BK1 ~ Ours (RoadTripTV fanfic)

By wolfess21

Skye and Liv have been best friends with Rye and Andy since the beginning, they've seen the band from the beg... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (prt 1)
Chapter 21 (prt 2)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (prt 1)
Chapter 23 (prt 2)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Skye and Liv meeting Mikey and Brook
Thursdays are what days?
Andy's Birthday!!!
Sick Boys

Chapter 1

2K 30 11
By wolfess21

Brook POV

Over a year has passed since we've seen Liv and Skye, they're two of our best mates and have been for ages. That and they're also best friends, they went out to America to live for the past year and they're coming back home anytime now. Looking over at Rye who was on his phone I smiled, he'd had a crush on Liv for about a year now. There was a yell from the kitchen "BLOODY HELL!"

We all looked at each other, as it was Mikey, we didn't think much of it until a girl came through; one who made Rye smile "Liv! When did you guys get back?"

"Ow Mikey, don't...LIV!" Skye shrieked as she ran in and dove in front of Liv, who ended up being soaked.

Liv sighed "Skye...you could have handled some water."

"I'm already freezing," she mumbled, "plus I'm tired."

Liv rolled her eyes "So am I doll, so am I."

"Hmmm Brook scoot," Skye mumbled, I scooted over letting her lie next to me.

Andy said "You guys are so loud."

"Hello to you to Andy," Liv smirked, Andy said confused "When did you get here? And where's Skye?"

Skye said tiredly "I'm here Andy, and I'm going to use Brook as a pillow. Sorry Jack."

"No its fine, just kick me out of the bed." Jack said slightly amused.

I chuckled as Skye snuggled up to me, she murmured "Make Jack shut up, I'm tired Brooky."

"Jack," I said, "be quiet, orders from Skye."

Liv chuckled "Well in that case we may as well all go to sleep."

*~*~*

Waking up I realised Skye was no longer curled up next to me, glancing over it was 10am, and Liv had slept next to Rye. Getting up I went through to the kitchen where I found her making tea, glancing at me she smiled "Morning Brooky,"

"Morning, how are you not jet lagged?" I asked as I grabbed a drink that she'd made, she shrugged continuing to pour the drinks. I wandered back through.

Andy mumbled "Why are you awake Brook?"

"Skye was awake," I replied smiling slightly, its known that I'm the worst for getting up in the morning.

Andy turned so he was facing me, before he could answer Skye appeared and passed another tea to Andy who chuckled but took it "It feels like we have a servant here,"

"Well I don't feel like one," Skye replied chuckling, she placed the other 4 cups on the table, and said "Rye, Mikey your tea will get cold."

Mikey mumbled "Skye seriously, you're the best."

"Thanks Mikey," she smiled.

Liv sighed "Skye, is there a tea for me?"

"Yeah," Skye replied as she sat on the sofa next to me, on her phone she was scrolling through her instagram feed. Resting my head on her shoulder I watched content, as the boys got up. Andy asked "What's the plan for today then?"

"I don't know but Skye and I need to go to our flat and unpack." Liv said as she hopped down to the floor. By now everyone was awake and up, I noticed Andy kept looking over in Skye's direction which is odd.

Skye giggled suddenly "Hey Liv, loooooook it's the cute guy."

Showing Liv her phone, Liv laughed "He was totally into you,"

"Yeah but he was also not my type," Skye smiled, "that and I'm pretty sure he kept giving you glances."

Liv smirked "Of course we all know the guys are first interested by you,"

"And then I subtly shove them your way," Skye finished chuckling, "right I have things to do."

Liv raised a brow "What are you planning on kissing Andy?"

Oh I forgot that they teased each other mercilessly about one of them kissing one of us, you learn to roll with it after the first 3 months of them meeting them, doing it.

"No I'm not, but you could always smooch Rye," Skye drawled, "anyhow Liv get up, we're going back to the flat."

Liv stared at her "I look like a mess."

"So do I," Skye smiled, honestly they didn't it was more it was clear they'd not long woken up. Liv's blonde hair was tangled and Skye's brown hair had been braided back at some point.

Liv pouted "Let me brush my hair and my teeth at least."

"Sureeeeeee, but be quick." Skye snickered.

Liv paused "Are you missing your books?"

"What no?!" Skye said eyes wide, Liv stared at her "Why do I put up with you?"

Skye smiled sheepishly "I can't help it, its been a year,"

"And they'll still be there," Liv called from the bathroom.

Skye rolled her eyes "You like painting,"

"Yeah but its not my blood or oxygen." Liv replied laughing at Skye who was glaring at her. Liv added "Plus Skye, we could at least catch up with the boys before you run off to dive into your fictional worlds,"

Skye was about to say something when Liv said quickly "And just because we're back home doesn't mean you can read and not talk to anyone."

"I'll do whatever the hell I want," Skye snapped getting up. She went over grabbed her bags and we all heard the door slam shut.

Andy glanced at Liv "Why Liv?"

"She needs to stop hiding behind a book," Liv shrugged, "and somehow I've got to help her socialise more."

I asked "Andy why did you keep looking over at Skye?"

"I wasn't," he said but he went red, Rye chuckled "You like her?"

"Well she is a friend," Andy said looking at anything but us. So more than a friend then.

Liv smiled "Awww so cute, anyway I better follow her and make sure she doesn't lock me out forever."

"Can we come over?" Mikey asked.

Liv frowned "Sure but it'll be unusually tidy unless Skye decides to mess things up,"

"Yay!" Rye cheered.

Liv chuckled "Weirdo."

"But you love me anyway," Rye chuckled.

Liv rolled her eyes "Yes Rye, you're an awesome best mate. Now come on people,"

"Does she like anyone?" Andy suddenly asks.

Liv looked over at him smiling "Yes, but you'll have to figure out who it is."

With that all done and said, we left for their flat.

A/N

So then welcome wolf cubs and fellow Roadies, this is co-written with the lovely ShannonCurrie14 who is one of my best mates and also we're online friends, so you know online friends are totally real friends too because honestly I don't what I'd do with this one now. We're also going to be doing some trivia questions relating to both the boys and me and Shan; and maybe there's a prize at the end in the form of an imagine written by us for the winner and the winners chosen boy. Unless of course you guys want something else, just drop us a comment below but make sure to tag Shan in it, otherwise she won't know someone's commented 

First Question:

Who are our fav boys? (ps if you follow us on twitter you may see the clues as to we love)

Much love guys xox

~ Chloe & Shan  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 156 21
"I bet you can't get Fowler to date you by the time we're done with this stupid project." "Oh, you're on!" Rye is the misunderstood sophomore at his...
34.1K 1.4K 43
Rye and Andy are in a boyband and have been friends For years. What will happen when they catch feelings for each other. #3 randy 3/18/20 #2 randy 5...
7.2K 408 37
After the break with Rye, Andy is not doing well, he gets drunk and doesn't think about his actions anymore. after he catches Rye with someone new...
47.9K 959 47
You hardly speak to your brother because he's in a boyband called RoadTrip. But when you go to live with him for a little bit how will it turn out? W...