His Waitress

Bởi bubblysun

"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one an... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 8

3.7K 159 5
Bởi bubblysun

*****Jessica's POV*****

"I ran through the fucking hard rain to have my dinner with you, starving and you're telling me you haven't cooked?!?" Bryce yelled at me. God, he's scary. He gave me the look of -make-me-dinner-or-I'll-eat-you-.

"You know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay?" I answered calmly. I was about to go back to our room when he grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" I really wanna run away from him. Lesson learned, never make Bryce hungry.

"Room."

"Room?!? Aren't you gonna make our dinner?!?" He yelled again at me. I really hate people yelling at me.

"You know what? Have your own dinner down at the hotel's restaurant, you gay! And never ever yell at me again!" I yelled back at him.

"You bitch!" He murmured.

"Now, I'm the bitch? Who told you to run through that rain, huh? And because of your fucking vegetables because you said you love it, I went to to grocery since the hotel had ran out of it and some stupid drunk men ran after me on my period and carrying all those plastic bags with your vegetables and even cut my fingers when slicing that vegetables! Ugh! That stupid vegetables of yours!" I don't like vegetables and now I hate it. I just can't help it, he made me even cussed though I don't want to. I'm not crying in front him. He doesn't know how those drunk men scared me. I thought I won't be able to reach the hotel alive.

"Get your car at the grocery store!" I gave him his car keys. I left his car at the grocery. Yeah, I forgot that I was driving a car because of that adrenaline rush when the drunk men ran after me.

"Are you okay?" He said calmly, with full concern and took a look at my hands to look for the cut.

"I'll be okay when you won't talk to me!" I swatted his hands and went to our room.

God, I really hate him. He can have his dinner at the hotel's restaurant and I'm skipping dinner tonight. I'm not hungry anymore. We ran out of food and we really have nothing. Totally nothing but those vegetables in the trash.

Bryce came inside the room not talking to me. He went to the wardrobe, change his clothes and wore his coat leaving me.

~Okay, fine. Don't talk to me.~

~Now, you want him to talk to you.~

~I don't know.~

~Stupid girl.~

~Shut up.~

*****Bryce's POV*****

I left her reading a book. Did I mention it was upside down? She's reading it in a upside down. No. she's not reading, but distracting herself from me.

I need to get my car and I don't know where is it. The parking lot is huge and the rain is so strong. Why does she have to leave my car?

~Duh? Drunk men ran after her just because of your vegetables.~

~Did I tell her to make a salad? She can cook anything.~

~Well, she thought you like vegetable salad.~

~This is all my fault yelling at her. Now, we're both hungry.~

After ten years of searching my car, just kidding. I found my car which is just in front of the grocery doors! How could she not see it? What a smart girl.

I bought two boxes of pizza for her 'cause I know she's hungry just like me then burger and fries for me. All this greasy stuff will really make me fat. I need to burn this tomorrow. I don't want all my hard work and perfect six pack ab goes to waste. Living with Jessica will really make you fat but why isn't she fat? Where did all the food goes? So unfair.

I arrived almost eleven and left all the food at the kitchen. I haven't eaten yet because I want to eat with her. I really had a hard time looking for my car.

I entered our room, I know she's not sleeping yet because all the lights and TV is on. She's even snoring so loud like a pig, pretending that she's asleep. That's not her real snore, I know the real one. It's calm and a little bit peaceful.

"Jess..." I lied down beside her, and shook her but she didn't mind me, still pretending that she's sleeping with her pig like snore.

"Jess, I brought pizza for you." And she jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room. Damn, girl.

I followed her and she piled up 3 pizzas and ate it. What the?!? She's really eat heaps!

"Slow down. No one's getting it from you." I said. She showed me her palm, mouthed 'talk to the hand' and brought all the food with her.

"Hey! My burger and fries!" I ran after her. Damn, she runs so fast.

"Give me my burger and fries, Jessica." I caught her waist from the back and she slumped on my chest.

"No!"

"Give it to me or else..." I threatened her.

"Or else what?" She faced me confidently.

"Or else we're gonna do what marriage couples do on their honeymoon since we haven't had one." I pushed her on the wall and she dropped all the food. Thank, God. All the pizza are still on the box and also the burger and fries are on the plastic bag.

"You're gay. You can't do that." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Can a gay tho this?" I kissed her and she kissed me back. What a good kisser.

She pulled out from the kiss smiling and also panting.

"You're still gay." She said smiling.

"I was not a gay and never will." I can't take it anymore. I can't hide my true self. I'm a guy not a gay.

"Bryce, this is not a good joke!" She pushed me away and her face is turning red. I don't know if she's shy or mad.

"Jess!" I pulled her back to me.

"What?" This is it Merrick, no more pretending. That was hard.

"Do you know how hard is it to control myself not to hit on you while you ran to me bare naked and now, you're wearing that kind of clothes?" I looked at her clothes. She's wearing that cotton top and underwear again. "How many cold showers I need?"

"Jess, I'm a straight guy. I. Like. Girls." I cupped her cheeks but she pushed me again and ran away to our room.

"You're not entering this room, you liar!" She slammed the door.

"Jess... Please, let me in." I pleaded outside our room.

"No! I trusted you, asshole!" Now, she's crying. What am I gonna do know?

"Jess, you left your pizza, burger and fries!" I tried to laugh maybe it would work. Of course it didn't work, at least I tried.

This is killing me. I like her more than any girls. More than my exes. More than anything!

~Can't she see that I like her?~

~Do you show it?~

~I let her drive my baby that she just left out there!~

~That's all?~

~I bought here food, do what she says. No one can make me do that!~

~Maybe, she just have a heart just like a stone?~

"Ha choo!"

"Ha choo!"

"Ha ha choo!" Shit. I kept on sneezing. I need to shower or else I'll get sick because of the rain when I ran from school to here and when I got my car back.

"Jess... Open the door. I just need to shower then I'll get out." See how good I am to her? If she's someone, I've broke the door already and maybe beat her up. No. Not beat her up. I don't beat up girls.

"Jess... Please!" She never replied but I can still hear sobs.

I just wanna punch this door and go to her.

I have no choice but to sleep here in the living room's couch. The two other rooms are closed so I'm stuck here.

###### OMG!!!! He said that he's a guy!!!! What do you think? I know this is horrible but what can I do? Of course I can do anything about the story but I like it this way! Lol! So don't hate me!

What do you think will happen next?!? :p

I hope you like it! Fav! Fav! Fav! If you do! Enjoy reading lovies! XOXO! ######

Please quomment! XD

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

106K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...
7.5K 717 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
1.5K 14 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
12.6K 715 57
Warning 18+ She had been pacing around the entire house since she found out about the 45 days lockdown that was implied on everyone. Nervous, she wa...