Fearless

By blue-arrow

Shit. I hopped on my bike and I started it and I drove off. As I was zooming down the street I saw a wolf in... More

prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

10.

73 4 2
By blue-arrow

i woke up the next morning i then sit up and stretch I then felt my bed shake I looked to see Frederick sleeping in my bed, next thing I knew memories from last night came rushing back. I felt a blush creep up on my face. I quickly but slowly get up from bed trying not to move it to much so I don't wake him. I make my way into the bathroom I closed the door and turned on the light I then turned on the shower and quickly undress. Once I was done I stepped into the shower. The warm water felt good.

Once I finished I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me, I didn't wash my hair since I washed it yesterday. I open the door and peaked out my room, I see that he has left my room. It's starting to get a littler cold out so I decided to wear something warm today. I'm wearing my 'Adidas' black sweat shirt, blue skinny jeans, and my black and gold high top Jordan's. I grabbed my phone and went down stairs. As I am walking down stairs I smelt something good.

"Good morning Ava" I heard Scott said once I entered the living room.

"You look good today" Leo said winking at me next thing I knew I heard a growl, and I was being pulled over and ended up sitting on Fredericks lap. His arms around me and his face buried in my neck.

"Breakfast is ready sir." We heard a voice say and Fredericks head pop up and looked right at the person

"Thank you April that's all for now" he said and she nodded then walked away. We all got up and went into the dinning room. Once we all sat down everyone waited not sure why but they did. They looked at me and Frederick I felt my stomach growl. So I just took a bite of my food so did Frederick and everyone else.

"So I won't be going to school with you guys today" Frederick suddenly said and they all look at him.

"Why?" Nancy asked

"I'm taking Ava to see the pack doctor." He said

Pack doctor?

"I'm not taking her to the regular doctor, the pack is literally not a far walk through the woods" he said

"Why does she need to go- she isn't?" Nancy started to say

"No mom! you all have been woken by her screams, so I'm taking her to see a doctor" he said rolling his eyes

"Don't you think it's early to meet the pack?" Sammie asked

"She isn't fully meeting the pack yet, don't you guys have school to get to" he said they checked the time then got up and raced off.

"Come on let's get going" Frederick said and I nodded getting up we walked out of the house and I followed him to the garage. He then opened it to reveal a beautiful car. His garage was big which could fit at least 3 maybe 4 cars but his car was beautiful.

"You have a Lamborghini and it looks like a bloody transformer!!" I said and he just laughed

"You like?" He asked and I turned to him giving him a look like did you just seriously ask me that kinda look.

"Like! LIKE! I LOVE YOUR CAR!!" I said with a big smile.

I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy but all well I guess.

"Well get in" he said and I smiled I ran over to the car I opened the door and I got in and closed it. He then got in the driver side and started the car and closed his door he drove out of the driveway and he turned heading onto a dirt road that was on the side of the house. He drove up and about 2 minuets later we come up to a big clearing with at least one big house and a small one.

"Is there were the rest of the pack lives?" I asked

"Only some of the pack like the ones who didn't really have a home live here he rest lives with in the town. Since the whole town is on our land some pack members decided to live with in the town, but they come when I call" he said I looked out the window I saw kids playing and other pack members running and shifting. We pull up to the small house. He parked the car in front and he shut off the car we open the door and we get out. All eyes were on me Frederick was at my side and we walked in.

"Alpha what a surprise what brings you here-" she started to say then noticed me.

"Oh and who may you be?" She asked.

"She's my mate" he said pulling me close to his side.

"Ava" I said

"A pleasure to meet you Luna" she bowed her head.

"So what brings you here?" She asked

"She has been trouble sleeping, been waking up at night screaming" He told her.

"Well then, I'll give you some sleeping medicine to help you sleep during the night but only take them if you really need them but by any chance have you ever thought about maybe sleeping with him?" She asked me and my eyes widen.

"N-no.." i said

"By sleeping I mean like actually sleeping just in the same bed to keep you company" she added

"We will try it" he said I saw a very small tug at the end of his cheeks.

"Has the nightmares been current?" She asked and I nodded.

"Give me a second." She said and walked away about a minute later she came back with a small white bottle in her hand.

"Take these only if you really need them" she said and we nodded

"Thanks Nadia" Fredrick said and she nodded with a smile and then we left once outside we got back into the car.

"Ready?" He asked

"Where are we going?" I asked

"You'll see" he smiled we got back into the car and got back into the dirt road once we were in front of the house he stopped the car parked it and shut it off. Then he looked at me.

"The place we are going to is we are going to have to run" he smiled he then got it if the car and then came over to my side and opened the door and helped me out if the car I then followed him into the house and straight to the backyard. We walked over to some trees and he stopped and looked at me.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded next thing I knew he started to take his shirt off and hang it up in a branch he moved more behind the tree and next thing I knew a big brown wolf came out. I went behind a tree and did the same thing once I was done I shifted into my wolf. It was a little less painful then it was the first time I know I just have to get used to it. Once I was in my wolf I came out from behind the tree and faced Frederick he then wagged his tail playfully, and cane up to me and stared to lick my cheek he barked playfully. He took off running and I followed him. After a few minutes we reached a big clearing with a lagoon

It's amazing I turned to look at Freddy I saw him have a wolffish grin on his face. It made me smile as well.

I went closer to the water I wanna go in. Next thing I knew I was in the water then I also realized I don't know how to swim when I'm in my wolf form.

Next thing I knew I was being brought up and pulled on land by Frederick.

I'm a complete idiot. I then shifted back into my human form. I went into the water and it felt great.

Next thing I knew I felt arms wrapped around me. I couldn't help but feel safe. I turned to face him. My eyes connected with his his face cane closer and closer until his lips were on mine. It took me a second but then I responded to his kiss. After a second he pulled apart and looked at me.

"Be mine, accept to be my mate, and my luna." He whispered at that moment I didn't know I said it.

"Yes" I breath. Next thing I knew he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Let's go" He said and we got out and shifted into out wolf and we began to run. We ran and ran we had fun.

We returned back home and we quickly got dressed, And walked into the house everyone was home.

"It's time to tell them" he whispered we walked into the living room and everyone was siting there.

"Everyone, we need to talk, Ava would like to say something" he said and they all looked at me I took a shaky breath in

Growing up I was abused by my father, one day when I was 8 he took it to far, he beat my mom to death, I heard yelling and screaming I hid in my closet cause I was so scared. Until all the yelling and screaming stopped the house was silent. Next thing I knew he pulled me out of the closet turned me around lifted up my shirt and heated me with his belt until I started to bleed. those scares on my back where from those. He's in jail now.The reason why I keep you guys up at night with me screaming was because the dreams I have aren't dreams they are memories nightmares of when my father used to beat me and The reason why I was in the woods last night was because I was meeting with a gang leader the most wanted gang leader in the U.K, the reason why I was meeting with him is because I am the most wanted gang leader is America. I'm the leader of the Muerte En La Noche which means death in the night in Spanish, it just sounds way cooler in Spanish then in English, he wanted to meet with me to strike up a deal, he wanted my gang gone, he wanted to move to America to build his gang. he wanted everything I had and I said no. The reason why I didn't tell you was because I was scared that you'll turn me in and now that gang leader is dead. I killed them when I was in wolf form. Now they are going to name a new leader and come after us" I whispered explaining everything to them and this time joy shedding a tear I felt more angry towards my evil father then I have every felt. I felt Frederick's hand slip into mine calming me down I guess he can tell I'm angry. I bet they all can.

"Ava, I..."Nancy started to say

I am scared on what she is going to say she can do anything she can turn me in. Anything.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys it took my long to post a chapter I decided to post this chapter then post the rest of the story at once which should be in the next few days or less depending on how much I can get done! I been working on a lot more stories which I'll be posting in 2018! But what do you think Nancy (Ava's foster moms going to say?) what do you think about Ava finally accepting she's a wolf and accepting To Be Frederick's Mate. Vote, comment, follow, and share!

P.S. Ava's foster home is up top 🔼
Cheers!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 17.6K 24
"You bastard! Let me go!" I screamed as soon as the gag fell from around my mouth. "You know I can't let you go, as I've already explained multiple...
144K 3.6K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...
1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...
11K 465 30
#39 in Supernatural Several tears have made their way down her cheeks, I'm unsure if it's due to pain or panic. She searches my eyes for several mo...