summer romance

By lilylofthouse

Lacey goes on holiday with her Bestfriend, when his ex girlfriend makes the situation complex, will love spri... More

summer romance
Memories
Missed you!
Party
Toms veiw
The breakup
You love me?
Panic button
Baby sitting
3days
Breakfast
Shopping
Going soon
Leaving england
The place
Weekend clubs
Second week in
Sick
The holiday
Some where only we know
Grace
Holiday ending
Vicky
Moving in

Work

369 6 2
By lilylofthouse

TOMS P.O.V

"I got the JOB!" My mum screamed, I hadn't a clue what she was talking about.
"What job?" Lacey shouted over my mums screams.
"Ye mum what job" I screamed. My mum calmed down and gathered everyone around one sun bed and started to explain...
"Well I re applied for the same job I have in London but back over in America, I meant I have to do extra work but I get more money and I'm more important in this job, so they just called me and..." She took a breath.
"Tom were moving back home" she screamed. I screamed, manly much? And Lacey cried, and Laceyes mum ran around. This meant I was finally moving back home, back with Lacey, we could finally be together... I'm going to live happily ever after!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662 71 32
Clarence is ready to start the year let loose and ready for fun. After a incident on the first day of school, Clarence finds she has a hurricane of l...
204 28 12
It's a high school love story . It shows how an innocent girl and an arrogant boy fell in love . It's a perfect example of She fell first but He fell...
78 0 14
Samantha had always been the new girl, moving from place to place as her parents pursued their careers. When she started her senior year at a new sch...
686 3 37
We were the perfect match, maybe that's why we burnt out. Three years ago they had first met. Lacey had become obsessed with him, then soon enough th...