Klance One Shots

By Fredzina

Exactly what it says More

A Secret Love
Chat fic

Guilt

867 18 65
By Fredzina

Plot: The team is sent to a cave to retrieve a gem for the ship and must split up and there are some interesting plants in the cave.

"OK remember once inside the cave you must all keep an open comn and it may go off once you venture deep enough. But beware of the green plant that has the five tear dropped leaves.  That plant, if you even brush it with your bare skin will make what you feel most guilty for appear and the only way to make it go away is for you to overcome that guilt, so just stay away from it.  Alright!?" Coran chirped. The team nodded in understanding.

"Alright so get in there retrieve the gem and get out. " Allura restated for the hundredth time.

"We got it we got it. Don't worry. " Lance said shaking his hands.  The princess sighed but nodded.

"OK off you go and be safe. " she dismissed.  Keith nodded as he climbed out of the ship behind Shiro, Lance next to him, Pidge and Hunk in the rear. He could see the cave entrance, he knew they would have to split up once they entered since there were 5 seperate tunnels, how convenient, he thought.

Once inside the entrance of the cave Shiro turned to face the others.
"Alright team let's split up and find that gem. " The team nodded as the pulled out there lights and headed towards their tunnels. Keith watched as everyone went into their tunnels before looking at his.

"Hey you'll be fine. " he turned around to see Pidge standing next to him, giving a reassuring smile.

"Thanks Pidge. " she (or they if you do so prefer ) smiled and patted him on the shoulder before walking down her respective tunnel.

Keith took a deep breathe before venturing into the tunnel. Shortly after entering the tunnel he saw a bunch of plants, some of them glowing and illuminating the catacomb. He carefully walked down the path, avoiding the plants. He looked at the stone walls were lights danced on the little crystals embedded into the rock creating a light show, it was actually quite beautiful. He smiled as continued down the winding path.

He stoped as he stared at a small incline, he looked up, he could easily climb it, he walked around until he found a spot that seemed to be clear of plants. He took a deep breath as he heaved himself up onto the wall and began to slowly climb the slope, his feet carefully landing in the foot holes. As he went to set his one hand down his  accidentally touched a plant. He jerked away as he looked in horror at the five leaf tear drop plant. He felt his knees beginning to grow weak. Dang it. He thought as he climbed down the slop knowing he wouldn't be able to make it all the way up, as he neated the bottom he began to feel lightheaded as black spots danced in his vision.

His feet touched the flat surface but it felt like the world was spinning, he swayed some before his vision went completely black as he collapsed to the ground.

He groaned as light flooded his vision.  Keith shook his head as he sat up someone helping him into a sitting position.  He turned around and saw Lance looking at him worriedly.

"Hey man you alright? Did you fall from up there?" he asked concern laced in his voice. Keith looked up at the little cliff before him, shaking his head.

"I-I don't think so. I can't quite remember. " The raven haired said staring at the other.

"OK, well here let me help you up. " he said pulling Keith up, his hands still on the others arms making sure he was stable. He felt a blush creeping up his cheeks as he started into Lance's dark blue eyes that were glowing even more in the light of the crystals.

"Get off of me! I'm fine!" Keith said pushing him away.

"Gesh you don't always have to be so mean. " Keith sighed as he turned around to apologize but was surprised to find that the other was standing right in front of him. He gulped as he studied his features realizing that the brown haired boy was very, very close.

A blush spread across Lance's face as he reached out to grab Keith's hand, his fingers were cold wrapping around the others rather warm,  sweaty hand.
"Today, earlier, when you weren't responding, and I found you I-I thought I lost you. " he said his voice cracking as he looked down, tears glinting in his eyes. Keith felt his heart break slightly at seeing the other cry, he hated seeing Lance cry. He bit his lip as he waited in anticipation for the other to continue.

"A-and it made me realize th-that I don't want to loose you that I w-want you in my life and I -" he stopped looking back up at Keith, tears now staining his cheeks. 

"Lance wh-what are you saying?" Keith asked carefully. He waited for Lance to say something but was instead meet with a pair of lips crashing into his. His eyes widened in surprise, his cheeks heating up. He shook his head as he pushed Lance away.

"I.... " he began trailing off staring at Lance who was blushing furiously. What was he doing? This is what he wanted right? But he couldn't help but feel a deep, dark pit inside him, slowly scratching it way up from his stomach into his chest, clawing for escape. He took a deep breath attempting to push the feeling away,  he pulled Lance in for another kiss.

The taller boy soon deepened the kiss as he backed Keith into a wall, tangling his fingers into the others hair, as the shorter wrapped his arms around the brown haired boys waist. Then his brain kicked back into gear.

No this is wrong, I can't do this to him, I'd only hurt him. Everyone I've ever loved has left or gotten hurt. I don't want that for him he deserves better. And with that he pushed Lance off.

"I- "

"Heh Keith! You weren't responding and your comn was turned off so I came to check on you-" Keith turned to see Lance running towards him, coming to a stop at seeing Keith and well himself?

His head seemed to spinning. So if that was Lance than who had he kissed? That's when it hit him, the plant. He started shaking his head
"No, no, no, no... " he muttered backing into the other wall away from both Lance's.

Fake Lance stood there starting at him that when he heard Lance's voice in his head. "You don't love me, you rejected me.  Why don't you love me Keith? Keith I'm hurt! Keith! Keith! Keith!" images of Lance crying, of him dead, being tortured and any bad possible scenario flashed through his mind.

"Keith!" he looked up to see Lance, his Lance staring at him concerned. Why was everything blurry? He was crying.  He angrily wiped his tears away as he turned his head downwards.

"You touched the plant didn't you?" Lance asked. The raven haired boy looked up at him and nodded, he could see fake Lance staring at them, watching the whole scene play out.
"Hey look at me, not him OK?" The taller boy demanded.  He sniffled and nodded looking at the other.

"Why do you feel guilty about me? It is me right?" he asked calmly, no judgment in his voice.

"Y-yes. " Keith began biting his lip.

"Do you know why you feel guilty?" he asked gently placing his other hand on his shoulder. The raven haired nodded yet again.

"I-I " he squeezed his eyes shut as he forced himself continue, "l-like you. "

"You like me?" he asked surprise evident on his face. Keith nodded.

"M-more than just in a f-friend way. "

"OK? And why would you feel guilty for that?" Keith looked at him in surprise, he didn't even seem phased by the fact that he just confessed his feelings for him.

"B-because everyone I love either l-leaves or gets hurt, like my parents o-or Shiro and it's already happened to you and the t-team. " he explained closing his eyes and bitting his lip feeling that familiar pain in his chest, the knot that never seemed to let go. The guilt.

He gasped as he felt arms wrap around him.
"Keith, I'm sorry you feel like that, but we are here for you, and part of loving someone is that you sometimes get hurt. I can't promise I won't leave you, b-but if I do it won't be willing. " he said hugging him tighter. 

"I like you too. " he whispered before kissing Keith lightly on the lips.

"And I don't want to leave you, and we will work through anything if you let me. " he whispered moving his hands to wrap around the others. This time the hands were warm, and comfortable, and so real feeling.  Keith looked at him tears still in his eyes as he nodded.

Lance smiled as he brought him in for another hug.  Keith wrapped his arms around him this time as he placed his chin on the others shoulder. He gripped onto him like a life line. Keith could see the other Lance begin to disappear, along with the tight knot in his chest, disapating into the cold air. The cold hard part of his chest was soon filled with warmth, that soothed the bitterness inside of him.  He began to cry into Laces shoulder at the feeling of it all, emotions coursing through him.

He was loved, people weren't going to leave him, at least willingly, they'll come back, they'll work through it.  After what seemed like an eternity of the warm embrace Keith finally pulled away wiping his eyes. 

"I'm good now, thank you " he whispered. Lance smiled back.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Let's go find that gem. " he said turning to start climbing up the wall.

"Oh uh Pidge just found it. "

"Oh. "

"Yeah, well let's turn our comns back on and let everyone know we are all right. " he said going to turn on his earpiece.

"OK and uh Lance?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we wait to tell everyone at dinner, uh about us?" he asked shyly looking down at the ground.

"Sure thing. " he said kissing him on the cheek, causing a blush to spread across the others face. He smiled up at the brown haired boy as he linked their hands together.

"Thanks. " he smiled. Lance nodded as he tugged onto his hand leading them back out towards the end of the tunnel,  ecstatic for tonight and his future with the raven hired boy.

A/N: OK so I sorta like this but I think it could be better.  So yeah I started a Klance one shot book yay! OK that's all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 15.2K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
803K 49.1K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
719K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...