HTTYD Vacation to Outcast Isl...

By nightflystars

Hiccup and the teens are getting ready for another winter on Berk. But when a certain old man (Mildew) decide... More

Run In With Mildew
Explanation
Plan of Misery
Sleepy Teens
Mildew's Basement
If Only He Knew
Search

Author's Note 1

134 6 10
By nightflystars

But seriously, I want to thank all of you who have stuck with me on this story from the very beginning. I haven't worked on any of my stories in a long time, but I'm getting back into the writing feel and I plan on bringing back new chapters, unfortunately I have no idea how soon and fast that will be.

I want to thank all of my readers and somehow I can't feel like I can't stress that enough. A lot of you have read this story from front to end multiple times, and I don't want to (or plan on) letting you guys down.

So thank you to all of my readers who have stuck with me, will stay with me, and new readers that choose to follow me.

Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...