Teenage dad...forever.

By Zotumblrzoey

Zak's a teen father; he's 17 years old. His daughter, Zoey, is 5. The last couple years haven't come easy to... More

My little Alarm
Why is daddy sick?
Stresses me out
Parks and broken arms
I know its a bit blurry
BTS-> ITS MONDAY!!!
Starbucks with my love
Taking Selfies on aimees phone silly kid
Pool party

Sweating fever means homesick

490 8 0
By Zotumblrzoey

Zaryn POV

It's 2 AM on a Saturday night. Zoey has broke out into a cold-sweat fever, and mom and I are nervous. I hope she gets better. I really do, the poor kid doesn't need illness.

"How's she doing, Zar?" Mom asks me, coming to check on us. Zoey is crying, and I can tell she wants her dad. So I text Zak.

"She misses Zak, so we are texting him." I tell her.

To: Zak

Hey

2:03 AM

From: Zak

Hey. What's going on? It's 2 AM.

2:06 AM

To: Zak

Zoey is crying, she really misses you.

2:10 AM

From: Zak

Is she okay?

2:12 AM

To: Zak

Yea I think. She just has a fever, but she is cooling down. How's everything with you?

2:15 AM

From: Zak

Yea, all is well on my end. Doctor says I will def be home on Monday, but I'm not going to be going to school or work or soccer for a few weeks.

2:18 AM

To: Zak

Oh. How come? I thought they were treating and then you were good to go😕

2:21 AM

From: Zak

Well,they're treating me, yes. But my body still needs time to heal, and properly regain full health. I could go to soccer after about a week of being home because I could use the excercise, but I could have to take it super easy and be very careful.

2:25 AM

To: Zak

Oh. Ok. Btw your daughter is asleep. Haha!

2:32 AM

From: Zak

Lol. Brb gotta use the potty(as Zo would say)

2:32 AM

To:Zak

Lol

2:36 AM

From: Zak

Kk, I'm back. Z still sleepin?

2:42 AM

To: Zak

Ya. What were u doin in the bathroom? Lmao

2:44 AM

From: Zak

Takin a pee! Lol. Alrighty, I gotta get off to bed, I'm tired. Text me to keep me updated about Zo.

2: 47 AM

To: Zak

Will do. Night.

2:49 AM

From: Zak

Night

2:50 AM

--------------

"Uncle Zaryn, wake up! I'm hungry!" I hear Zoey say, she's up already, and it sounds like she's feeling much better. I roll over in bed.

"Zo, its wayyyyy to early. Can you sleep just a little longer?" I ask her, she doesn't exchange a happy look with that response.

"Can I watch tv?" She asks, and looks at me,I can tell she's better. Because she's bored.

"Yea." I tell her, and I roll over, whacking my arm on her LeapStart "My first computer" keyboard.

"Ow! Why do you have that thing in our bed?" I ask her, kind of annoyed, because Zak bought that for her to learn how to play games and stuff, and she's not really supposed to move it from his tv, but she does anyways.

"I was bored!" She whines, and I pick up the keyboard and move it. It's green, and has a little mouse, and looks kinda like a puppy, except it's like a computer keyboard. And it does all the same things, you just have to hook it up to the tv, and put a game in.

I turn the tv on, and get up. "I'm going to use the bathroom, I'll be right back, don't touch any of the buttons on the remote. " I tell her, and head to the bathroom.

I come back and Zoey and I just chill and watch tv, until I hear a knock at my door.

"Yea?" I ask.

"Zaryn, its 1 pm, are you and Zoey getting up?" She asks, and I look at Zoey, she's playing, laughing and smiling. I guess she feels better.

"Yea. We've been up for awhile." I tell her.

"Okay. Well, I'm headed out to go visit Zak, breakfast is on the counter." She says and then leaves.

Zoey and I get up, and eat breakfast. Then we decide to go to the park.

Zak POV

Finally! My last day in the hospital! I'm so happy! Even if I can't work, or go to school for a few weeks, and miss one week of soccer, I'll be okay!

I just got a text.

From: Mom

Hey baby boy. Coming to visit if you wouldn't mind

1:20 pm

Oh cool! Moms coming, maybe Zoey is too!

To: mom

Hey. I'm cool with that. Is my daughter coming?

1:30 pm

I hope Zoey is coming, I miss my daughter, and now I get how dad's feel when they miss their daughters.

From: mom

No, I left her with Zaryn, because they've been playing and stuff and she seems happy.

1:40 pm

Damn. I was really hoping to see Zo. But mom's here now.

"Hey. How's my daughter? Feeling any better?" I ask, once I see mom, I know, I know, she's here to see me, not to get an interview on how my daughter is; but I miss Zoey, and I'm itching to know how she's doing.

"Haha. Zak, Zoey I think is all better. I think she may have been homesick is all. This morning she was up, playing with Zaryn, watching tv, eating like normal." Mom says, and I feel a sigh of relief wash over me, my life is at bay, until next time.

"Well, thats good. I won't have to call school and tell them she won't be there." I laugh, joking. Mom smiles, and laughs too. She and I talk for two hours, and by that time, it's about 4:40, and my mom has to get going so she can get Zoey ready for school and stuff. Just think, tomorrow I will get my baby back! And that will feel great!

Zak's mom POV

I just got back from seeing Zak, and Zoey is busy drawing pictures with Zaryn.

"Thats me and daddy." I hear Zoey say, and that makes me smile. Another thing that shows how much Z loves her dad.

I make dinner for the 3 of us, and not much later, Zoey is brushing her teeth and getting into bed.

"Gamma?" I hear Zoey ask me. I look her way.

"Yes, Zoey?" I answer.

"What was daddy like when he was a baby?" Zoey asks.

"How about I tell you in the morning? It's late Zoey."I tell her. She agrees.

"Good night Zoey, I love you" I tell her and kiss her forehead.

End of Chapter 6

Zoey is better now, how will her Monday go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 35.1K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
25.3K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...