Uncontrollable World

By memelollilol

What happens if all kpop idols were students and attended the same school and have no dating bans......... A... More

Hello
Chapter 1: Mind blow
Chapter 2: School starts!:(
Chapter 3: Meeting the new student
Chapter 4: Awkward
Chapter 5: *Ahem*
Chapter 6: Realizing Her
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's notes
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 12 part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's notes
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Author's notes
Author notes

Chapter 25

1.8K 69 7
By memelollilol

Jinyoung's POV:
As I reached school the next day, I heard someone call my name. It was Jisoo. My heartbeat stopped for a second.

"Hey. Jinyoung. How are you going to Mark's house today?" Jisoo asked.

"I'll go home after school then go to his house. Do you need me to bring you there?" I was shocked that I said that.

She looked stunned for a moment and then replied, "ok! I'll meet you at the park where we met the other time!"

I nodded and we walked to class together. There was an awkward silence and I had no idea what to say. We just walked to class silently.

Once we reached our desk, Jisoo plopped down on her table. I stared at her closely. She was really pretty.

Soon, the others started streaming in.

When the teacher stepped in, I tapped Jisoo and she jumped up while startling me at the same time.

I laughed so hard and she looked at me and raised an eyebrow, then smacked my back.

I continued laughing. She was so cute.

Mark's POV:
I looked at Rosé who was already sitting at her seat. I smiled. Wendy (I know she's a little extra😅)  looked at me and asked,

"Why are you smiling at yourself? Are you crazy?"

She looked at the direction I was looking to and laughed.

"Oh. Your looking at Rosé. Ok continue staring at her!" She smirked.

I looked at her. She must be kidding me. On the other hand, continue to stare at Rosé was a good idea.

She was really pretty. Then I looked at Jinyoung and Jisoo. They were talking to each other. Also, I think Jinyoung likes Jisoo. I think they really look good together. I just wished I could have the opportunity to sit with Rosé.

Jisoo's POV:
Oh my....

I'm so tired. My brain isn't working.

"Jinyoung. How do you do this??" I asked.

He explained to me but I didn't get a thing.
He noticed that and asked me,

"Is there anything that can make you more awake?"

"More sleep!!!!" I replied.

"How about I explain when your more awake!" He suggested.

I nodded.

Awwwwww. He's so cute.

The day of school ended~~(I had nothing else to write about)
--------------------------
End of chapter.

Sorry for this really short chapter and I'm still quite busy and I have exams.

Also, Jinyoung has been looking at Jisoo more often during Inkigayo. Maybe he knows he has competitors. But still, it's really cute. Really really hope they will have more interactionssssssssss. ❤️💞🍑🐣😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.4K 34
Kim Namjoon doesn't want to date a girl again after what happened to him in his past, But his 6 friends force him to. The 7 of them go to college an...
162K 4K 24
When were a nerdy high school Ji Hee got bullied by Jeon Jungkook. soon moved to America, she changed not just using a diet...but from depression. H...
99.7K 2.7K 20
Lisa is a normal girl in first year of high school, super pretty and hot all the boy want to date her and her best friend Jennie RosΓ© and jisoo. bu...
28.8K 684 27
[completed] Where the Badboy Jeon Jungkook and the new student Lalisa Manoban has a secret. What will there friends react if they found out!? β€’Schoo...