Luke Castellan X Reader: Luke...

By Echo420_0420

This is before Percy and Annabeth hook up by the way. XD More

Key will be updated through out the story
Who Am I?
2
3
4
5
6
7
The End...
READ ME

1

9.2K 135 18
By Echo420_0420

I was probably nine or ten years old when I came here, so I'd known about Thalia's death. I was urging Luke and Annabeth and Grover back into camp, and I was begging Thalia not to fight the cyclopes that were attacking us. But she sacrificed herself so that her three friends could live. She was a true goddess and to show his love for his little girl, Zeus turned Thalia into a great big pine tree that had a protective field around it that guarded all sides of camp half-blood. Luke and I had been friends but we weren't really close. In fact I'll be seventeen soon, he'll be nineteen, and we hardly talk but we are still friends, since we know each other. At least that's what he says.

Anyways, back to how i got here.

I was friends with Grover trotting around my town like we owned even though we werw outcasts. I was turning seven or eight. I had just learned about my mom. What Grover was. And what I am. We got chased by monsters, resulting in my blowing up half my town trying to protect it. And then Grover brought me to camp half-blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 10.9K 52
When she goes through the swipe and forgets everything about her friends. The closest being Minho and Newt, she gets sent to the glade. On accident...
912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
16.9K 705 9
SEQUEL TO DIRTYHANDS {KAZ BREKKER X READER} Though Y/N and Kaz both share a hatred for Pekka, it seems Kaz's planned destruction for Pekka is not onl...
297K 6.4K 22
This is an AU of sorts so not everything is like the movie/book Finnick Odair and Y/n Y/l/n are both Victors of former hunger games. Not to mention b...