Damian meets his match// Dami...

By steph_fanficstories

โš ๏ธ DISCONTINUED โš ๏ธ Damian wayne has always been a difficult child with a difficult life, his ability of trust... More

Chapter 1: Welcome
Chapter 2: First day at the tower
Chapter 3: Carnival Fun
Chapter 5: Jealousy?
Chapter 6: The fight
Chapter 7: I'm sorry.
Chapter 8: I'm sorry (part 2)
Chapter 9: Him.

Chapter 4 Just a "hang out"

1.1K 29 4
By steph_fanficstories

^^forget about the dog up there I just thought the picture would look cute with this

Damian's Pov

*3:35 am*

I'm at the training room right now and I've been training for 2 hours non-stop, trying to get rid of things in my head.

'okay I that helped'

I head down to the kitchen thinking that the other Titans are asleep I took off my shirt cause I was sweating like a pig.

"Uh.."

I quickly turned around to see who said that and guess what, it was Raven standing behind him and with her face 'red'? I started to turn tomato red.

"What are you doing here?"

"I live here too ya'know" she tried to look away from my abs but failed

I rolled my eyes and just continued doing what I was doing, I suppose she did the same but went on my other side to make something.

I scooted over to her, "what are you doing?"

"Making waffles" she said plainly

"You like waffles?"

"More then life itself" she said while looking at me

I gave her a little laugh, "okay then" I handed her a plate of waffles.

First she glared at me but she took them "um thanks."

I took my plate and we both walked to the table "why did you glare at me before you took the waffles?" I asked her which she gave me another glance after that.

"I don't know" she hesitated

"Um okay.." I told her and we started to eat our breakfast

I felt like someone was staring at me, I looked up to see who it was and it was Raven just staring at me.

"Is something wrong?"

Raven turned to look down trying covering her face turning red of embarrassment. "Oh uh n-nothing is wrong"

"You sure?"

"Yea"

"Ok.."

There was complete silence and it was getting awkward so Raven finally broke it.

"The waffles were really good by the way" she said after finishing her plate

I finished mines and told her "thank you?" And gave her a smile. She smiled at me back and before leaving she turned around a looked at me.

"So your just gonna walk around the tower shirtless?" she said while smirking

I looked down and noticed that I was still shirtless the whole time and turned red of embarrassment but I stood up and glanced at her

"Only until I go to my bathroom, why does it bother you?" I said smirking at her and she turned red after that.

"No but you would might as well do it before the other Titans come" she started walking but she turned back at me "and by the way, you have less then two minutes" She smirked and walked off to her room.

I stood there red and confused until I hear Garfield scream. "I'm gonna play some video games!! I bet you can't beat me Jaime"

'Oh no' I gotta move'

Then I ran out if there and went to my room before Garfield turned into a cheeta and ran into the main room. How did Raven know they were coming? Whatever I'm going to take a shower.

*After the shower*

I put on some normal clothes and sat on my bed staring at the ceiling with boredom, so I called Grayson.

*Phone conversation*

Dick: 'well hello lil D! What's up?'

Damian: 'Bored in my room with nothing to do.'

Dick: 'so I'm just someone you talk to when your really that bored?'

Damian: 'accurately yes you are'

Dick: 'wow I feel so special' *sarcasm*

Damian: *rolled his eyes*

Dick: 'why don't you go and hang out with your girlfriend or something?'

Damian: 'what girlfriend? I don't have one'

Dick: 'Then what is Raven to you'

Damian: 'simply a partner' *lies*

Dick: 'mhm suurrree she is, the way you looked at her when we first arrived at the Titans Tower doesn't seem like you wanted to be just frien-'

Damian: 'don't you have anything better to do then tell me lies?'

Dick: 'actually n-'

Bruce: 'Dick?! Where is the food that Alfred made for my important meeting today?!'

Dick: 'uh..... I might have ate it..'

Bruce: 'DICK!!'

Dick: 'I lil D I got to go bye!!'

*Phone call ended*

Wow Grayson is such an idiot

I thought about it and I decided to go to Raven.

I knocked on her door but no one answered

"Uh Raven it's me Damian, I need to ask you something" there was still no response so he walked up to the roof and realized that Raven was there too.

I was ready to talk but she cut me off

"Usually when I meditate people know not to interrupt me in anyway type of way, So this better be good." She stood up and looked at me

"How did you kn- Nevermind uh i am really bored and I wanted to go out to the park, if you want you can join me." I scratched my neck after saying that last sentence.

'Why am I nervous?'

Raven looked at me surprised, "why me?"

"Because, Kori would not stop giving me lecture, Garfield is annoying, Jaime is alright but is bug would possibly ruin everything."

"Are you sure it's not because you are suspicious of me?" She raised one eye brow

"No, well I am suspicious of you but that's not why. I am not planning on repeating what I said"

"In that case then I'm so honored to be your 4th choice" she said with sarcasm I just rolled my eyes at her "You coming with me yes or no?"

She hesitated for a moment then she finally answered "I'll meet you down stairs in 10 minutes" then she made a portal and entered it.

'That was a relief.. wait why am I relieved? Ugh I hate my stupid emotions'

~10 minutes later~

I met up with Raven down stairs as she told me too. I waited until she finally came, she had a black with a slight of purple dots at the bottm skirt on and a purple and black with a bit green crop top with some small black boots on, I honestly couldn't help but stare at her, I snapped out of my mind cause she kept on calling my name.

"Damian? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh uh yes I'm fine, ready to go?"

"Yea"

~Time skip arrived at the park~

We started to walk around the park and play, she is a great person to hang out with actually. It's been an hour and we were sitting on the swings sets.

"This is probably going to sound weird but this was alot of fun." She said looking at me

I looked at her amethyst eyes and smiled

"what sounds weird in that?"

"I don't know" she shrugged and smiled

A couple of minutes past and we both walked to the nearest pond and sat there, peace and quiet surrounded us the sky had pretty lights and the pond was clear and bright.

"It's beautiful isn't it" she said looking at our surrounding

But I was looking at her "yea it is"

"Raven.."

She looked at me "Damian..""

We both looked at each other in the eyes and non of us looked away. Without realizing we both were slowly leaning in, then it happened.

My heart fluttered as I felt her soft lips on mines and we both kissed with passion.

Hellooo people  I'm sorry that I am posting late like really late but I have been very busy and I couldn't have time to finish this but I did. How was this chapter? Did I write too fast? Did I make the process a little too fast??? I'm sorry if it's bad but I'm trying here😭💜💚 anyway I'll be posting another one shortly , cya in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
75.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
159K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
793K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...