Alex's Prom pt1 // The dress

Alex had woken up early on Saturday morning and texted Mike, "Hey, are you awake? Just checking we're still going out as planned 😘" he was still asleep, of course, he always was.

Alex went about her morning waiting on Mike to text back.

On mike's end however, he was happily asleep, after a long night with Billie and tre drinking. After a few more hours than Alex he finally woke up, "Fuck me" was his reaction to the headache. Mike picked up his phone, reading the text.

Text conversation

M: What? Sorry I just woke up, hungover lol.

A: I meant go to get my prom outfit! You said we would go like last week, you forgot!"

M: no! I didn't forget...I just couldn't remember cause I was drunk last night. We'll still go, we can have lunch while we're out too if you want ❤️"

A: Lunch sounds good to me, though you did just say that since you did forget. I'm not a thick as you think Mr Pritchard!"

M: Doofus. I'll be round in about an hour, be ready!

A: more like two hours once you drag your self our of bed! Love you too 💓

---------------------------------------------------------

When Mike came round to pick up Alex he received the engine to get her attention. Looking out the window down to the parking lot Alex waves and then hurried out of the building and towards mike.

"Hey you, looking good today!" Mike smirked, pulling Alex into a hug.

"Same to you" Alex giggled, kissing him on the cheek.

"Anyway, where are we going shopping? I have no idea where you girls enjoy shopping for stuff" he laughed.

"Well I don't normally shop where other girls do but for this I should so how about going into town and finding a shop that has prom looking stuff?"

And with that they both went into to town in search of a store to buy a prom dress.

Alex quickly noticed a shop in particular that only sold dresses for many occasions, some of them even caught her eye as soon as they walked in.

"Hey, Mike, can I go try this one on? Its my favourite of the dresses I've seen!" Alex held up a black dress with sequins covering the torso, a silky fabric made up the rest of it which was knee length.

"Sure babe, I'm sure they'll have changing rooms to try it." They went to find a member of staff who lead them to a large room with many rooms lining the edge.

I watched Alex go into the changing room and shut the door. I couldn't wait to see her in that dress.

After a few minutes of strange groans and sounds of struggle Alex came out of the room, standing in the frame with the dress on.

I stared at her, looking her up and down, damn that was sexy. "Fuck me.."

"So, do you like it?" Alex smiled, spinning around the show off the dress

"Babe, is that some kind of trick question?" I grinned, walking closer to her.

She giggled, "so you do like it, I thi-" I cut Alex off, pushing her back into the change room and shutting the door.

I quickly pushed my lips onto hers, kissing her fiercely, biting at her bottom lip. Her hands trailed to my waist as he held my close to her as we were making out.

After a while there was a knock on the door, "um excuse me sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the change room, it's store policy that we can't let more than one person share a change room..."

I rattled my brain for an excuse, "oh sorry to worry you, I was just helping her zip up her dress since she couldn't reach herself." I opened the door, smiling at the lady who interrupted us and trying to hide my obvious hard on.

The staff member glared at me, Staring me up and down then scowled at me. Shit, she noticed.

After she turned to Alex, smiling as she saw her in the dress, "oh my! That dress looks amazing on you! Does it fit well?"

Alex smiled back, "it fits amazingly, I just had trouble with the zip since its at the back. My arms arent as flexible as other people" she laughed, "I think I'll get this one!"

"That's great hon, just bring that dress to the cash register when your ready and I'll ring you up for it" she walked away but stayed at the entrance to the change room area, watching me.

I sat down on one of the many chairs in the middle of the room, thinking to myself "I really need to get something other than skinny jeans" I sighed, taking out my phone and scrolling social media till Alex was ready.

"Okay Mike, let's go pay." Alex came over to me, holding the dress in her arms. She looked down at my phone, them below my phone, at my crotch, I was still hard.

She giggled and blushed a little, I looked at her, "what the giggle for?"

"Nothing." She smiled taking my hand and starting to head out.

"Is it because I have a boner?" I laughed as Alex looked and me and blushed.

"Maybe, but forget about that and get your wallet out" she joked and I chuckled back.

"Yeah yeah, I will, just lemme take some numbers off that price tag!"

Alex laughed, jokingly keeping the dress away from me, "but you love me so your gonna pay full price" she looked at me jokingly with puppy dog eyes.

"And it is because I love you, that I will pay full price. And because your doing that face that makes me do stuff for you!" I chuckled and planted a kiss on her forehead as we approached the desk to pay.