ill look after you (one direc...

By hallie_darling

After Harry gets a call for his X factor audition Hailey is then alone and pregnant. A couple years later Her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (MATURE BTW!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author Note
Chapter 22
Epilouge
Author note 2.
AUTHOR NOTE!!
yet another author note...

Chapter 9

1.5K 3 1
By hallie_darling

so i pretty much got bored uring school and wrote ch 7,8,9, and partially chapter 10. yeah its intense. enjoy xx and the picture Harry sees is in the side! xx- hallie

Niall POV:

Everything happened a couple days ago but Taylor can get discharged. I got into the car with Harry and Hallie and sat there listening to them yelling at each other. They've been yelling since last night. I tried to listen to the fight but I only head snipits.

"STOP TALKING TO HER!"

"WHY?!"

"IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WILL!"

"I DO! LOVE YOU BUT SHES MY FRIEND!"

"SHES TRYING TO DATE YOU!"

I stopped listening and looked out the window, seeing the hospital come into view. I ran out and smiled. My girlfriend gets to come home! Oh that felt good to say, my girlfriend. I ran up to her room and she was sitting there in jeans and a tshirt getting her shoes on. I grabbed her sweater and helped her up and into the wheelchair. I wheeled her outside to Hallies car, they were still bickering until they saw Taylor waving and shut up. I brough the chair back to the hospital and ran to the car. I got in and entertwined my fingers with Taylors.

"Im hungry.." Taylor said smiling.

"Nandos?!" I said smiling big.

Harry POV:

After we get nandos we pull into the driveway and Hallie huffs out and slams the door. When she slams the door the glove compartment opens and I see a photo album in there. Niall and Taylor walk out and Im left in the car with the photo album.

I flipped through the album and saw pictures of me and her growing up, us dating, and Brooklyn. My eyes stopped on the picture of Hallie and I kissing. This was the night before I left for x-factor. She was pregnant in the picture. She was pregnant and I didn't know it, Im so stupid..

Hallie POV:

Harry was a stupid egotistical brute. I sat there crying and laid down on my bed. I heard a soft knock on the door and wiped my cheeks dry. I walked up and opened the door. I was surprised when a pair of soft lips met mine. I realized it was Harry. I couldn't stay mad at him. He took out his iPhone and took a picture of us kissing. I looked at him confused and he showed me the picture of us kissing three years ago.

"We needed an updated picture of us." He said smiling. I laughed and hung the old picture up in my mirror. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt shivers up my spine and smiled.

I walked over to the door and closed it and locked it shut. Harry smirked and knew what I meant. I turned off the lights and got dragged down to the bed by Harry.

"I love you." I breathed out.

"I love you too." He said between kisses. My life felt complete.

Taylor POV:

I heard Hallies phone ding and went to check it. It was from twitter. Harry posted a picture of them kissing. Hallie already had 200 mentions. One of them was from Caroline Flack. Harry dated her for about a couple of months but broke it off so why was Caroline tweeting Hallie?

"Niall, are Harry and Caroline still dating or something?" I said to Niall who was on the couch eating.

"No, why?" He said, his mouth full of food.

"She just tweeted Hallie.." I said wearily.

"She what?!" Niall said jumping off the couch towards me.

I read the tweet..it said -

@carolineflack to @Hallie&Brook♥

"You're a filthy fucking skank. STAY OFF MY MAN! or im coming for you."

I froze, Hallie could get hurt. I dropped her phone and ran towards Niall who was pulling me into his embrace. I was thankful for him but I was honestly scared for Hallie, she got herself into deep shit..

yeeeah haha xx - hallie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
617 54 18
Tessa meets One Direction, but they basically decided to kidnap her. A couple weeks later she becomes pregnant. Who got her pregnant? Then another we...
158K 3.6K 37
Rachel is just an American girl who moves with her family to Ireland unexpectedly. When she bumps into Niall, her whole entire world revolves around...
35.3K 740 2
Harry Styles went into X Factor not only looking for a record deal, but to find "The One". He ends up meeting Louis Tomlinson and falls instantaneous...