Unorthodox Obsession: A Mafia...

By HopelessAmorous02

Highest Rank: #2 in passion : #1 in kidnapping : #3 in posses... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6: Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15: Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 18

14.2K 478 107
By HopelessAmorous02

Unedited

Didn't proof read so sorry for any mistakes.

Enjoy.

Unknown POV

The blaring of my ringtone sounded in the quiet car as I stare at the penthouse beside me.

The tall building belonging to none other than Xiden Luciano, the billionaire.

The Mafia King.

The Godfather.

What a joke. He doesn't deserve it, the title, the position, the fame.

I accept the call putting the phone at my ear, "It is done." The person on the other line of the phone said and a booming laughter escapes me.

"I knew that you wouldn't fail me, my boy." I reply.

"What can I say, I'm good at what I do."

"That you are." I said.

"I held up my end of the deal,"

I smirked as I saw my beautiful Isabella walk out of the doors with tears rolling down her face, with a duffle bag in her hands.

Even when she is crying she is so beautiful.

Don't cry my dear, I'll be with you soon enough and you never have to shed another tear.

I watch as the doors open again and those two little pests came out behind her. I took a deep breath to calm my pulsing anger, "Why is she being followed?" I gritted out. "The deal was that she left alone, unprotected."

"What can I say, his boys are loyal. He didn't even command them to go."

I sighed, "Fine, I can deal with these two. I just want what's mine."

I watched as she get in the back seat of the car, with one of the goons going in the back with her and the other in the passenger seat.

I took off down the road, going to the airport where I saw the car stopped. I watched as she got out and walked straight into the building, no doubt going back to Italy, where she belong.

The two pests went in after her, one carrying her bag as they flank her disappearing out of my sight.

I started up the car again driving back into the city.

I dialed a number on my phone and the person answered immediately, "She's coming back but she's not alone. Keep an eye on her until I call you with more instructions." I said into the phone.

"Yes sir."

"And remember son, stay in the shadows."

He chuckles. "I know old man."

****

I inhale the sweet homey smell as I stepped out of the busy building.

It's good to be back in Postiano. It had been approximately three days since Amira left and I've been tying up some lose ends back in Paris before I could make my way back to her.

My love.

A sleek black car pull up in front of me and I got in throwing my bag on to the back seat. I buckle the seat belt as the car zoomed down the road.

"Report."

He drops a folder in my lap that's consists of pictures of my Isabella. "She has been in her room since she got back. She is never in her house alone, one of her guards are always with her but I can tell you that that Enrico is going to be a problem for us, he won't let anyone get within fifty feet of her."

I click my tongue as I process what he said. I look down at the pictures of her and an instant smile light up my face. I trace my finger over her rosey cheek in the picture.

I won't let anything come between us again.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with him. Right now, I just want to see her."

"Alright."

The rain was pouring but I wouldn't let that stop me. I pull the black hood over my head, making sure that my face couldn't be seen, I check to ensure that I had the phone and note in my pocket before I set off towards her house.

Minutes later I find myself in her backyard as I sitting on her swing in the rain admiring her beauty. She is seated in her kitchen with a cup in her hand as she stares off in the distance, lost in thought.

He beautiful brown hair drapes around her face and she is in a warm white sweater, keeping out the cold.

The down pouring of rains keeps on getting heavier just as my lover for her keeps on growing stronger.

I wonder what she's thinking about.

Does she think about me?

Of course not, she doesn't know me yet but in due time she will.

I never meant to hurt her. I didn't know what I was thinking, I could have almost killed her that day

I could have lost her again but only this time, forever.

No, no, no, no, no, no....

I can't let that happen, we are suppose to be happy together, just her and I; in a cozy rustic house with a fireplace and our beautiful children and my ring on her finger.

I didn't know what came over me that day, it's just that I was sick of seeing that man love up on what's mine and I got impatient, I just wanted her for myself in that moment.

But that's what happens when I run off impulse instead of planning things out, I get restless and do stupid things.

But I can't do that again, if I want her to be mine forever, I have to play smart.

Not being able to just look at her beauty anymore I decide to call her instead.

I took out the phone from the jacket pocket and dial her number, hearing it ringing I place the phone at my ear, dying to hear her angelic voice.

I watch as she place the mug down taking up her face and make a confused face.

Come Isabella, pick up.

Instead she place the phone on the counter top and took up her mug again. I hang up the phone my anger slowly surfacing.

Why isn't she taking my calls.

I dial her number again angrily and I watch as she look up in the backyard before turning back to her ringing phone when her head snaps back up as she finally saw me.

I watch as her eyes widen in fear as I hang up the phone and call her again but yet again, she ignores my calls.

Taking matters into my own hands I got off the swing, standing at my full height, taking long strides towards the kitchen window.

I saw her backup until her back hits the kitchen wall behind her, her small trembling frame stood rooted in the spot as she watch my every move. I took the piece of paper from my pocket and press it onto the wet window and I see her face pales as she reads the five words.

I watch as the cup fell from her hands shattering onto the ground before a loud scream falls from her lips.

I panicked as I saw that she was about to drop into the glass pieces on the floor. Before I could call out to her I heard the loud footsteps rushing to where she is and before anyone could see me, I drop the note and fled.

Not noticing the other hooded figure behind me.

****

Sal's POV

I haven't seen her in a week, I asked that blonde hair girl for her and she said that she's went out of town.

She's so beautiful and kind.

The first time that I saw her I had a feeling but it couldn't be. She was lost, gone, never to return back to Italy again.

So I followed her and she ended up at that house, but it could be a coincidence, she probably just bought the house.

Yes. That was it.

She couldn't be her.

I had to be sure so I followed her.

I have to be sure because if she was whom I thought that she is then she made a great mistake coming back here and all the sacrifices made for her to escape would be in vain because she would be coming back right into his layer.

I stalked her, always hiding int he shadows making sure that she is okay. I see that she has two guards with her at all times.

That's good.

She is safe for now until he get wind that she's here.

If she is her.

I've been following her ever since she came back. Always in a black hood so that she wouldn't notice me, not that she would.

It's her.

It is her.

Why? Why did she come back.

No. No. No.  No.

Fuck, what the hell happened to Cynthiana?

I clutch my hair in tight fist as I watch the other hooded figure walk her house.

I have to do something, I can let him get to her.

I sighed as I think about what I'm about to do.

I have to call in some favours.

****
A filler chapter but oh so important.

Who do you think Sal is to Amira?

Who is helping Amira's stalker?

What do you think will happen next?

As always my little fireflies because you awesome people light up my day when you read my story.

As always if you like this chapter vote, comment and share.

I wish you all a happy Sunday and the rest of the week full of happiness. Stay blessed.

Xoxo J ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 11.1K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
70.2K 1K 9
Discontinued... - "You're never leaving this place, ever, 𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑙." Our eyes meet and I let my burning tears fall down my cheeks, once again. 18 yea...
2.2M 58.5K 33
"No one will ever love you." •••••• Imagine stepping into Aubrey Simpson's shoes. You're living a depressing, abusive life and then discover everyth...
405 36 15
New York City, anyone's dream or destiny to step foot in. Unless you were Aleah Franco, being tossed around from house to house. At such a young age...