The Eighth King | K Project F...

By S_Luna_

"Blue of cold and red of fire make beautiful purple that has many shades and faces..." We only know that t... More

Umeko Murasaki
Clansmen
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A small announcement

Chapter 9

5.9K 209 26
By S_Luna_

Hello, dear readers!! I had really exhausting day and I am literally writing right now with my eyes half closed. (-.-) I hope you will like it!

I also wanted to thank all of you fore voting and reading my story! Love you all!  \(^.^)/

Meanings:

Telepathy

...................................................................................................

Izumo's pov

"I saw that fucker!" Yata yelled when he stepped into the bar breaking the silent and calm atmosphere that ruled here. I put my washcloth down and shake my head. He is more aggressive and quick-tempered after Blue King arrested Mikoto. 

"Who?" Tatara asks coming down with Anna and making their way to the couch. Anna quickly sits on it and starts playing with her red marbles. Tatara smiles happily. Always happy... jeez what does that kid eat....

"I saw the guy who shot you and he has help. The Black Mutt  is helping him... or something," Yata rants and sits down on the stool with an angry huff. 

"Or something?" I ask starting to clean the bar again with a pleased smile. 

"I don't know! I was fighting with that fucking dog and suddenly he says he isn't Black Dog! Like what the fuck! I'm not some fucking dumb bitch!" he jabbers heatedly making him cuss a lot and his face turn red. 

"Your face is beautiful red, Yata..." Anna comments making me and Tatara laugh. I wipe an escaping tear away and try to calm down. Anna looks totally unaware and oblivious why we found it funny.

"Anna!" the flushed boy yells completely and utterly embarrassed. He takes a deep breath in and exhales after few seconds to calm his emotions and reduce the blush on his face.

"What exactly happened? Therefore I can't say and recommend you anything," Tatara spoke towards Yata and I can see the boy's eyes quickly flick around before nodding.

"I was fighting with Yatogami when I almost got crushed by a billboard. I closed my eyes like a coward and waited but then someone cleared their throat. I saw a guy who looked like Black Dog. I started yell-err asking him why did he save me when he is the enemy. He only said that he was Hideki not Kuroh. Well I thought it was bullshit until I saw the tattoo on his collarbone."

"So that's what Ryou meant..." Tatara mumbles softly but we still heard.

"What do you mean?" I ask standing straighter behind my lovely bar. Tatara looks at me then at Yata and finally settles his eyes on Anna who is already staring at him.

"Before Ryou left with the girl, he said that we'll hear about them soon."

"So they are coming out, the so-called Infinity that no one has never heard about. Great!" Yata groans and stands up taking his board with him.

"Where are you going?" I ask from him and he stops looking over his shoulder at me.

"I'm gonna get some answers!"

Hideki's pov

While helping that HOMRA's member Yashiro already had left and so had Kuroh. How I'm going to find Isana? 

"Ashinaka High School"  Umeko answers in my mind and I mentally thank feeling her still in my mind. It's weird feeling but our clan, Infinity is used to it. We have this special link with Umeko that she is always sort of connected with our thoughts but she respects our privacy and tries to ignore our everyday thoughts. 

I make my way towards the station and feeling calm knowing that I am near home. Walking silently I feel someone walking after me making me freeze and wait. Suddenly I hear barking and a meow. 

I look behind me and see a white furred cat approaching me followed by a fluffy cream-colored small dog.

"They wanted to come.. I let them.."

I sigh and motion them to come with me and soon we are at the station and boarding the train to the school. All we have to do now is to find that white haired guy.

The train stops and me and my strain fellow clansmen exit from it and soon we are standing in front of the school and dormitories. How are we going to find him now? I feel something brush against my leg making my eyes travel down to the floor seeing the cat Natsuko and dog Kaito pointing towards something. I follow that direction and see how a naked girl is running followed by Yashiro Isana who is running away from Kuroh Yatogami. Kaito barks and runs after them with Natsuko.

"Natsuko! Kaito!" I yell and go after them. Running around a little I spot them watching behind a shrub. I quietly get closer and see that the trio from before had come to a stop and talking about going to Yashiro's room. Silently I get Natsuko's and Kaito's attention and we walk away.

"Where are we going?" Kaito asks after changing back to human having thankfully clothes on. 

"We are going to find Yashiro Isana's room and watch them from distance..." I explain making Kaito nod changing back into his dog form and Natsuko meow happily. Suddenly they perk up like they had heard something and they start to run again. 

"Let Kaito and Natsuko go... They're going to surprise them..." my King's voice tells me inside my head and I shake my head in amusement. What are you going to achieve with it?

"Little fun of course...."

Yashiro's pov

I, Neko and Kuroh walk back to my dorm. Making my way towards my door I notice that something is wrong but I brush it. After running all day I could be a little jittery about it. Opening the door letting Neko rush in claiming that she wanted to eat. I chuckle and look at Kuroh who looks at me with  emotionless face making me flinch away.

"KYAAA!!!" Neko suddenly yells and stuff breaking is heard. I quickly run in with Kuroh at my tail only to see Neko hissing at a cute little dog who is wagging it's tail in playful manner. 

"I did not notice the dog before..."Kuroh trails of and walks the little fluffy ball. The dog turns it's sparkling puppy eyes to approaching long haired male and yaps happily. Kuroh smiles and starts petting the dog.

"What a lovely creature you are..." I sweat drop and feel furry tail wrap around my leg. Looking down I see a white cat with big ears. Aww... I am pulled away from the cat.

"MY SHIRO!" Neko exclaims and hugs me tightly and I try not to die from oxygen loss. 

"N-neko... I'm... n-not..g-going... any-anywhere.." gasp between my shallow breaths. 

"SHIRO! Are you alright? You are turning blue!" she quickly talks as she loosens the grip she had on me making me breathe normally again.

"I am okey, Neko. Who are these two?" I point to the small cat and the dog who is currently babied by a certain swordsman. I smile slightly before clearing my throat making Kuroh snap back to his previous cold state. 

"They are not yours?" he asks and I shake my head answering a no. He hums and I see Neko glare at the cat who seems to smile warmly. The cat suddenly transforms into young girl who has chocolate brown locks that reach to her waist. I feel myself blushing as I realise that she has no clothes on. 

"I am Umeko-chan's cat!" she proclaims proudly and looks around in wonder.

"INAPPROPRIATE!" Kuroh yells for the second time today.

The dog sights and transforms into young boy who has clothes on. He walks up to the brunette girl and gives his hoodie to her.

"I am sorry for the trouble but we come carrying a message from our Master," he says shifting from one foot to another.

"Umeko-chan says that you are not the shooter! She knows that you didn't do that to Tatara! I heale-" the boy clamps his hand over her mouth cutting her off. I don't know what to say...

"I have nothing else to say to her but thank you..." I finally manage to say and Kuroh grunts.

"Who is your Master or so called Umeko-chan?" he asks from the strangers.

"Umeko-chan is the leader of our clan, Infinity!" she pulls the end of the hoodie up making us see her naked hip. I almost turn away but the tattoo catches my eyes.

"Stop flashing yourself!" the owner of the hoodie yells and covers her again.

"Well we must go now! BYE-BYE! Oh, and Neko! I love your bell!" the brunette says and smiles cheerily making Neko respond with a smile and purr.

They walk away and soon the door closing could be heard. I looked at Kuroh who looked confused and flushed then at Neko who was singing happily about her new cat friend.

"I don't even know what happened right now..."

.......................................................................................

Thank you for reading!! Still hoping you liked it!! 

I DON'T OWN K PROJECT!!

~Sarcastic_Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 740 19
"Tell me why are we so blind to see that the ones we hurt are you and me?" ~ Melizabeth AU in college~ [i think this is kinda the sequel for my othe...
1.5K 42 16
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝...
89.9K 3.4K 30
Who knew a small accident could bring you so much happiness in your life? You certainly didn't meet the Homra boys in the most graceful of ways but...
366K 17.7K 18
[Im sorry the cover sucks; I don't own anything except the plot] The world is filled with many colours. And what colour we see depends on our status...