Harry Potter, the Blind Boy (...

By M_Rothwell34

When Harry Potter becomes blind he is moved to an orphanage and two People adopt him. Will things go his way... More

The Dursleys
Melissa?
Remus Lupin and Fenrir Greyback
The Babysitter
The Full moon and On the run
Likeing the story?
Home Again
Hogwarts Letter
Diagon Ally
Hogwarts
The Sorting Hat
Frist Lessons
Detention With Professer Lupin
Voldemort
Rescue?
Mungos Hospital For Witches and Wizards
Will He Wake?
Awake?
Regrets
Fudge and Hogworts!
Proluge
Thanks!
Authors Note 2

The Philosopher's Stone

3.2K 79 4
By M_Rothwell34

Harry
Hermione and I grew very close over the next few days. We visited Hagrid, the games keeper, a lot. We asked home about the philosopher's Stone and he sorta told us about Nicolas Flamel. Then he said we were not to remember anything like he never said it. Then we left and did a bunch of research in the library. I over heard professed Quarrel whining and saying."no please, don't make me." So I think he's up to something. I still don't know what though.

"Harry, we need to get more information on this. We need to look in the restricted section!"

"No we really shouldn't."

"Ok then let's just stop altogether."

"Ok I'm fine with that."

"Me too." Sounded a voice from behind us.

"Ron is that you?"

"Well um yeah."

"Oh ok. Cool."

"Hey um Harry, would you like to be my friend?" Ron said.

"Yeah shure." I said happily. I was happy. I had friends, a new family, people who support me and Tucker.

Well that's it! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 278 30
"I won't be able to kill you because i started loving you. " Imagine a mafia secretary being assigned to kill his ceo boss. πŸ”žπŸ”žThe genre is thriller...
45.7K 1.1K 9
Harry Potter goes through his creature inheritance and finds his mate's. what other secrets will be uncovered all because of a summons from gringots...
194K 5.8K 18
Hadrian Rene Potter, the older brother of The-boy-who-lived. Forgotten the moment his brother was hailed as the savior of the wizarding world. Cast a...
577K 22.9K 35
How does Harry react when he finds out the truth behind all of Dumbledore's secrets from Voldemort? Simple... he plots to kill them both. Originally...