He's Different Y'know. // Mik...

Galing kay psychopvnk

The new teacher in music, He's different. Higit pa

The New Teacher. 1
Starbucks? 2
The Date. 3
Netflix?. 4
The more you crave it. 5
Author Note
Weed and Pizza. 6
Drunk Sex. 7
Too loud?. 8
The Phone Call. 10
1 Year?! 11
Nerves. 12
Looking Hot. 13
14, The Performance
15. She's Cocky.
16. Jack Again?
17. Sex And Payback
18. The Aftermath
A/N STARTING BACK UP
Alex's Prom pt1 // The dress

Quick Update

134 5 5
Galing kay psychopvnk

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone who is reading as I post. Been really deep in my depression I think due to Chester Bennington dying, Linkin park is a band I constantly listened to and it breaks my heart to see him go.

I also recently came out to my mum as non binary/demi boy and I'm so lucky to have a supporting parent in my life. Recently we've been discussion all my options for being happier with me and feeling more like my gender which I'm going to talk to my therapist about when I see them. This also prevented my from writing because of my dysphoria and fear of coming out.

I also just made a list of names I want to change to, rather than Caitlin (yea thats me name) I love: Jack, Alex, Jesse, Jamison, Dakota!

Anyways, I'm trying to get the next part (it's smuty as) maybe this week!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

52.6K 2.1K 28
Some pasts are meant to stay in the past. [June 3, 2016-August 18, 2016] **Editing Soon**
11K 1K 66
Mike Dirnt is the bad boy already at his new high school. He is always getting suspended or detentions,and he is a bully to kids smaller than him,wel...
13.6K 741 12
Drugs and drinking can really fuck you up. Billie Joe learns that the hard way when one night, he takes it too far and he lands himself in hospital...