exploring sexuality | camren

By covermyeyes

two friends- camila and lauren begin noticing things about each other. things that are wrong, but also, thing... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
epilogue
surprise, i bet you thought you seen the last of me

chapter 24 | final

51.5K 1.1K 2.1K
By covermyeyes

Few months later

"Did I pack the sunscreen?"

"Check," Camila replied, extending her arm that was securely coated in the sun protection.

"Towels?"

"Check," she replied tapping the duffle bag that she carried around her shoulder. Lauren furrowed her eyebrows in concentration, making Camila laugh.

"We packed everything, Jauregui," Camila threw her arms around the raven haired girl's shoulders and kissed her jaw. "If anything, we can buy what we forgot to pack."

Lauren scoffed jokingly, "Definitely not, I know my list included everything we'll be needing and I didn't forget one thing."

"I love my little hoarder," Camila pinched Lauren's cheek playfully.

"I prefer using the terminology prepared," Lauren winked and threw her arm around Camila's shoulder as they walked.

"Prepared?" Camila scrunched her nose and dug into their bag pulling something out. "What could we possibly ever need this for?"

Lauren snatched the compass out of Camila's hand and held it to her chest securely as if it were a little newborn baby.

"We could get lost, you never know."

"Right," Camila laughed softly. "Or we could just ask for directions, by literally anyone here."

She extended her hand and signaled around the beach at the people who were starting to form around the beach. Lauren let go of Camila's shoulder and stuck out her bottom lip, faux sulking.

"No pouting or else no kisses for you today," Camila warned with a tsk.

"Is that right?" Lauren dared with a mischievous smile.

She suddenly threw the ice cooler she was carrying on the ground and attacked Camila. They both landed on the soft pillowy sand and began pushing and pulling each other playfully as Lauren tried to kiss her.

Finally, Camila pretended to give up and placed her hands in Lauren's hair. She allowed her to kiss her and felt herself close her eyes as she enjoyed the softness of Lauren's lips. Soon, Camila brushed Lauren's bottom lip with her tongue, gaining access to deepen the kiss.

"Get a room, you two."

Lauren placed one last kiss on Camila's lips and stood up, wiping the golden sand from her shorts and baggy shirt. Reaching down to help Camila stand, they laughed and threw their arms around Dinah in a hug.

"Where's everyone else?" Lauren asked looking around for the rest of the girls who weren't visible.

"I came to find you specifically," Dinah's eyes glinted as she signaled to the parking lot. "I want you to meet the person who drove us."

As they walked back towards the parking lot, Lauren made sure to walk a few paces in front as the other two girls lingered in the back.

Lauren tried not to eavesdrop, but she could tell by the constant laughter that Dinah and Camila seemed to never have separated.

"Hi everyone," Lauren called out as she reached the olive green jeep that looked overflowing.

Normani flashed her a breathtaking smile and Ally waved as if she were on the titanic.

Looking at the driver's seat, she spotted the driver that Dinah had mentioned. The woman looked like she belonged right here, at the beach.

She had golden skin and wild blonde curly hair that blew along the wind. She extended her hand towards Lauren who shook it politely.

"I just came to drop these girls off, but I wanted to introduce myself to you," the woman shot her a warm smile as she placed her sunglasses atop of her head.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Lauren Jauregui."

"Pleasure's all mine, I'm Dina Lapolt."

Lauren smiled as she released her hand from the firm and secure handshake. She didn't know how, but she could tell that this woman was a good person.

She felt the heat of stares and turned to find her band members watching her with smiles on their faces. Lauren raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Don't mind them," Dina Lapolt said with a laugh, "It's a work-free day, but you and I will soon be acquainted. I'll be taking care of you girls, making sure you're all your rights are met."

Before Lauren could respond, she felt the weight of several bodies pull her and Camila towards the back of the car and wrap their arms around them. She felt the familiar bodies of Normani and Ally as she returned the hug.

"So much affection today," Camila's laughed, secretly soaking it all in.

Lauren turned back, sending her girl a smile, knowing how much the brown haired girl had missed them.

-
Flashback

Camila, unsure with what to do with her arms, crossed them as she bit down at her lip.

She was ecstatic that Lauren had planned a coffee date with her and her ex band mates, but now that she was here, she felt like her throat had closed up on her.

Dinah, standing across from her at the coffee shop, shot her an encouraging smile as Normani and Ally stepped towards her.

"I know what you guys did for Lauren and I. I can't begin to thank you enough." Camila said, remembering their coming out and how everything was successful thanks to the help of the girls.

The girls were silent, and Camila knew she had no words to let the girls know how sorry she was about the way she left the group.

"I'm sorry that things happened the way they did," Camila finally said in a small voice.

Her brown eyes met each girl as she looked them lamentably. "If I could turn back time to change the way that I handled things, I would."

"Is that it?" Ally stepped forward, raising a perfectly trimmed eyebrow.

"I'm also sorry for making you feel like I left you guys behind, you guys are and will always be so important to me. I love you three with everything in me."

"That's it?" Normani added, making Camila bite down harder on her lip.

"And... I haven't stopped thinking of you guys. You were my light in the darkest days and I wouldn't be anywhere without all of you, I know I took that for granted."

"Is that all?" Dinah asked quietly as she crossed her arms expectingly.

Camila opened her mouth, but stopped.

She was scared that she wasn't saying the correct thing to let the girls know how sorry she was about everything and how much she missed them.

"I'm just sorry, and I understand if you don't want me in your life anymore," Camila sighed sadly as she shook her head apologetically.

Flashbacks ran through her mind as Camila remembered all their memories they all shared together.

Being paired up as a girl group, singing together, laughing together, crying together. Being there for one another when they felt alone. The constant whining of the tiny bus they had to share, but secretly loving the fact that it made them feel close because they were so used of being alone and apart from their families.

She remembered how these girls meant everything, when she felt she had nothing.

A smile grazed Ally's lips as she noticed the discomfort Camila felt as she pressed her weight on one foot and the other. Camila didn't even notice the secretive smiles the girls shared.

"So?" Ally asked for the final time breaking Camila out of her thoughts. "Is that it?"

"Yes," Camila lowered her head feeling heartbroken.

"Well if you're finally done, we can can now do this."

Camila looked up in confusion, right as she was tackled into a group hug. She felt something wet on her cheeks and noticed she was crying tears of joy.

The girls all squealed happily and Camila felt a weight being lifted off her shoulders that had been pinning her down for the longest time.

"We knew you were sorry, thanks to Lauren." Dinah laughed softly as she rubbed Camila's arms. "An apology is nice, but unnecessary. We're just happy to be together again."

Camila smiled, feeling her heart return to it's complete form. She hadn't lost them yet, and she promised herself she'd never risk losing them again.

-

Once the embrace broke, Lauren pressed a kiss on Camila's lips, noting the redness of her eyes. Camila, feeling so content with her life had accidentally begun to cry again just by being with the girls.

Lauren stepped in front of her protectively and formed a gun with her fingers.

"Who's been making my baby cry?" Lauren threatened each of the girls playfully.

"What are you going to do about it?" Dinah threatened back, holding her fist in the air.

Lauren threw her hands up and positioned herself behind Camila making them burst out in laughter.

"Pussy," Dinah mouthed.

Lauren shook her head with a smile tugging on her lips. As they walked and claimed the perfect spot on the beach near the water, they began working together to set up.

Soon enough, they began to sunbathe and rub sunscreen on their bodies as they waited for everyone else to arrive.

As Camila removed her shirt and shorts leaving her in the white bikini, Lauren couldn't tear her eyes away.

Lauren knew it was the wrong place to have inappropriate thoughts, and Camila knew. She would press herself on Lauren's body when she knew nobody was paying attention, teasing her.

"Please?" Camila extended her arm, with the sunscreen body in her hand. "Can you get my back?"

Lauren gulped, taking a peek at Camila's toned body that seemed to glow under the sun. At that moment, the brunette stuck out her chest and threw her hair aside, flashing her back and perfectly sculpted collarbones.

Lauren positioned herself behind Camila and leaned in towards her ear, "Two can play that game, Cabello." she whispered, her lips barely grazing her skin.

Camila turned back confused, right as Lauren removed her own t shirt and wiggled out of her shorts, exposing herself with her black bikini. This time, it was the brunette who gulped.

"Eyes up here," Lauren smirked as Camila scanned her chest eagerly.

Lauren laughed softly as Camila sighed and slumped her back in defeat.

Nonetheless, she squirted a dollop of sunscreen on the palm of her hand and begun to lather up Camila's back.

Lauren made sure to get every single spot. Around the girl's shoulders, down the arch of her spine, around her waist... a job that might've lasted around two minutes, she extended to about seven.

She massaged the brunettes back using her fingertips and palm of her hand, and she could feel Camila begin to breathe heavy.

Right as she snapped the bottle shut as she finished, Lauren felt as Camila turned around and tackled her on towards the towel they sat on. As Camila's hands rested besides her body enclosing her, she flipped her brown hair to the side with a hair toss.

Lauren was being straddled by the sexiest woman in all the planets, and she would be a fool to not respond.

So, Lauren snaked her hand along the brunettes newly moisturized back, and rubbed small circles. Teasing her, Lauren stuck her fingers under Camila's bikini straps and lightly scratched her skin with her fingernails.

"Kiss me," Camila said in the softest voice imaginable.

Lauren placed her hand around Camila's neck and cupped it lightly. Bringing Camila closer, she closed the space between them with her mouth.

Lauren felt as Camila's hair tickled her cheek, but all she could focus on was the way Camila moved her lips in ways that would leave her breathless. After a while, their lips begun to fight in dominance when Camila slipped her tongue into her mouth.

"Keep it in your pants, some of us are single." Dinah suddenly interrupted from the towel besides them.

Lauren opened her eyes to see the tanned Polynesian as her curly hair blew wildly in the air making her look like a foreign model.

Camila pressed a couple of pepper kisses along Lauren's jaw and corner of her mouth before glaring at the taller girl besides them.

"Jealous you can't get in with this action?" Camila teased, making Lauren laugh.

Dinah shook her head, making her wavy curls bounce as they framed her cheekbones. "If I wanted to make out with Normani, I would." she replied casually.

"Says who?" Normani's voice rang with a laugh.

"I mean, wouldn't you?" Dinah's voice suddenly turned timid, surprising them all.

Lauren shot a bewildered look towards Camila who shrugged her shoulders and gave her an amused smile.

Normani was quiet for a second, but then smiled fondly at Dinah.

"I mean, I wouldn't kiss and tell."

Lauren hooted and whistled, making Dinah blush furiously. She reached over and slapped Lauren on the shoulder, leaving a bright red imprint on her pale skin.

"What about me?" Ally joked, causing the little brawl to break out.

"Don't worry," Camila winked at the blonde girl and pulled Lauren close. "Our offer to join is still open."

The girls all laughed together, feeling lighter by second. That's how they always felt when they were all together.

Lauren and Camila felt like they were living in a new life. They had the best of friends along their side, and they had each other. They weren't afraid or restricted of showing their love anymore. And that's what Camila loved the most.

There were moments that she'd catch Lauren doing the simplest things such as smiling, or thinking so hard that a crease appeared on her forehead. In those moments, she'd grow the sudden urge to kiss the raven haired girl, and each and every time, she did.

It didn't matter anymore who witnessed. Or if there were camera's around. Though, they did at least try to keep their hands off each other in front of their parents.

After their kiss at the award show, everyone in the entire world found out about them through the show once it aired, including their parents.

Hours of phone calls later and a trip to dinner altogether, their families had come to a conclusion. Sure it took them by surprise, but their happiness was the most important thing for them. It was a very long talk, but at the end of the day, they were all happy for them.

Camila and Lauren were extremely happy about that. Being gay wasn't something that they thought deserved to be made into a huge fuss. Their sexuality was a big part of them, and being bisexual (or any other sexuality for that fact), was normal.

And now, with their friends and parents blessing, they were free to be the couple they always longed to be.

Out in the open.

-

As they continued to lay in the cleansing sun, the last pair that the girls had invited had finally joined them on their little get away.

"The one you were all crying for has arrived."

Lauren laughed and stood to greet her friend Lucy Vives with a warm hug and shake the hand of the girl that stood besides her that she couldn't quite identify.

As Lauren extended her hand politely, she was taken aback to realize that the redhead next to her friend was Sasha Grey.

She looked healthier than ever, and the red hair suited her entirely. She had on a small dose of makeup on her face and she wore a rosy pink bikini. Lauren had never seen her in anything other than black and heavy dark makeup.

"Sasha, my god."

The now redhead laughed and Lucy joined her side by intertwining their hands together. Lauren watched as they shared a loving glance.

"Crazy what being sober and healthy can do to you," Sasha said as she gave Lauren a hug.

Camila, hearing Sasha's name, immediately rose from her towel and placed her arm around Lauren waist in jealousy.

Lauren hadn't told Camila about Sasha's past rendezvous, but she figured it be best if the brunette didn't know. She'd rather leave it in the past.

She whispered in Camila's ear that it was okay. Realizing that Lucy and Sasha were now together, Camila released Lauren's waist, but still kept close enough to let the girl know that Lauren was hers.

"Camila, I owe you an apology-" Sasha started.

"No need," Camila furrowed her eyebrows, but sent the girl a genuine smile. "All is done and forgiven."

Sasha's eyes flickered in confusion onto Lauren's, but Lauren nodded to let her know that it was okay.

Besides Sasha, Lucy stared at the redhead proudly. It was then that Lauren noticed the identical bracelets the couple shared. Lucy realized what she was staring at and held it out for her to see.

"It's two of Sasha's AA chips. I turned them into bracelets because i'm a fucking proud girlfriend and I don't care who knows it."

Sasha's ears flushed slightly and Lauren was taken aback to realize how much time had passed since her and Camila had come out as a couple.

"I went to rehab for a while, but with Lucy's help, she gave me a place to stay at her apartment," Sasha explained, putting her hand in the back pocket of Lucy's jean shorts. "I'm not an alcoholic, but the AA meetings really help with addiction and staying clean. Lucy was nothing but helpful."

"And now she has a part time job and has started taking night classes at the JC near our place," Lucy added as she put on a pair of bright blue sunglasses. "If you're wondering, we sort of fell in love throughout the process."

"Obviously," Lauren laughed softly.

She really was so happy for them. Camila finalized that Sasha was no longer a threat and therefor joined in their laughter and conversation.

After a few seconds of introducing Lucy and Sasha to the other girls, they helped them spread their towels comfortably. They all resumed to laying on their backs facing the sun.

The sand felt moist on the brunettes neck, reminding her of something, and Camila suddenly turned towards Lauren in surprise.

"Yeah, babe?" Lauren asked knowingly, though her eyes were closed.

"You know what I just remembered?" Camila said forcing herself not to jump in excitement.

"Enlighten me," Lauren faced her way with a smile and the two green eyes opened.

"I dreamt of us on the beach, exactly similar to this."

Lauren sat up and placed her hands on Camila's bare thighs.

"Is that so? Is there something missing?" Lauren asked, her own excitement growing in her eyes.

Camila nodded and this time, couldn't help as she hopped in place, "We played on the water, we kissed passionately, and we ate coconut ice cream."

"Well what are you waiting for, goof? Let's swim."

At that, Lauren rose from the sand and pulled her towards the water. The rest of their friends whistled at them as they sprinted through the white pillowy sand.

Camila felt a slight tremble as the water touched her thighs, though the sun had begun to get hotter by the second, the water felt ice cold.

But she had no time to ponder because Lauren held her in an embrace and they fell along the water.

Camila gasped feeling the cold water touch her skin, but felt refreshed immediately. As she opened her eyes once they surfaced, she was immediately met with a soaking wet Lauren with a goofy smile.

"What was second thing on that dream again?"

"My favorite part," Camila responded with a teasing smile.

She grabbed Lauren by the lower back and pulled her near. They kissed just as passionately as her dream, if not more. Though the way they moved their lips together was gentle, there was a firm pressure on their bottom lips and a lot of battling with their tongues for dominance.

Their lips were cold from the water, but their hearts were full of warmth.

"Time to find that coconut ice cream, eh?" Lauren whispered along her bottom lip.

Camila nodded and bit down on the green eyed girls bottom lip. She sucked it slightly and felt satisfaction when she heard a moan escape the other girls mouth.

"Now we can go," Camila said right as Lauren tried to deepen the kiss even further.

Lauren placed her fingertips on her bottom lip that still felt like it vibrated from the kiss. She looked at the brunette with accusing eyes, for leaving her wanting more.

"This isn't over," Lauren threatened with a smile as she glanced at the brunettes wet body.

"I was hoping you'd say that," Camila winked before splashing her on the face with the ice cold water.

-

Three coconut ice cream bars later to satisfy their hunger, the girls laid in an embrace to keep warm.

They had played a game of volleyball against their friends, though very fun, also proved that all the girls were very competitive.

Lauren, Ally, and Sasha spent the rest of the day gloating and teasing the losers about winning aside from the fact that they had a fewer teammate than the other team.

They had also gone for another swim with the others, ate the meal provided by Ally, took a walk around the beach, and photographed their memories. The girls were now dead tired and couldn't wait to shower off the sand and head to bed.

As they cleaned up their area and loaded everything into the separate cars to their respectful owners, they said their goodbyes with the promise of seeing each other in a few days again.

Sitting inside Lauren's rental car, a 1965 mustang in the color cherry red, Camila placed her hand on the green eyed girls thigh and watched as she drove.

The radio played the song "You Shook Me All Night Long," by AC/DC and Camila listened as Lauren sang in her deep husky voice.

Camila felt her stomach churn in need once she heard the usual rasp that she thought was the sexiest sound in the world.

She was a fast machine
She kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman I had ever seen

She had the sightless eyes
Telling me no lies
Knockin' me out with those American thighs

Licking her lips in hunger, Camila turned off the radio with a slap of her hand and Lauren looked at her in confusion as they reached the red light.

"Pull over."

"Why? What's wrong?" Lauren glanced out of the window at the heavy traffic, but it went unnoticed to Camila.

"Fucking hell, Lauren. If you don't pull over right now, I am going to explode."

Lauren turned to look at the brown haired girl in worry, but found there was nothing to worry about except the hunger to please her.

She saw the darkened pupils of the brown eyes and the visible hardened breasts the showed through the light material of her bathing suit. Lauren gulped, feeling a sudden thirst overpower her stomach.

Not having a care if she got a ticket arriving in the mail, Lauren checked to see the upcoming traffic, though the light was still on red. Turning securely, but also pressing hard on the gas, Lauren parked on the nearest parking.

Camila looked up at the store's name and felt her excitement grow. A swimsuit store, perfect.

"This will do," Lauren husked, the lust overtaking her body.

Hurrying into the store (trying not to run, actually), they were glad to see a dress code wasn't needed because other women in bathing suits circulated the store.

Grabbing a handful of random of bathing suits that they pulled of the racks, they hurried into a dressing room, careful to not be seen by the employees browsing around.

Now alone and feeling turned on even more than before, Camila glanced quickly around the dressing room.

There was a simple stand where someone could sit on that could work, and she suddenly felt her body being grabbed by Lauren.

Lauren wrapped her hands around the brown haired girls waist and hoisted her upon on the stand. Her fingers grazed her hair gently and she tossed it aside before pressing her lips onto her neck.

She sucked on her skin firmly and Camila was sure that she was going to leave a mark, not that neither of them cared. Camila's fingers trailed Lauren's delicate skin on her back, pausing to untangle the bikini straps.

It fell towards the floor in a milli-second, and Camila licked her lips seeing the bare breasts. She raised her face and Lauren crashed their lips together in a starving kiss.

Camila's hand traveled down Lauren's body and she begun rubbing the green eyed girl through the thin material of the bottom part of her swim suit. Camila gleefully found that she was wet already.

Having Camila wrapped around Lauren as she rubbed between the heated area, Lauren took the opportunity of the girl's open legs to move a hand down to the waistband of the bikini.

Camila felt Lauren's hand fumble to push apart the bikini, and she finally succeeded. Snaking a hand inside the cottony material, Lauren pressed her fingers against Camila's wet core. She moved her fingers rapidly, and so did Camila.

For a few minutes, both girls closed their eyes enjoying and savoring the moment of them pleasuring each other. They bit down on their lips to keep from moaning out loud, which was hard to do because they had both begun to get near.

Touching all the right areas, and stroking the correct places, their breathing grew louder and more difficult. Camila opened her eyes for a second, seeing their reflection on the mirror and a sigh escaped her lips.

They both came at the same moment, moaning into each others ears quietly.

As they pulled away after finally being able to catch their breath, Camila couldn't help but smile at seeing Lauren's facial expression.

The raven haired girl watched her with a childish smile, like she couldn't believe they just did that inside a dressing room.

Camila thought she looked like a child who got caught stealing candy and Camila agreed, though it was so much better than candy.

Once catching their breath and fixating themselves, they decided to leave the dressing room separately, as to not catch suspicion. So after they recuperated, Camila left first.

Luckily, nobody seemed to notice the brown haired girl who walked a little funny because her legs were still shaking. She closed the door of the store and sat on the hood of Lauren's car and waited for the raven haired girl.

She laughed softly seeing the love of  her life exit the store a few seconds later. The green eyed girl was obviously trying her hardest to not look suspicious.

She whistled and swung her arm like if she had nothing to hide, and Camila felt herself fall in love a little more harder for that dork.

As Lauren reached her, she watched as Camila tilted her head at her and scrunched her adorable nose. She looked like a supermodel on those vintage car calendars.

A brown haired girl in a white bikini, sitting on top of a red 1965 mustang. She looked straight out of any persons wildest fantasies. Straight out of Lauren's fantasy.

Lauren rested her hands on Camila's thighs and studied the lovely girl. Her green eyes flickered on Camila's lips, and she licked her own out of habit.

"What are you thinking of, pretty girl?" Camila asked taking a glimpse of Lauren's mouth.

"Can't you tell?"

Lauren's face was difficult to read, but Camila could see a glint of tenderness in her eyes.

Lauren looked at the stunning brunette whom looked radiant, as if the sun had only been allowed to come out during the day and glow if it meant illuminating over Camila Cabello.

Her white bikini clad body seemed to make her tan skin even creamier and glossier than it often did, which was the reason Lauren loved when Camila wore white.

And god, it was as if the wind knew her name.

On anyone, they'd look like fools with their hair blowing in the wind, but Camila looked far from it. The wind seemed to pick up upon Camila's soft brown waves, making little hairs blow against her face. Lauren was sure that she was goddess.

As if on cue, Camila tilted her head to the side again and smiled, showing a little wedge of her tongue against her soft pink lips.

Lauren felt a familiar white hot flash on her stomach that begged her to bite Camila's tongue.

Camila on the other hand, couldn't tear her eyesight away from the angelic, Lauren Jauregui.

She felt the need to pinch herself to see if the raven haired girl was actually real and standing in front of her. She seemed to be a mystical creature, one that are written for centuries in stories captivating their beauty and power. She couldn't believe she was here, and was hers.

Though Camila loved the pale skin on the curvy angel, she had to admit that the sun had also done her well. Her skin had transformed into a light caramel, making her electric green eyes even brighter. She felt like those eyes could break right though her exterior and see her entire soul.

Lauren's red wet lips arched in the corners, turning into a loving smile. Camila could catch a small glimpse of the white teeth inside her mouth which made her fingertips feel staticky.

As her eyes scanned Lauren's exposed body: her rising chest as she inhaled, the ab lines running through her stomach, the small bruise on her knee, she felt something on her chest.

It wasn't lust, okay maybe it was, but it was also something that Camila could not even find the words to explain.

She wanted to have this woman, forever. She wanted to grow old with her every given day, she wanted to have a family with her, she wanted to be by her side no matter the obstacles... she just wanted her in every form possible.

"Can you tell now?" Lauren asked softly.

Camila swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded, reaching into Lauren's extended arms and breathing in her scent as they embraced.

Lauren was the first to pull her head away and lean in for a kiss. Camila met her lips hungrily, sending red flashes through Lauren's stomach.

Taking a pause, Lauren continued pressing small kisses against Camila's face. She took her time, pressing her lips softly on every place she loved about Camila.

She pressed a kiss on the brown haired girl's nose. Lingering mostly on the spot where Camila always did her infamous nose scrunch. Then she put her lips on her right eyebrow, the one that always arched when she laughed abruptly, or when she argued. Then, her perfectly arched cheekbones, her perfectly sculpted jawline, and the area between the girls eyebrows that furrowed when she was angry. Finally, her lovely brown eyes that Lauren loved more than anything in the world.

Camila shut each eye patiently as Lauren kissed them. She just continued staring at the dark haired girl lovingly.

Lauren reached up and pressed a lock
of brown hair behind Camila's ear. Lauren then pressed a tender kiss on her ear. Camila could feel goosebumps start to form on her arms.

"I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you. You know that, right?" Lauren whispered against her earlobe.

Camila gasped and felt herself unconsciously hold her breath. She pulled away, but continued holding on to Lauren at eye level.

She looked into the emerald eyes for a sign that she was kidding, but found none. Instead they held the most certainty and seriousness that Camila had ever seen.

"You really mean that, don't you?" Camila asked with a smile knowing the answer deep down.

"You're my heart, you know I do."

Camila, satisfied with the answer, pressed a lingering kiss on Lauren's soft waiting mouth.

"Promise?"

Lauren nodded, knowing that she'd spend the rest of her life with the brown haired girl in a heart beat.

"You just wait and see, Cabello."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
6.4K 220 15
Camila failed pre-calculus, and Lauren becomes her tutor. The two become unlikely friends, but it begins to blossom into something more. ////Converte...
100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...