Best friends=siblings

By user35169477

Friends are who to fight for. best friends are who to die for More

Chapter one: pretty girl with the blue eyes (part one)
Chapter one: pretty girl with the blue eyes (part two)
Chapter one: pretty girl with the blue eyes (part three)
Chapter one: pretty girl with the blue eyes (part four)
Chapter two: the suspect (part one)
Chapter two: the suspect (part three)
Chapter two: the suspect (part four)
Chapter three: the demons (part 1)
Chapter three: the demons. (Part two)
Chapter three: the demons. (part three)

Chapter two: the suspect (part two)

6 0 2
By user35169477

Rachel forced her self to stop snorting and hunter slowly stopped laughing while John chuckled. As John pulled up in front of Rachel's house her step dad rick a 6'4" black haired moderately chubby man. He walks out stumbling obviously drunk with a open half empty whiskey bottle in his hand. He says" get over here bitch and get in the house" then he sat down in a lawn chair on the porch. "What time did you say you had to be home"John says as he stares at rick."7:30 why"Rachel says with a confused look." You ain't going home yet then"John says with a evil smile. John starts driving again and rick gets ups and throws the whiskey bottle at  the truck and breaks in the bed."fucker I'm gonna mop that up with his face later"John says as hunter hugs Rachel from around the seat and says "I love you kitten"."aye now I'm still In Here I can park somewhere and leave the truck for a minute"John says with a grin. Hunter perks up and says "really". "No I was being sarcastic dip shit"John says and scoffs."so were are we going."Rachel asks "my favorite place out side of in bed with a girl"John says with a smile."and were is that"hunter says."this place is were I go when I need to think and when I just want to get away"John says as he turns in to a street leading down to a very popular park during the day. John pulls into a parking spot near the woods.he gets out the truck and tells Hunter to hand him the grocery bag in the back seat. He does and John puts it on the driver seat and pulls out a energy drink and hands it to hunter. John pulls out a cherry soda bottle and a snack treat and hands them to Rachel and grabs a candy bar and a energy drink out and locks the door and closes it after saying "lock it up befor you get out"."this park is your thinking spot"hunter asks."no it's back here"John says and walks through some brush on to a cement path"you guys Coming"John says as he opens and takes a bite of his snack cake."I didn't know this was back here" "Woh me neither"Rachel and hunter say as they step into the path. The path is big enough for a car to drive on or for three lanes of people to walk on it. "The place is done this path a little I've been coming here since I was little"John says as he starts walking down the path. Hunter and Rachel pair up to johns left with hunter closest to him. John sees a biker riding the down the opposite side of the path he pulls hunter and Rachel behind him slightly and points at the biker. The biker passes hunter decides to talk to Rachel about how he felt about how his old best friend Justin shut him out of his life. John turns down the path to the place. It opens up into a big clearing you can see the butler river it's Ricky area and there is this very big solid concrete block. John jogs over and climbs half way up."will you guys need help"John aks"no we got it"hunter replied "yeah I don't need your help best friend im independent... enough.. to do this" john gets to the top it's a good 10 feet up and stand near the edge to help them up the last bit when Rachel and hunter both get up there John are on the log he had hauled up from one of the previous times he was there. Hunter sits on the ground and Rachel goes over and sits right next to John. With John looking intensely at the ground Rachel puts her head on his shoulder and says I'm so sorry best friend.. about your parents"Rachel says with a sad tone."no don't be ints not your fault it's who ever.."John starts to cry "it's who ever fucking tore my parents to shreds.. I'm gonna kill who ever did it Rachel I'm promise"John says as he continues to cry but foxes himself not to make any noises to indicate it a tear drops off his nose  and hunter notices."he dude stand up"he says and John says "why"."just stand up "and soon as hunter stands up hunter wraps his arms around johns chest and says "everything is gonna be alright man we are gonna get him"Rachel sand up "this makes three"."but you guys have things to stay here and stay alive if you go with me you could potentially die and I don't want that on my hands"John says as his phone starts to ring. He picks it up and answers"hello?""it's me Rebecca you gave me your number yesterday but j was to scared to call you after what happend yesterday ""yeah I'm doing alright"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...