Doves

By TheBossSilverSharpie

Lucius and Auto-Inseparable best friends-find out about the government's testing of biological weapons on civ... More

Part 1: Big Brother is Watching
Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Part 2: Big Brother is Waiting
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Part 3: Big Brother is Hunting
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Doves

59 1 0
By TheBossSilverSharpie

Lucius and Auto - Inseparable best friends - find out about the government's testing of biological weapons on civilians. This isn't a new practice, but now the boys have been presented with information meant for Surveillance eyes only. Surveillance is planning something. Something big.

Now the two are being hunted as they spread word of the goings on. The government doesn't want word to get out and will keep it from happening at all costs. Along the way, lives are lost. Hostages are taken. The secret is out.

"You're like pigeons." The girl murmured.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You're like carrier pigeons, spreading the word, carrying messages. Except....you're more beautiful than pigeons. You're like doves."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 18.6K 37
One year later Skylar Anderson, enrolled in Philadelphia College of Arts, has nothing more to worry about other than dozing off between classes. And...
595K 17.5K 102
"If you want to try again, I've learned a few things since then and now I'm sure... I would make it so, so good for you..." Luke pulls back, a troubl...
3.5K 665 51
A dystopian young adult novel involving romance, secret experiments on human subjects, and a group of teenagers' will to survive. Reader Comments: "...
289K 6.8K 45
We all have secrets. But the question is... What are they? Her father hates her. Her mother's dead. Only option seems to be is to get far away right...