Enhanced | Yandere Boys x Rea...

By KyattoEmpress

||Highest Ranking: #103 in Romance|| Love can mean several things, but what these boys feel for (Y/n) is simp... More

Chapter 1 | Pay Attention To The Yandere
Chapter 2 | Completely Oblivious Of His Presence
Chapter 3 | Grabbing His Attention
Chapter 4 | The Yandere Likes a Dramatic Entrance
Chapter 5 | Notice Me, Captain!
Chapter 6 | Double The Trouble
Chapter 7 | Special Attraction
Chapter 8 | Nobody But Them
Chapter 9 | Stay Out Of My Life!
Chapter 10 | You Hear It, Play It
Chapter 11 | Your Fault, Not Nobody Else's
Chapter 12 | Not Just Chemistry Partners
Chapter 13 | You've Always Been My Concern
Chapter 15 | A Marriage Contract?
Chapter 16 | Melodies And Kisses
Chapter 17 | Guilty Or Not Guilty?
Chapter 18 | Ribbit Ribbit, Human
Chapter 19 | Rumor Has It
Chapter 20 | The Promises We Make
Chapter 21 | Serendipity
Chapter 22 | Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 23 | When At The Beach, Take Off Your Shirt
Chapter 24 | Hot Springs
Chapter 25 | His Confession
Chapter 26 | Cold, Yet It's Too Sweet
Chapter 27 | Bad News For The Family
Chapter 28 | Too Bad
Chapter 29 | Nine Lives
Chapter 30 | Kill Or Be Killed
Chapter 31 | Forget Everything And Go
Chapter 32 | Get Off The Team
Chapter 33 | Don't Leave Him
Chapter 34 | Flirts & Fireworks
Chapter 35 | Death Is The Worst Goodbye
Chapter 36 | Farewells And Funerals
Chapter 37 | Wedding Preparations
Chapter 38 | Midnight Swim
Chapter 39 | Sleeping Over
Chapter 40 | Magic Mirror
Chapter 41 | The Point Of No Return
Chapter 42 | Romance Goes Down Once More
Chapter 43 | After Blood Is Shed
Chapter 44 | Disgrace To The Family
Chapter 45 | Shop Till You Drop
Chapter 46 | The Real Reason Why
Chapter 47 | Masquerade Ball
Chapter 48 | Suitors & Secrets Revealed
Chapter 49 | Tears Of Torment
Chapter 50 | Desperate To Escape
Chapter 51 | The Enhanced Serum
Chapter 52 | Run Like Your Life Depends On It
Chapter 53 | Heart To Heart
Chapter 54 | History Of The Past
Chapter 55 | Goodbye For Now...
Chapter 56 | Fight Till The End
Chapter 57 | Finale
Nori's Ending
Tadashi's Ending
Yousuke's Ending
Seijuro's Ending
After Ending
QnA Session
Enhanced | Bonus Chapters
II. Chapter 1 | His Letter
II. Chapter 2 | At First Sight
II. Chapter 3 | Rekindling Flames
II. Chapter 4 | Bon Voyage
II. Chapter 5 | Gates Of Eden
True Ending

Chapter 14 | Intoxicating

10K 399 244
By KyattoEmpress

That's Kazuke up there ^^

1k reads and 80+ votes?! Someone pinch me...

"Domo arigatogozaimasu, reader-chan . . . " -Nori ^-^

"SEIJURO, ARE YOU SURE this is a good idea?" (Y/N) whispered as she and the blonde crept around the hallway. "Affirmative." He said, his grip on her hand tightening. The girl blushed, but didn't say anything about the matter. It's not like she ever did, anyway. "But what if he finds out it was us?" She asked, keeping her voice low.

The closer they got to Sora's room, they heavier this sensation at the pit of her stomach got. Part of her wished she could just be friends with him, just like she was with the rest of his brothers.

But for some reason Sora was just so damn distant.

And for some other unexplained reason, (Y/N) didn't like that. She couldn't quite put her finger on why, though.

  Seijuro released a low laugh. "He is gonna find out that it's us. That's the whole point," he said. The girl immediately stopped still in her tracks, shaking her head furiously. The blonde turned around to see why she was hesitating. "Then I don't wanna do this anymore." (Y/N) told him, trying to free herself from his grasp. Seijuro playfully rolled his eyes at her. "(Y/N)-chan, we're only going to draw happy faces on his windows with a permanent marker. I hardly see the danger in that." He pointed out, letting her hand go and crossing his arms over his chest.

  "Don't tell me you wanna go back with Yousuke and learn to play the clarinet. I think my ideas are a lot more fun." Seijuro said, and waited for her answer. He would secretly be angry if she went with his brother. Yet, he wouldn't say anything. He just wasn't that type. "Plus, don't you wanna get back at Sora after everything he's done? He hasn't necessarily been nice to you."

(Y/N) took that into consideration. It was true, yes, but Sora was like that to everyone. Maybe he was especially cold to her, but she didn't give it much thought. 'And to think he seemed so sweet at first... I can't believe I was wrong.'

"So what do you say, (Y/N)?" Seijuro asked, stretching his hand out to her. The girl gnawed at her lip nervously, and timidly gave him her hand. "Good choice," he then smiled, and turned around. Seijuro led them to Sora's room, which (Y/N) still hadn't seen. She wondered if it was dark, or maybe scary looking. 'Whoa, what if he has a dream-catcher?!' She wondered, but quickly pushed those thoughts away once Seijuro opened a regular looking oak door.

  "Oh."

  It was clear that (Y/N) was disappointed. She'd seen all of their rooms before, but Sora's was definitely the most regular. When you walked in, a small bed with dark blue sheets and pillows was lined up against the wall to the left, and the door next to it must've been the closet. To the right, there were shelves stacked to the brim with books. In the middle, a black colored rug adorned his room, contrasting to the créeme colored walls. And when you looked up front, there was a large bay window allowing you to stare out to their backyard.

  Seijuro took out his permanent markers from his pocket and smirked. He tossed one to (Y/N), who was still a bit dazed. She managed to catch it, and followed the blonde to the windows. "Go crazy," he encouraged. The girl nodded her head as she took off the cap. As she walked to the windows, however, she noticed a photo neatly stacked on one of the shelves. It was an old looking photo of a beautiful woman. (Y/N)'s eyes widened in curiosity.

  "Seijuro, do you know who this is?" She asked as she stopped in front of it. The blonde hadn't even started drawing, and turned around with a raised eyebrow. "Huh?"

He walked over to the girl, who was mesmerized by the photograph. "You mean this woman?" He asked, and (Y/N) hummed in response. "Oh," Seijuro scratched the back of his neck, "that happens to be Sora and Nori's mother. Our father's... favorite wife." He said the last part with a hint of jealousy, as if pointing out that he wished his own mother was the favorite. But she wasn't.

"She's so pretty..." the girl whispered.

Seijuro muttered something she couldn't quite understand, and he grabbed her hand. "We should hurry if you want to leave before Sora comes back." He interrupted, dragging her towards the windows. It was obvious he didn't want to stare at the photo any longer.

"Oh, yes, of course," she agreed. She took the permanent marker in the hand she used to write, and began drawing happy faces on the windows. But it wasn't long before she started wondering where his older brother was.

"Seijuro, where is Sora-senpai, anyway?" (Y/N) whispered, meanwhile drawing a mustache and devil horns on one of the chibi people she drew. It was supposed to be said boy.

"Our father called him down for a talk, but I don't really know for what." The other male responded rather stiffly, giving her a shrug. "I think it has to do with the family business and stuff."

  (Y/N) nodded her head as she continued with what she was doing.

  "Hey, what are you guys up to?" A voice suddenly called. The girl jumped and almost released a scream, but thankfully Seijuro clasped his hand over her mouth before she could. "(Y/N)-chan? Seijuro?" Nori raised a curious eyebrow.

The girl let out a sigh of relief, and the blonde took his hand off her mouth. "What are you doing?" Nori asked again.

"We're drawing on Sora's windows," was Seijuro's response. Immediately, the black haired boy's lips curved into a smile. "Don't let me stop you, then." He said, walking into the room to join them.

  (Y/N) smiled as a blush crept on her cheeks, and she continued contributing to their 'masterpiece'. When Sora found out—oh damn, he was definitely going to kill the three of them.

They were mostly working in silence, only being able to hear the sound of the pit-pat outside. It was beginning to rain, but very lightly. And (Y/N) quite liked it this way, because then she wouldn't feel so awkward. After all, she had told them once that she wanted to be more than friends. She had confessed, in a way, and maybe she should've saved that for later. 'I don't think I was thinking clearly that day,' was her excuse. And apparently, she wasn't the only one thinking about that moment.

"So, (Y/N)-chan," Seijuro began. "You do realize we've been waiting for weeks until you were ready, right?"

The girl raised an eyebrow as she turned to him. "What do you mean?"

  "We've been waiting until you were ready to go on dates." Nori finished, not bothering to look away from the window, where he was busy drawing a fish on Sora's window. (Y/N)'s mouth fell open a little in shock, and her eyes widened. Seijuro let out a hum in agreement, and turned his head to the girl with a smirk. While she was paralyzed in shock, he took the opportunity to caress her cheek. She blushed lightly. "But it you take any longer, we might not be able to wait... We're not very patient boys, (Y/N)-chan."

  She swallowed a gulp. "Oh..?"

"The other girls took too long, and so we didn't give them a chance." He mentioned in a low voice. (Y/N) felt her stomach drop, and a shiver sent tingles down her spine. "Other girls....?" She asked timidly, feeling her knees grow week. She had to give it to them, they always made her feel weak. Was it this aura around them? Just being in their presence gave her this intoxicating feeling. One that she'd drown in if she wasn't careful.

"We've had our likes for a girl before, of course. Tiny crushes. But you," Seijuro chuckled as he grabbed her chin. Nori finally turned to look at her. "You've made us all fall at your knees, (Y/N), and we haven't gotten up since." He said.

The girl's eyes widened even more, and her heart started beating even faster. She clutched a hand to her chest, which Seijuro softly took in his. Nori grabbed her other hand, and she quickly turned to look at him. She fought back a gulp as she realized how close the both of them were. Seijuro brought her knuckles up to his lips, and softly kissed them. Nori did the same with her other hand.

They continuously kissed her knuckles, and the girl blushed harder, finding it difficult to keep standing up. "What are... what are you doing...?" She whispered weakly, almost trailing off again the second try. Her eyelids grew heavier, and next thing you knew, she gave out.

The two brothers exchanged a glance.

"Hmm, would you look at that~? It doesn't take a lot for her to faint around us." Seijuro whispered to his brother, who nodded.

"And we could always use that to our advantage." Nori said, before someone else stepped into the room.

There was a loud gasp. "What the hell did you two do to her?!" The voice growled furiously, and the two of them turned their heads. They weren't surprised to find Sora standing at the door, his fists clenched and eyes narrowed.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I'm still a rookie writer, that's for sure. But I promise I'll improve with time~

Question of the day: Since I'll be giving each of the boys a separate theme Song, which Song do you guys think fits them best?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 271 18
Yes, I'm doing this Again. I am trying to do this right! Enjoy!
30.1K 1K 18
slow updates , just bare with me ,, . mc gets stuck in a world of magic and royalty . three classmates are sent in there with her . two boys and a gi...
238K 6.6K 15
Four. Four different boys. Each infected with an unnaturally strong passion for the same girl. Each with malicious intent towards people who get too...
81.9K 2.1K 38
(Monster Musume x Male Reader) So, there are Monster Girls in the world now. Neat. And apparently, they go bonkers over you. You've just gotten expel...