RUSH. || Kuzaless [ON HOLD]

By S_yny_ster

"Sex. It's all he knows. He was pulled out of school at 7, and it's the only thing can do. He can't read. He... More

Info
1° Waste
2° Insignificant
3° Anamnesis
4° Bite Your Tongue
5° Creeper
6° Unfamiliar
7° Kitten
8° Unwelcome
9° Jump
10° Small
11° Sweet
12° Bound
13° Home
14° Eclipse
15° Case
16° I Can't Look Away
17° Little Devil
18° Cuddles
19° Come Home
A/N
20° Confusion
21° Sugar
23° No More Tears
24° Disaster
25° Underneath
26° Kneel
A/N
27° Relapse
28° Kitty Cat
A/N: I'm annoying but this is important
29° Coming Undone
30° Anxious
31° Face Your Fears
32° Breathe
33° Grey
Quick lil note and I nEED HELP
34° Going Under
35° Never Again
IMPORTANT A/N
36° Hush
37° End of Days
38° It's Not Over Yet
39° Disasterpiece
40° Absolute

22° Crossdressing

2.3K 73 39
By S_yny_ster

I was sitting on the couch, and Bubbles was asleep next to me.

Sir came over, sitting on the other side. He kissed me, pulling me close.

"Isn't he cute?" I asked.

"Mhm. He's adorable." He said. "Just like you."

I bit my lip, smiling. "Um...s-sir? Can I wear that d-dress to the...park....?"

"Of course you can. Why don't you go get the bag?"

I nodded. I got up and walked into the bedroom. I grabbed the bag off the bed and carried it to Sir.

"I grabbed something else for you. I'm not sure if you'll want to wear it, but I kinda just took a guess that you like to cross dress because you wanted that dress and I-"

"You sound upset." I said.

"I just don't want to upset you." He said.

"You won't. What did you gets?"

"Just look in the bag." He said.

He put his head down as I pulled out the dress, a pretty bra, and pretty underwear.

I hugged him. "I loves it."

He smiled. "Good."

I took my shirt and pants off, and my underwear too. I pulled on the new ones.

"Help." I mumbled.

I couldn't get the bra on. He stood up and helped me get it on, along with the dress. I felt pretty!

"Is I pretty?"

"You're very pretty."

"Can you make me look prettier?" I asked.

"Of course. Come on." He said.

We went to the bedroom, and he handed me a big, tall pair of boots with lots of buckles. They were real pretty.

I put them on, letting him help me do them up.

After that, I picked up Bubbles and walked into the bathroom with sir. He sat me down.

I feel like the thingy on my arm made me look really not pretty. It was ugly and weird and I just wanted it to go away.

Sir made me look at him, kissing my chin. "What's wrong?"

"My arm isn't pretty."

"All of you is pretty, kitten."

"Nuh uh. I want the thingy off."

"Soon."

"Fine." I mumbled.

Sir started to put makeup on me, and I let him.

"Can Bubbles come to the park with us?"

"Yeah. I don't see why not."

"Yay! And can we go see Rick after that?"

"Sure we can." He said.

"Can Bubbles come to see Rick?"

He laughed. "Yes, Bubbles can come to see Rick."

I hugged him. "You're the bestest."

~~~~

I was holding Bubbles while sir was getting us something called icecream.

He said it was cold and sweet. It looks tasty.

Bubbles licked my chin, making weird squeaky noises. He was so cute!!!

Sir came back and handed me a thing.

I just stared at it. "What do I do?"

"You lick it." He said. "Like this."

Sir licked the side of the stuff.

I did the same, gasping at how cold it was.

It did taste good though. Sir was right.

"How come you didn't get none for Bubbles?" I asked, licking the dessert again.

"Ice cream gets puppies sick." Sir said, playing with the edge of my dress.

"Uh oh! You can't has none, Bubbles!" I said. He was licking my cheek and jumping around my lap.

Sir laughed, patting Bubbles' head.

Just then, his phone rang. He answered it, talking. While he did that, I just played with Bubbles.

He jumped around my lap, making funny noises.

"No! You're silly!" I told him. "You makes funny noises. You can't have any!"

He licked my cheek.

"Nuh uh!" I laughed.

Sir hung up the phone. "Ricky said we can come by in a little bit."

"Can Bubbles come?"

"Of course he can."

"Yay!!"

I finished my ice cream, and looked up at sir. He wiped around my mouth with his thumb. I giggled, rubbing Bubbles' belly.

"Is I still pretty?" I asked.

"You're beautiful."

I giggled. "Thanks you."

He smiled.

"The other night, kitten, you told me you loved me. I-is that true?" He asked, holding my hand.

"Um...yeah. I think so...?" I mumbled.

He gave me a soft smile.

"I don't really know...I-I don't understand. I've never felt l-like this before..." I told him.

"It's okay if you don't know. I understand."

"B-but I think I do love you." I said.

He let out a shaky breath, barely kissing me.

"I-I love you too."

~~~~~~~

Sir knocked on Rick's door. He was next to me, and I was holding Bubbles.

Rick answered the door, smiling at me.

"Come on." He said, holding the door open for us.

"Devin here?" I asked.

"No, he's at work right now." Rick said. "You look pretty. You got a haircut too."

"Thank you..." I said, kissing Bubbles' head.

"You got a puppy too?" He asked, petting him.

"Uh huh!"

"What's his name?" Sir said.

"You know his name..."

"But Rick doesn't."

"Oh! Is Bubbles!" I told Rick.

He laughed. "That's too cute."

I smiled, sitting down on Sir's lap. He leaned back, squeezing my tummy as he talked. Bubbles had fallen asleep on me, so we couldn't play.

I rolled onto my side, putting Bubbles on my shoulder. Sir pulled me up, resting his chin in my head. Bubbles was warm and comfy...and tiny.

I stared absently at the tv, hardly able to keep my eyes open. I guess being at the park made me and Bubbles tired.

I was bored. I was too tired to pay attention to what Sir and Rick were talking about, but I didn't want to go to sleep yet.

I nibbled on Sir's shirt sleeve, letting my eyes slip shut.

I hope Devin comes soon. I wanna show him how pretty I am, and my puppy. I wanna show Ryan too! Maybe I can get sir to take me to see Ryan tomorrow.

------

Awe.

Comment some predictions on what might happen soon.

Today was my birthday and I got 2 Jeffree Star lipsticks (Pussy Whipped, and Posh Spice) and a Kat Von D ink eyeliner and some MIW tickets for the NYC show. I had a good day, but of course, my dad had to make me feel crappy as usual. /:

~Syn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 120 16
//FINISHED// Izuku having a hard life fines his father and some one or more to love? Ends up in rehab with 3 other people do they escape or do the th...
4.1K 111 35
" I want you to stop trying to kiss my son's ass, that's no way to get promoted in this school. You also need to stop coming to see my wife, I don't...
7.4K 513 14
[Loosely based on the song "Sex" by The 1975] "Besides, he's got a girlfriend, anyway." During a spring break trip, Chris is finally able to explore...
1.6M 52.6K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...