Scar on my Heart (Carmichael...

Da AuthorrUnknown

"It never seems to fail, the rich ones' panties are always soaked at the sight of a little ink and muscle." ... Altro

ALL CHAPTERS NOW PUBLIC!
Summary
BEFORE YOU READ
Character List
Pilot
Pop! Goes the...Weasel?
Breakfast In Bed
Unexpected Guest
Concerning Later Chapter...
Dinner, Then Dessert
Labels and Lesions
K.O.
Sticky
Mama Bear
BONUS CHAPTER: Pop! Goes the...Weasel (Scar's POV)
BONUS CHAPTER: Breakfast in Bed (Scar's POV)
Papa Bear
The Aftermath
Crisis Averted
Awkward Encounter
Who's Your Daddy?
Making it Work
BONUS CHAPTER: Knox and Poppy
Please Read!!
Wedding Bells or Warning Bells?
How You Know
Answered Prayers
New Story Maybe??? Idk
Three Words
Written in Stone
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down!
Worst Nightmare
Everything Has Changed
Numb
Party Crasher
Facing the Music
BONUS CHAPTER: Scar's POV
Taeghlach
A/N
Can't Choose Family
Save the Date
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
BROCK'S STORY!!
AHHH!
THORN IS UP!!

The Talk

249K 8.4K 2K
Da AuthorrUnknown

**Yes, there will be a regular update tomorrow as well, but there is a major cliff hanger in tomorrow's chapter so depending on how many votes this gets, we'll see if we update today AND do a double update tomorrow...We shall see, we shall see. Let me know what you guys think!**

Evan's POV

"This conversation is done." He stated off handedly.

"Then I guess so is this date." I growled back, pissed off that he wouldn't trust me enough to tell me his story. After everything I told him, including the depression I went through not too long ago. I scrambled to get off of him as I angrily tugged my faux silk robe on. Scar snorted sarcastically behind me.

"As if this was a fucking date. That would've required me to have bought you dinner before I fucked you." He sneered. I knew he was trying to hurt me and that he didn't mean it, but I guess he could consider it mission accomplished. I tried to keep my head down to prevent him from seeing my eyes fill with tears as I grabbed my phone off the nightstand. Much to my annoyance, I couldn't quiet my sniffle that instantly gave away my silent tears.

"Evangeline, c'mon baby." He called after me, but I just slammed the door behind me and locked it as my cheeks dampened.

"C'mon princess, you know I didn't mean it." His deep voice rasped through the door.

"That's the worst part you dick! You just said it to hurt me!" I yelled back, voice cracking with emotion halfway through my words. He continued to try and coax me to come out through the door, but I was having none of it.

"Evangeline I'm done playing games. I've apologized. Now open the door before I get angry." He ordered, the warning tone in his voice advising me it would be unwise to disobey him. I felt myself caving, naturally wanting to submit to him and do as he asked. I'm not docile, he's just a really good fuck I assured myself as I cracked the door open and peak.

"More." He demanded. I opened the door wide enough for my whole head to be seen, but nothing else.

"More." He said again. I huffed before pulling the door wide enough for him to enter, but blocked the entrance with my body. He peered behind me at the large bathtub that was exactly like the one in Tansy's personal bathroom.

"How about we take a nice bath while I tell you about my childhood?" He suggested, still stark naked and now half-way hard. It took all my willpower not to stare right at the spot between his legs, but he was so fucking big it was almost unavoidable.

"You didn't want to talk about your past." I countered back in a know-it-all tone while crossing my arms over my chest. Taking a daunting step towards me, he yanked me forward by my chin as an annoyed look encompassed his face.

"Yes, and that upset you, so now I'm going to tell what you wanted to know regardless of the fact that I'd rather you didn't know that side of my life. Knock off the attitude." He demanded. I scoffed in reply and tried to wiggle my way out of his hold.

"Okay daddy." I snapped, irritated when I wasn't strong enough to maneuver out of his tight hold. His eyes darkened dramatically as he tugged at my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Watch what you say or this conversation will end up with my cock so deep in your tight little cunt that you won't even know where I end and you begin, understand?" He growled while grinding his length against me. I released a breathy moan before nodding and allowing him to back me into the bathroom.

He wordlessly began to fill the tub, checking the water every now and then to make sure it wasn't too hot or cold. When it was filled, he reached out his hand, waiting for me to take it. I did with a confused smile as he brought me towards him before helping me step into the bath and sit down.

"Can't have my girl slipping and falling, now can I?" He asked playfully before submerging his body as well.

"Oh no, we can't cause physical pain but don't worry about making me cry by being an asshole." I retorted back, still mad about his intentions to hurt me earlier. He sighed deeply before roughly pulling me to him by my legs, almost causing me to go under the water completely.

"I said I was sorry, what more do you want?" He exasperated while stroking my sides.

"No, you didn't! All you said was that you didn't mean it. That's not saying sorry." I pointed out with frustration.

"I don't apologize to people." He stated as if it was the most normal thing ever.

"Not even me?" I sulked while avoiding eye contact with him.

"I suppose you are much more special than everyone else, aren't you baby?" He murmured against the shell of my ear before nipping it lightly and beginning to cover my neck in kisses. I let out a unimpressed hmph but chose to let him continue the assault on my check because it felt incredibly good, as always.

"What, you don't believe me?" He challenged. I chose not to answer because either way I wouldn't be telling the truth.

"Evangeline Carmichael, you make me rethink being an asshole. I'm still an asshole, but at least I actually feel bad some of the time now. You make me look forward to coming home from work. You make me think about and plan for future children that I never even knew I wanted. That's all you're getting from me because I don't do sappy shit. But I can tell you this; you're the first woman I've ever cared about during sex. All I want to do is take care of you and make sure you're satisfied. You drive me fucking crazy, and even though I wanted nothing to do with you when we first met, now everything has to do with you." He insisted before capturing my lips in a goosebump-inducing kiss. His tongue invaded my mouth seconds later, ravaging me as I savored his unique taste.

"Scar-"

"Shh, baby. Stop talking while I'm trying to make love to you." He mumbled against my lips while pulling me onto his lap. I jerked my head back, heart racing as I processed his words.

"What did you just say?" I demanded breathlessly. He chuckled lightly before slipping himself inside of me with a deep groan.

"I said stop talking while I'm trying to make love to you. If you going to try and make me say those words, it's not happening. I don't believe in words. I believe in actions, baby." He grunted while slowly grinding himself into me while bringing me down on his length. I bit my lip and buried my head into the space between his shoulder and neck while digging my fingers into his skin.

My cries of pleasure were constant as Scar whispered the crudest, but oddly sweetest, of things into my ear.

That I was his woman.

My body was made for him.

No one could take him like I could.

I was his good girl, no one else's.

"Sebastian." He growled out through clenched teeth. I could just barely comprehend what he was saying, my mind useless from the pleasure.

"My real name. I want you to fucking scream it when you cum." He ordered, a fire I've never seen in his eyes as he changed the pace from our slow, deliberate love making to the fast-paced fucking that we were both more accustomed to and more satisfied by.

My body climbed higher and higher before I shattered completely around him, throwing my head back and crying out his real name for the first time. I loved the way it rolled off my tongue, higher towards the end as he rotated his hips while still buried to the hilt. He followed my actions after a few seconds, his warm cum coating my insides.

Minutes later, I leaned back from where I'd been lying on his chest and began stroking his prickly cheek.

"Are you going to tell me about your childhood now?" I inquired, eyes slightly drooping. I felt just the slightest bit doped up from the intense orgasm he'd given me.

"Yes, I suppose. Well, you already know now that my real name is Sebastian."

"Like the narky crab from The Little Mermaid." I giggled. He rolled his eyes at me before pinching my ass, causing me to clench around his dick - which was still embedded deep inside me. He groaned softly before halting my movements as I tried to get off of him.

"I'm very much content to tell my story as we are, so if you could stop squirming that'd be great." He teased cheekily before pecking my lips. I huffed before giving up and just letting him stay inside me. I knew I would be extra sore tomorrow, but if I was being honest having him inside me was actually almost...comforting? in a way.

"As I was saying, I got my nickname right after I got good at fighting. I could never go to the hospital to get things stitched up and fixed properly so things scarred and got pretty ugly whenever I got particularly hurt, but - wait, no, fucking shit." He cursed, looking aggravated with himself. "I've never told anyone this story before, so just try and keep up if I jump around." He explained. I gave him a smile of encouragement before pecking his lips as he continued.

"So, my mom and dad were fucking horrible people." He began, starting from the beginning this time. "My dad was my mom's drug dealer and casual fuck for money and/or drugs. They met while my mom was stripping at some dodgy place and then ended up banging in the back room. They never cared about each other, like I said my mom was just some whore my dad paid for sex with. They were both dumb and my mom ended up getting pregnant somewhere along the way. I've never gotten a straight answer about how things were between them while she was pregnant with me, but my assumption is that they just barely tolerated each other. My dad skipped out of my life the day after I was born. My mom was clean for a good amount of time so I've been told, but right after I finished breastfeeding she took to drugs again.

"My uncle was the only responsible person in her life. Unfortunately, he didn't have the money or the means to raise me himself, so It wasn't uncommon for him to come over to see me and find her completely doped up beyond comprehension as I wandered around the house, crying for some various reason. By the time I turned six, I was completely independent when it came to caring for myself. There were a lot of times I had to steal little things here and there from the run-down grocery store a block from where I lived, otherwise I would starve. When I turned eight and entered the second grade, I met my best friend Tanner. He was the brother I never had. Our home lives were about the same, so from that day on we had an unspoken agreement that he looked out for me and I looked out for him. End of story.

"We struggled to stay alive in the shitty fucking area we lived in. There were gang fights almost every night, drug deals gone wrong, people who didn't pay their dues. Violence was everywhere we went. When my mom started bringing guys home instead of a motel room was when things got really bad. Most of the time I was the one who got smacked around by them. The older I got, the more necessary it was for me to be able to fend for myself. Cops never came to our neighborhood; it was far too dangerous for them. They didn't want to risk their lives for the kind of people that I was surrounded by. Hell, I don't blame them." He laughed somberly while clenching my hips in his hands. I gave him a few reassuring kisses to his cheeks, sensing his need for them. My heart was breaking for the little boy who was forced to grow up too fast.

"When I turned thirteen, I ran away from home - if you could even call it that. Tanner joined me and together we would stake out homes and other various places that people were gone from and stay there for a few days before relocating to keep from being caught by the owners. We never squatted somewhere for more than a week until this one place. It was an abandoned apartment. Shut down for financial reasons. I guess none of the tenants ever paid their bills, so the place went under.

"That was where Tanner and I lived for years. We helped train each other based off the little knowledge of fighting Tanner had from his older brother. Eventually, I got to be the best there was. No one dared fuck with me after I made a name for myself. Tanner left years ago and without him I was lost. I tried moving on and putting myself through college with the huge amount of money I made from fighting, but I eventually got bored and dropped out to start working construction. I've always been someone who likes working with my hands. When I met Kreuger, he offered to help me start my own business. And now here we are I guess." I was speechless after he'd finished telling me all about his past.

"You thought that would drive me away? Having shitty, awful parents who didn't do a damn thing for you so you made it own your own instead and I'm supposed to want to run for the hills? If anything, I'm so proud of you for getting yourself out of such a fucking horrible situation!" I said with a scoff of laughter. Bringing my lips to his own, I kissed him deeply.

"I told you the most clean version of the story possible baby. You couldn't handle the nitty gritty details." He said knowingly. I had no doubt in my mind he was probably right, so I chose to ignore his words.

"What about your dad? You've never met him? Has he ever tried contacting you? What about your mom?" I inquired, curious as to where the two worthless parents were now. He just shrugged his shoulders with a sigh.

"My mom died when I turned twenty from an accidental overdose according to my uncle. My dad's tried on numerous occasions to see me after I finally met him at my mom's funeral. I knew I should've never fucking gone. They've caused me nothing but trouble in life." He growled. I sensed the hurt he would never express over his horrid parents. Kissing his jaw, I began clenching myself around his length in order to get his mind off of just about everything. He moaned loudly as I felt him begin to harden.

"You are something else, Evangeline Carmichael." He gritted out through clenched teeth as he began to move inside me once again.

"And don't you fucking forget it." I growled playfully before shutting him up with another deep kiss.

**

The next morning, I woke up perfectly warm as Scar, Sebastian, had his huge frame cocooned around my own. Turning my body, I snuggled my face into his chest before pressing my freezing cold toes against the back of his calves. A smile graced my face as the tiny icicles began to defrost.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Scar's grumpy morning voice called out.

"What?" I grumbled back, annoyed because I was right on the brink of being asleep once again.

"Don't press your fuckin' cold feet all over me." He ordered, sliding his hand down my leg to push said feet away.

"But they're cold." I whined unintelligently. He sighed softly before grasping them with his hand, effectively warming them up in the process.

"As my boyfriend, it's your job to let me put my cold feet on you without complaining." I sassed playfully as he began massaging my foot.

"Boyfriend?" He snorted. I shot daggers of warning at him with my eyes, he better tread gently.

"Yes. What did you think we were?" I demanded, praying he didn't say anything too stupid.

"Not boyfriend and girlfriend. That just sounds too...temporary. I don't like it. You're mine. That's all there is to it. Stop trying to complicate things."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.3K 280 32
Jonah Bricken is a "ruthless killer". He has spent his entire adult life murdering people for money. The only real stipulation he has ever had, is th...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
2.7M 92.2K 49
Isabelle is a hard-working woman. She is a freelance photographer, and damn good at it, making a killing from photographing weddings. Her heart has b...
1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...