Falling For The Fox (Foxy x R...

By pastelkitty69

Hello? Hello, Hello? Oh, hi, I wanted to record this message for you... So you're the new security guard? The... More

A Note
Chapter One: The Bite Of 87
Chapter Two: Freddy Fazbear
Chapter Three: Alex
Chapter Four: The Purple Guy
Chapter Five: Flashback
Chapter Six: Fight To Survive
Chapter Seven: Questions
Chapter Eight: Silver Eyes
Chapter Nine: Explanations
Chapter Ten: Nero
Chapter Eleven: The Date
Chapter Twelve: Mind Games
Chapter Thirteen: Please Come Back
Chapter Fifteen: It Isn't Ever Over
Chapter Sixteen: Pragmatophobia
Chapter Seventeen: Arguments
Chapter Eighteen: This Place Is Safe No More
Chapter Nineteen: The Beginning Of The End
Chapter Twenty: The End
Alternate HAPPY Ending
EPILOGUE
Hazbin Hotel
WARNING
Part one: The Bite of 87
Part Two: Foxy the perv
Part Three: Oh Foxy
Part Four: Foxys Man Pride
Part Five: Vincent will see you now
Part Six: Waitressing
Part Sevan: Swiggty Swooty
Part Eight: Jamien and neck kisses
Part Nine: Its me.
Part Ten: Smoothie On his Head
Part Eleven: Foxy vs Vincent
Part Twelve: Puppet
Part 13: Deal
Part fourteen: Vincents plan
Part Fifteen: Save me
Part Sixteen: Adorable Fox

Chapter Fourteen: Survive The Night

6.7K 235 153
By pastelkitty69

YOUR P.O.V

NIGHT FIVE

All you can see is darkness. It's been months, maybe weeks, maybe just days, but it felt like the longest, endlessness amount of time you could imagine. You can't remember how you ended up in this place. All you can recall is Foxy knocking you out for your struggles against him to the back room. That was planned, of course, but this? This you didn't plan.

No matter how many minutes you counted, your eyes just didn't adjust at all to the inky abyss that lied in front of you. Often, you wondered where you were. Just in a wardrobe somewhere, perhaps, or a large abandoned factory. Your mind wandered to places people could only fear of being, and yet you embraced the dark thoughts like old friends. At this point, the thought of someone just ending it was a comfort. You had been unable to move, unable to properly drink the water someone had silently given you, and mostly, unable to escape.

Confined was the only word you could think of that explained how you felt. It wasn't like you could see if you were in a small space. But the darkness swirling around you, teasing you to get a peek through, tormented your mind, it enclosed you, forcing you to feel as if you were trapped in a small box. You were past rationalising as your muffled screams came out, but eventually your throat dried, the water no longer helped, and the duct tape came off because no one had to fear you yelling.

Cold. That's what hit your skin every time you turned your thoughts to it. Constantly cold. Constant ice. Constant fear. Constant isolation from the outside world. You questioned if anyone was looking for you, only to yourself of course. No one else was there to answer you.

You hear a door open, though no light comes shining through, just heavy footsteps and light intake of breaths. You can just make out the person crouching down in front of you

"What?" You snap, your voice cracking "Come to kill me yet?"

"Now there's no need to be so dramatic" Your eyes widen in surprise as you finally hear their, who you assume to be your captors, voice. You figure he's a guy from the tone of his voice.

"There's every need, asshole" You croak, wriggling slightly though it's no use with the chains binding your body and having no give in them, it's rather painful too. The man scoffs and moves so he's leaning over you, almost drowning you in the scent of cologne sprayed too heavily on him. You had managed to forget that your hands were bonded painfully behind you for a while, but as he grabbed them, unlocking the chains and letting your arms finally drop back to your sides, you felt the dried blood sticking to your arms and shuddered. You were unable to move them properly, having been chained up for days on end. They felt weak and limp, you couldn't even clench your fist into a hardened ball to attempt to punch the guy.

A frustrated groan leaves your lips as you try to slouch back, earning a chuckle from the man, whoever he was. He leaves your arms and moves onto your torso, finally allowing you to breathe well again. After the chains from your torso drop to the floor, and slide off of your stomach he moves to your legs, which are well chained into a complicated pattern, making it impossible for you to even attempt an escape from them. In a matter of seconds the chains are on the floor, and your body is completely free from the chains, yet all you can do is stay there on the floor, relishing in finally being freed of the heavy metal.

The man sighs in annoyance and after a minute, leans back down and picks you up bridal style

"Fuck off" You mutter, glaring at what you think is his jawline "I could've gotten up"

"Cupcake, shut up" He responds before you hear the door being opened once again. Excitement stirred in your stomach. Maybe they were finally letting you go? Your excitement died as you entered another dimly lit room. Not pitch black, but dark enough that you had to blink a few times before your eyes adjusted to it and could look around. You could see familiar heads of the animatronics, which you had seen before. The room looked oddly familiar, with an endo-skeleton sitting on a table, which seemingly was looking at you and the man.

Then it clicked, you were in the spare parts room at the Pizzeria. Your moths falls open as you stare around wide-eyed "I was here the whole time?" You mutter, mostly to yourself

"You were in the basement" The man responds anyway in a bored tone. You simply nod, assuming he could see you. He turned, striding over to the door that exited the room, the door is propped open slightly so he only has to nudge it open with his shoe before making a swift exit with you still in his arms. You are forced to close your eyes at the sudden lit hallway, letting out a small yelp as your eyes un-dilate. You hear the guy scoff and keep walking, not even asking if you were okay. You eventually are able to squint your eyes without reclosing them and notice he's heading towards the office.

"Why?" You question, curiosity taking over your past fear. You take this time to look up and inspect the man before you. You hated to admit it but he was fairly good looking, with a defined jawline and a short stubble covering it. Along with choppy brown hair and hazel eyes, it frustrated you that your kidnapper couldn't have been a creepy old guy instead.

You realise after a minute that he isn't going to respond to your questioning, and continues down the hallway until reaching the left entrance of your office. He strides in, dropping you down on the chair you now found comfort from, before stepping back with folded arms.

"If you survive you can go" He leans against the frame of the iron doors

"What's the catch?" Your voice quivers slightly but not enough to make you sound scared of the stranger in front of you

"Catch?" He smirks "There's no catch, doll. The animatronics are only now doing what they were meant to do in the first place"

"Foxy wouldn't" You say confidently, sitting up in the chair

"Apologies for shattering your dreams, but he's reprogramed, by yours truly of course"

"Who are you?" You snap, anger boiling inside of you

"Don't you remember this face" The guy asks, frowning "Does the name Aiden ring a bell?"

In that moment, the world around you stops. Your breath hitches in your throat and the whirring fan to your right turns into a heartbeat drumming in your ear. The memories come flooding back painfully and sudden fear sets in. You had never been one to sit back and not fight, but now you felt so small, so fragile. Knowing that this was the boy all those years ago who had tried to kill you out of sick jealousy. And now, he was doing it again, but this time, that boy was grown up. He was smarter. And he wanted revenge.

"You're sick" You spit, gripping the sides of the chair, fearing that if you let go you'd fall limply to the floor

"I'm not sick, doll" Aiden chuckles "I'm just smart" He goes to walk out but pauses "And, oh, Y/n? Your friend Goldie is here too.

And with that, he walks away with a cheerful whistle just as the digital clock beside you claims 12:00am. Panic settles in your stomach and you quickly turn to the cameras, flicking to camera 1A, staring at the trio of animatronics with widened eyes. You needed to survive.

The camera suddenly cuts out, grey static taking over the screen and you bite your lip, eyes flickering to the red button just a step away, ready to slam the doors shut if need be. As the cameras flicker back to life, you see that not only Bonnie had made his move, but Chica has so kindly ran off too. Staring at Freddy for a moment, you notice he's looking straight at the camera, his eyes blackened with only white dots at pupils.

Hearing footsteps to your left, you quickly shut the monitor off and slowly stand, creeping to the door and touching the light pad. Bonnie leans against the frame with a sly grin, his animatronic teeth gnashing together with a crazed scream coming from his voice box. You scream and slam your fist down on the red button, slamming the door shut just as Bonnie lunges at you.

3:37am

You messed up. But it wasn't until you heard the fast paws padding to your door that you realised you forgot to check where Foxy was. You bite back a scream as his running gets closer, knowing that even if you lunged at the light he would get you anyway. It was too late. You were going to die. Aiden would get what he wanted and you would be dead, just like the kids inside of the animatronics.

The kids.

Your eyes widen as you realise the answer to getting back to them, was simple. Their spirits couldn't be changed, only their circuits can.

Appeal to the kid. And Foxy will come back. You were sure of it. At least, you hoped you were sure because it's all you had. Foxy reaches your door with a horrifying screech and a cackle, stepping in as you leap out of your chair, forcing your fear down and staring him in the eye.

"You know this isn't you" Stepping back, you start to talk, your voice softer than you wanted "You're still thinking in there, kid. You can change this. I know what happened to you was awful, I know you want revenge and you've been using the animatronics to get it. But if you weren't still humane it couldn't show in them"

Foxy pauses for a moment, his jaw slacking and his shoulders relaxing. But before he can say another word, it's as if he reboots. He shakes his head, and continues advancing towards you.

"I don't know your name, or why you're able to haunt these animatronics, but please, wouldn't you grab the chance to see a loved one again? Don't tear away the lives of others because you're bitter, not all nightgaurds are the same" You try again, your back hitting the wall. A flicker of recognition flickers in Foxys eye, and you muster a small smile "I know you can hear me, kid. I also know you can stop this. It's 3am just please, give me back my Fox, just for the last three hours of this hell. And if you still don't want me here, I'll leave. I won't come back" Foxy suddenly lets out a loud growl, before his eyes loose light, his jaw hands open and he falls to the ground, the metal of his endoskeleton clanking against the marble flooring. Hesitantly, you walk over to him, crouching down and gently putting your hand on his shoulder "I just want to see him again" You murmur "Someone just as evil as the one who killed you is trying to get back at me, please don't let that happen, kid"

You sit there for what feels like hours, but could only be minutes. You wonder if the animatronics are in the halls, waiting for you to turn around to they can grab you and stuff you in a suit to be another one of Vincents puppets. Eventually, you feel Foxys shoulder twitch, before the scraping of metal along the floor, and the familiar noise of bones cracking and wires snapping fills your ears. You cringe and close your eyes, trying to block out the noise until it's over.

Looking down once the office is silent, you see Foxy staring up at you with his signature cocky smirk "You did it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.9K 27
You are the new security guard for the legendary Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. You must survive the animatronics that roam the restaurant at night. But a...
110K 3.9K 14
๐Ÿ”ฆ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ‘พ โ”€โ”€ FNAF MOVIEโ”Šโช แดษชแด‹แด‡ ๊œฑแด„สœแดษชแด…แด› ! โซ ##. โ› ๐๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† โœเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ a FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS fanfiction. โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ•ฏ IN W...
15.4K 677 10
"๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ?" "๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ...
67.5K 1.2K 22
You started a new job at Freddys. Everything seemed normal on the first night, the animatronics seemed to be playing nice. Your curiosity took over y...