Powers

183 6 1
Galing kay AngelHall6

*Angelina's POV*

The three and a half weeks on the ship went smoothly like last time. Yami, Eve, and I are all waiting on the deck of the ship with our belongings for when Hargeon comes into view. "LAND HO!," screams a man from the crows nest. Yami and I both excitedly look towards where the man was pointing only to have my jaw drop. Some of Hargeons buildings by the port have been reduced to rubble and an entire ship has been washed on shore. "I wonder what happened here," I mutter looking at the wreck in awe.

"I heard that a member of Fairy Tail did it when they were fighting a bad guy," grumbles out a crew man next to me.

"Really?!," I ask in a little shock, I would be really shocked, but quite a few of our members are known to overdo it. Actually, most of our members are known to overdo it. 

"Isn't that your guild Ange-sama?" asks Eve sitting on my head. I nod, making sure she doesn't fall off my head though. 

"Yep, my friends are known to overdo it a lot though, so I'm honestly not surprised," I sigh and eventually we dock. "Thank you for allowing us on your vessel," Yami, Eve, and I bow to the captain before getting off. "Come on, let's see if they need any help repairing anything. Since my guild caused this mess I may as well I help fix it," we all walk to some men who are working on repairing some buildings.  "Hello!," I call. They all turn and look at me. 

"What do you little ladies want?" demands the man wiping the sweat off of his forehead with a towel. 

"I was wondering if you wanted help with anything, you see I'm a mage and I wouldn't mind lending a helping hand free of charge of course," I explain, Yami nods in agreement and the man looks at us surprised. 

"Well, if that's the case my men and I just finished repairing all the holes in that Yacht over there, we've been trying to get it back in the water, but it's useless without magic because the ships so big," he sighs scratching his head.

"That's easy," I giggle focusing my magic on the water. It seeps up the beach and to the ship until the ship is in a basic spiral of water. I move the boat and water back to the ocean with ease and it stays afloat. 

"Oh wow! Thank you miss," smiles the man and he turns going back to work. 

"It was my pleasure!," I chirp and begin walking away with Yami and Eve following me. 

"Your powers are amazing Ange-sama!," states Yami in awe. 

I simply shrug, "there's a lot of people who have better powers than I do, for example, my Master, he has amazing powers and can cast one of the most powerful spells out there, and the rest of the Wizard Saints also have better powers than I do, my powers are just rare." 

"Okay Ange-sama, so how are we getting to Kaze Valley?" asks Eve now floating gingerly above Yami and me, people watch in shock as we walk through Hargeon at Eve making me smile a little. It's like they've never seen a talking, flying cat before. 

"We have to walk, but it's going to take about a month," I sigh not really looking forward to the hike. 

"It's okay Ange-sama! That just means we get to camp a lot!," cheers Yami. 

"Yeah, I guess you're right Yami, come on let's go!," I giggle and grab her hand, we run out of Hargeon towards Kaze Valley. 

***************************************************************************************

Eve, Yami and I are about a day's walk away from Kaze Valley. Currently, we're surrounding a small fire eating some berries and fish we caught. Over the course of our month trek, we helped a couple people with random problems like fixing a broken windmill on a farm or helping a little girl find her lost dog. We also camped a ton like we are right now, I learned that Yami loves constellations and wanted to be a celestial wizard when she was younger. Whenever I went to ask about her actual powers though she was either sleeping or preoccupied with catching a butterfly, climbing a tree, or doing something else random. I look over at the small girl who was sitting across from me as she finishes off her meal. 

"Hey Yami, I-," I go to finally ask her again when a sharp stick snap catches my attention making me go silent, I look around the woods eyes narrowed. 

"What was that?," questions Yami also looking around. 

"It's just me!" suddenly giggles Eve walking out of the woods with sticks in her small paws. "I got more firewood!"  

Quickly I relax when I see the happy kitten, "thanks, Eve I honestly just thought you were sleeping," I chuckle. Eve goes to say something when someone scoops her up in her arms, Yami and I both gasp and look to the person only to see 5 people. The person who picked up Eve is holding her by the fur on her back, it's a man with scruffy green hair and brown eyes. There's a guild mark on his neck which I recognize as the Lying Griffions guild mark. That guild is a dark guild, but it's only a small one of about 5 people. Looks like the entire guild is here then. 

"Look what we have here, well if it isn't the Flightful Fairy and her two scrubs," snarks the man with green hair throwing Eve at Yami, anger rushes through me as I see Yami catch Eve and cuddle her tightly. HOW DARE HE THROW HER! 

"H-hey! W-we're not s-scrubs!," retorts Yami fear laced in her voice, this must be her first time meeting bad people. I quickly stand up blocking my friends from the dark guilds line of vision, glaring fiercely at them. 

"Who are you, what do you want, and why did you call me the Flightful Fairy?," I question the leader barks out a laugh and pulls at his shirt collar to reveal more of his guild mark. 

"I am Seth Abrigor Master of the Lying Griffions and we're here to kill you Flightful Fairy," cackles the green haired man, or Seth, quickly I get in my fighting position.

A woman with black hair and hazel eyes walks up behind Seth with a giant grin plastered on her face, "you seriously don't even know your own legacy name?! People everywhere are praising the Flightful Fairy's kindness and selflessness, and it's SICK! I mean what kind of person would help someone without getting some sort of personal gain?!" 

"A Fairy Tail member that's who! It's whats right!," I state firmly, I go to throw vines at them when sand hits me from below sending me soaring, as my body flies I twist so I land on my feet only to be thrown back by a large green orb, hitting a tree I groan a little feeling soreness now in my ribcage. 

"Is this really how powerful you are?! This is pathetic!" laughs Seth another green orb in his hands. 

"Ange-sama!," cries Yami standing and running over to me. 

"I'm fine Yami, go and hide with Eve, I'll take care of them," smiling at her I gently push her aside, "ICE-MAKE CANNON!," I scream and a giant ball of ice flies at the dark guild members. Seth, the black haired girl, and one other member dodges, but the two others get hit and fly back somewhere in the forest. Quickly turning to the other two I see a giant sand attack coming at my face, gasping I go to block it with my own earthly spell. 

When, "SHADOW DRAGON-ROAR!," I look at Yami in shock as shadows hit the sand back at the caster sending the black haired woman flying into the distance. SHE'S A SHADOW DRAGON SLAYER?! 

"A dragon slayer huh?," Seth makes the orb in his hands bigger, "you should be no problem to deal with," he sends the glowing orb at Yami and me, Eve picks up Yami shooting to the sky while I jump out of the way making the orb hit a tree. I wrap the only other guild member other than Seth that is still standing in vines and slam him against a different tree knocking him unconscious and utterly useless to his master. "All of them were useless anyway," grumbles Seth. This makes me annoyed, did he just call all of his other guild members useless?! They're supposed to be his friends and allies! 

"SHADOW DRAGON-SLASH," Yami sends a burst of shadows at Seth, he goes to dodge, but his foot gets caught in the attack making a loud snap resonate throughout the area since all the magic energy was pushed all on one spot on his body. Seth screams in pain and falls grasping his ankle tightly. 

"Good job Yami!," I cheer and walk over to the man in pain, bending down I lift his chin so he's looking me in the eyes, his eyes are blazing with fury most likely for losing our little brawl. "Why do you want to kill me?" 

"We wanted to do it to prove our guild's strength! They say you're one of the strongest wizards out there and you're apart of one of the strongest guilds, we knew if we took down you more people would want to join us," he growls still glaring at me. 

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it seems your guild is a little too weak, it sucks on your end there huh, buddy?," I get up and turn back to Yami and Eve. "Let's pack up our left overs and get out of here before any of em come back," Yami and Eve nod in agreement and we all pack up our things. 

As we walk away I hear, "don't think you've heard the last from me!," it's Seth, rolling my eyes I continue forward with Yami following me. 

"Hey Yami, why didn't you tell me you were a dragon slayer?," I ask when we're far away enough from our enemies, honestly, I should have guessed sooner. She's so much like Natsu I should have put two and two together.

"I'm sorry Ange-sama, Papa Skiadrum told me not to tell anyone about my powers because they're so rare and people might wanna hurt me," she says shyly watching the ground. 

"Was he your dragon?," I ask remembering what Natsu told me about him being raised by a dragon. Maybe Yami was too since she's also a dragon slayer. 

Yami nods and Eve sits on her shoulder, "he raised me and big brother, I miss him," she whimpers, that's when I realize she's crying, Eve lifts her little paw and rubs her best friends head. Stopping abruptly I bend down and wrap Yami in a tight hug, the little girl cries her eyes out on my shoulder. She, has an older brother? 

"Where is your brother now?," I ask softly stroking her hair like Eve is. 

"I-I don't k-know, one day, I w-woke up a-and Papa and big b-brother were gone, a-all I had w-was Eve, she's kept me safe this whole time, you're the first person to show me k-kindness since Papa and big brother l-left me Ange-sama," she explains slowly calming down as I continue to run my fingers through the younger girls hair. Her family left her? That's so terrible. It reminds me of when my mother left me on the guild's steps all those years ago.

"I promise to keep showing you kindness Yami, forever, I will never leave you," I vow, I've become so attached to this girl, I'm not going to let anything harm her, ever. She's so kind and caring, she'll fit in great with Fairy Tail. 

"Thank you," she whimpers out, we stay in our embrace for a few more moments when I realize she's fallen asleep, I gently pick her up cradling her in my arms as I continue to go to Kaze Valley. 

"Hey Angelina," suddenly calls Eve from above me, I jump a little shocked, Eve hasn't called me by my actual name in the longest time. 

"Yes Eve?," I call back quietly so not to wake up Yami. 

"Thanks for everything you've done for us, you've made Yami so happy, her Papa, her big brother, and her all hatched me and my friend, I decided to stay with Yami while my friend stayed with her big brother, Yami may be smiling all the time, but before we met you I knew she was only smiling to keep me happy, but now that we're with you, her smile is genuine again," Eve smiles softly her eyes glossing with tears. 

"It's my pleasure to be your guy's friend Eve, you're both amazing," I grin. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

59.3K 1.5K 30
After my mother died and my father neglected me I never thought I would have a proper family again. Then I met Natsu and joined Fairytail they were m...
1.3K 230 31
Fairy Tail fanfic I don't own Fairy Tail I just own my OCs and any plot I created (daily updates) Description: Akita didnt expect to find a home an...
18K 494 28
Welcome to Fairy Tail high, where the students are insane but the teachers are psychopaths. Here, you will learn how to use your magic right, and bec...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...