Mungos Hospital For Witches and Wizards

Ron Weasley
I was laying in the hospital bed when Remus came into my room. "You know you don't have to be in here you can be with Harry." Remus smiled. "No I need to ask you some questions if you don't mind me asking?" I smirked. "Yeah sure." He chuckled. "Ok so how did you get to the Malfoy Manner and what happened with Draco Malfoy before that?" I smiled. "Ok um I was walking right behind Malfoy when he whispered 'blacko' and Harry was knocked out. So I lunged at Malfoy and he got my wand using 'Expelliarmus' and hermione left to get help and he used 'CRUCIO' on Harry and I twice. Then he used 'Wingardum viosa' to Carry us to hogsmead and them we apperated to the Malfoy Manner. Lucius Malfoy used crucio on us twice again and then he locked us in the cellar." I said. "Ok thank you very much. I will let you get some rest. And with that he left.

Remus Lupin
I don't get it! How could Draco apperate? I had to get back to Harry.

Fenrir was sitting beside Harry's bed when I walked in. "There you are!" He said as I went over and sat on his lap. "Has Harry woken?" Fenrir smiled sadly. "No he hasn't."

A few days later
I was sleeping in the chair beside Harry's bed when a hand touched mine. Harry? I woke up with a jolt and looked at my hand. The hand that was atop of mine was Fenrir's. "Come on go down and get breakfast, I'll stay here with Harry." I got up and left the room. Harry was still in a coma and I wondered how long it would be. Belltrix was down there for three weeks and she had it ok. Harry was worse and he was only there for a few hours. Harry was after all the boy who lived but I still didn't understand how he was in a coma. Once I reached the room for breakfast I was hungry, I quickly ate and went back to Harry's room.