The Heartfelt Love [COMPLETE]

By MagicForever

Felicia always dreamed of entering a movie world to explore and have adventures in. But she never expected it... More

Over the Rainbow
Swept Away
Tin Man
The Lion
Emerald City Makeovers
Thinking
The Witch's Castle
Realization
Never Forget
Home Again
Squeal, yay or nay?

So Basically...

392 5 0
By MagicForever

I've always wanted to have an adventure. Who wouldn't? I mean, at some point we all want to do something spectacular that we'll remember forever. And that's what I wanted to do, but I never quite expected it'd be in a different world.

I don't know how it happened; one minute I'm nodding off on the couch, the next I'm waking up in a different bed in The Wizard of Oz movie as Dorothy's younger sister with a reputation of kindest girl in all the county.

But enough boring narrator crap, my name's Felicia, (here it's Felicia Amber Gale) and it's time to start the story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 51.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.5K 183 15
Ara was the wife of Mafia Jungkook's enemy whom no one has seen nor knows about. Ara's husband gets murdered during a party. in which jungkook is acc...
1.4K 55 15
Jesus forgives, but will Loki repent? On the eve of what is supposed to be Loki's execution, a strange traveler appears in Asguard and pleads for Lo...