Enemies Turn to Lovers

De ravewood

Zaden Voss, extremely hot, somewhat smart, even funny in a way. Ever girl's perfect guy. But not for Nova, an... Mais

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter 11

Chapter X

231K 5.2K 1K
De ravewood

"So, where's my lunch you promised?" I asked him as he lowered himself to my lips.

"Really?" he asked his lips brushing against mine. I felt like millions of tingles that shot right through my whole body. My back arched towards him, pressing most of my body against him like it was a natural reflex. I bit my bottom lip as he pressed harder against me.

"What are you doing?" I whispered out and he smiled down at me.

"Nothing" he mumbled against my neck, the spot where he was sucking on moments ago.

"Zaden" I grumbled as he pressed a kiss down on the sensitive spot.

"Shower?" He asked pulling away holding my hips keeping me steady. I grabbed on to his paint covered shirt as I felt still kind dizzy.

"You okay?" He whispered as his grip around me tightened as if I was going to fall any second.

"Yeah, I think" I said holding on to his big upper arm. I felt his arms around me picking me up. His arms were under my butt holding me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso. He walked us to the bathroom and set me down on top of the sink. He took off everything but his black boxers. I gulped as his muscles moved, he was really well built and the tattoos on his chest and ribs.

I watched him as he walked up to me, his large hands traveled down my arms to my hips to the end of the shirt. He pulled the shirt over my head, then the rest of my uniform just leaving me in my bra and panties. I felt him staring down at my chest and then gulp as he pulled me down. Which only left me in the black matching panties, at least it was cute. His eyes traveled down me hungrily making my blush. He stepped back into the walk-in shower that was all stone. I walked in after him, he turned on the hot water and I squealed as it hit my skin. He laughed at me stepping closer to me. He gave me a bottle of dark blue axe shampoo.

"I'm going to smell like boy" I whinnied making him laugh.

"No, like a man" He said. He put some blue colored shampoo in his hair washing away the paint. I scrubbed the paint out my hair and my face, I scrubbed till I felt my skin burn.

"You still have some paint in your hair." I told him as he ran his hands through it again.

"Where?" he asked scrubbing through it more roughly this time.

"In the back." I told him making him groan trying to get it off, but nothing he was doing worked.

"It's still there." I told him as I smirked at him. He ran his fingers through his hair yet again but not getting the back.

"Oh my god" I whinnied and stood on my tippy toes reaching for his hair. I ran my finger through his dark, thick hair. I felt his hands on my hips holding me as I got the paint out his hair. It should have been awkward, standing half naked with your childhood tormentor in his shower, but it wasn't for some odd reason. I felt comfortable with him. I slowly let my hands drop from his hair to his neck and down his strong chest, resting them there.

"God you're perfect." he mumbled and pushed me up against the stone shower wall. Like an instinct I wrapped my legs around his torso pulling him closer to myself. He had both hands under my bum holding me up. He pulled me up so that I was eye level with him. I placed my left arm around his neck and my right arm still rested on his chest.

"What would you do if I kissed you?" he huskily asked me, his eyes locked with my lips.

"I might consider kissing you back." I whispered back making him smirk. He leaned his lips down to mine softly brushing them. I pushed forward wanting more but he brought his lips down my jaw leaving small feathered kisses.

My breathing became unsteady as he sucked on my skin. I pulled him up from my neck to my face. His lips were just centimeters away. I looked into his dark eyes. As if he could read my mind, he bent a little making our lips connect. I never in my life would have thought I would be kissing Zaden, if you asked me a couple of months ago, I would say that I would rather kiss a monkey than him. But now here I am making out with him in his shower.

It felt so good kissing him, I wanted more. I moved my right arm around his neck pulling closer to him. My back was barely on the wall anymore because I pressed up on Zaden. I bit on his bottom lip pulling it making him groan. I felt his hand travel up my bare side and rest right under my breast on the rib cage, his thumb making shapes into my skin. I felt his tongue press against my lips, I didn't know if I should let him in or not. I slowly pulled away from him breathing heavily. I felt Zaden slowly place me down and I still held on to him knowing if I let go, I probably would fall.

He turned off the water and led me out the shower. I felt him wrap a white fluffy towel around me. When I dried, I put my clothes back on and walked to the bedroom and saw him standing there in a black t shirt and khakis jeans that hugged his legs nicely. Gezz what wrong with me, I need to get my head out the gutter.

"Lunch?" he asked, and I nodded grabbing my sweater putting it on. I slipped on my shoes and waited for Zaden to grab his wallet and we left. I wanted to say something to him, about what happened. He was acting so normal like that make out session didn't even happen. We got into his hummer and drove off to wherever. I watched out the window as he drove over the speed limit.

ZADEN POV

I watched the road as I drove to the cafe that Nova would love for sure. I darted my eyes from her to the road. She sat there watching out the window not saying anything. I never thought in a million of years she would have ever kissed me back. Sure, I have kissed plenty of girls but woah that was one hell of a kiss back in the shower. I wanted to kiss her again, but I was afraid if I so even looked at her, I would attack for with kisses and the worst part would be her not wanting me back like I wanted her.

I parked at the cafe and got out the hummer, I was about to go open her door, but she was already out. As we walked in, I slowly let my hand travel to hers grabbing it. She didn't let go which is a good sign? I think. I ordered a hamburger and fries with a soda; Nova ordered a vanilla milkshake and sweet potatoes fires. We sat at the last booth far from anyone else. I sat in front of her looking at her as she sipped her milkshake. She seemed so small compared to me...so fragile. I almost ate my burger in two bites. I sat back eating the fries. I saw Nova reach over and grab some fries placing them into her mouth.

"Hey!" I yelled giving her a look.

"What?" She asked her lips pouting slightly, those lips that I kissed merely a half hour ago.

"You don't just take food from man. Don't you have your gross sweet potato fries" I said making her laugh. I felt her foot slightly kick mine. I slightly kicked her back making her gasp and look at me with a changeling look. I felt her foot pushing my leg, I smirked at her and grabbed her foot between both legs. She let out a loud gasp as she almost fell.

"Stop that" She squealed and tried to pull it back. I let it go making her slump back in the seat.

"You're a dick" She mumbled sitting up fixing herself.

"Yeah, but you're the one you made out with this dick" I said before I could hold it back. Her cheeks went red and she looked down at the table.

"Hey dimples" I leaned over the table softly grabbing her chin pulling her face up.

"Don't look away from me...please" I said, and she bit down on her bottom lip. I trace her high cheek bone with my thumb and slowly pulled her face towards mine. I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her warm candy tasting lips. I knew she was shocked by the kiss because at first, she didn't even move, but after a few seconds she kissed back slowly as if she was unsure. I felt her warm hand on my neck pulling me closer. We both pulled away looking at each other. Her beautiful gray eyes sparkled as she looked at me.

"Why do we keep kissing?" she blurted out looking at me with big eyes.

"Because it feels good?" I said and she just kept looking at me like I just grew another head or something.

"And maybe I really like kissing you" I said, and her face went red which made me smile. It was so easy to make her blush.

"Say something" I said when she didn't say anything. I was getting more nervous that she wasn't saying anything, she always had something smart or sarcastic to say.

"I don't know what to say?" She said looking like a little lost kitten in the street, confused and helpless.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her to take her hand in mine which engulfed hers.

"I'm thinking that I really like kissing you but then I'm thinking it's you that I was kissing" she said looking everywhere but me.

"How about I'll take you on a second date and we'll see from there?" I asked and her eyes got even wider.

"I don't know, you kind of focused me into the first date" she joked making me smile.

"Come on, you loved it" I told her. It was true, I didn't really give her a choice in the first date.

"Sure sure, but this second date better be something really amazing because if it's not you can forget about a third one" she told me, and I smiled at her.

"Don't worry princess it will be perfect." I told her and she looked kind of nervous or frantic even.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she looked into my eyes and sighed. She mumbled something under her breath, but I couldn't hear it.

"What was that?" I asked her.

"You were my first kiss." She mumbled very quietly, I barely heard it, but I did.

"Was I really?" I asked leaning closer over the table.

"Shut up" She said, and I grabbed her hand kissing over her knuckles.

"Good" I said still kissing her hand and she pulled it away from me making me smirk.

"What do you mean good!?" She asked like she was about to smack me. But she always looked like she was about to smack me.

"Because I want to be the only guy that has every touch you, to have kissed you" I told her as I pulled her closer to me, smiling down at her heating up face. I loved how I can make her blush so easily. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

What Are The Odds De Mary. J

Ficção Adolescente

257 14 9
Senior Year is the hardest. Yet, when that time comes around, everyone is beyond excited to leave behind their life of drama! But no one is more thri...
45.2K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
The mafia ball. De pickford9

Ficção Adolescente

767K 17.5K 48
MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and longing. The annual ball has finally come...
1.4M 159 6
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. You...