(Emison) Teacher's secret

By emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
A/N

chapter 26

6.2K 113 29
By emisonforever19

                     Emily's pov 

I lay awake cuddled up to Alison feeling the warmth from her body.  I get up slowly without waking Alison  going outside cooking on the barbeque.  My phone goes off, so I grab it from my bag looking at the text.

Hey Emily  where are you??  I'm  outside you're house 😩 xxx

Hey Hanna I'm sorry something has come up with my parents ,so I won't be available this weekend. xxx

You're spending alot of  time with your parents recently .... 😜😜 lol

Yeah I know . 😂😂 anyways I got to go I've got to help my mum with something xxx

As I put my phone away in my bag, Alison comes out of the tent  rubbing her eyes while sitting on the chair yawning  reaching out for a cuddle . I sit on  her lap cuddling while giving her lips lovingly .

"Morning Em did you sleep okay last night ?? "

"I always sleep well when I'm with  you Ali. Hanna has already been texting me this saying where I am I've said I'm at my parents "

"Gosh why is she so consistent about where you are Em? "

"I don't know i really think she's suspecting anyway Ali I've made you some food "
I smile at her

"Thank you Em you're really cute honestly I'm so much happy I've got someone like you "

"Would you like any ketchup or anything Ali ? "

"Yeah ketchup please I'll get it Em for us both "

"No you won't you stay there i will get us it Ali you sit there "

"You do spoil me Em do you know what ? "

I smile while giving the Ketchup to Ali
"I know but a beautiful girl like you deserves to be spoiled "

After eating our dinner we get changed in the tent while looking at each other.  Ali softly whacks one of the pillows  at me playfully ,I whack her back softly with the other pillow .

"Right that's it now Em it's game on time "

"This is war then Ali bring it on "

The pillow fight last for 5 minutes we both decided to call it quits both us wasn't prepared to lose . We stop while  laughing and kiss lovingly while  feeling it's going to get heated soon.

"Ali you're  blonde hair has gone really messy like you've been fucked "
I giggle softly 

"And you find that hot do you that my blonde hair is messy ??"
Ali questions me

I just blush while looking away smiling I don't answer Alison's question  Ali  gets on me while tickling me playfully. I giggle while tickling her back .

"Shall we go for a walk Em ? "
Ali asks me while putting on her sunglasses

"Yeah sure let's go I may go for a swim in the lake while we are at it "

We walk through the woods hand in hand making small talk while making each other laugh.  We reach this sign which that says    bicycle hire  this way ."

"Fancy going on a bike ride Ali? "

"Yeah sure I don't mind you're probably be faster than Me "

"I will give you a head start then Ali "

Ali gets a pink bicycle and I get a red one.  The guy who works there clearly fancied Ali, he even asked for her number ,however Ali told him that she was in a relationship.

I cycle next to Alison going closer to her bike
"Ali are you okay? "

"Yeah Em I'm good don't worry about that guy he's nothing on you babe "

"Oh so did you fancy him Ali? "

'No I didn't Em he proababy flirts with all the girls that go there anyways "

"Yeah you're right Ali i trust you anyway I know you wouldn't hurt me "

"Oh my gosh Em look at that cute little beach over there shall we cycle until we get there ? "

"It's about a good 25 minute cycle from here but I'm up for it Ali "

"Okay you go first Em show me the way "

"Okay follow me then. Before  we set off may I have a kiss please? "

I hear Ali giggle ,which is the cutest thing ever .

"Of course you can Em you don't even have to ask me you know that"

Ali and me kiss passionately, while using tongues ,we both smile at each  other while cuddling I look at Ali.

"Ali i just wanted to say that I don't know if you already knew but I think you're really beautiful" "

"Awww Em you're giving me butteflies telling me that stop it" 

I giggle while getting on my bike
"No Ali I won't stop it i have a hot girlfriend and I'm going to tell you that  everyday "

We cycle for 25 minutes while stopping along the way for some water . When we get there ,we both lay down on the sand cuddling each other 

"This is so perfect Em being here with you I love it "

"I know me too Ali.   when we get back to Rosewood that's when reality kicks in. I would love to kiss you and show you off to everyone at college "

"I know Em it's not the best  at the moment but it won't be like this forever we can do something about it"

"We can't Ali as you're get fired I wouldn't want you to risk losing your job all because of me "

"I know Em well we will think about it nearer the time don't worry about it now as I want us to enjoy our time together "

"Yeah you're right we will find a solution shall we have a paddle in the sea ? "

"We always work out things sure I'm going to be right back  Em "

I giggle while walking to the water
"Okay Ali don't leave me too long "

                 Alison's pov

I've never felt so happy until Emily cane alone.  We've been together 3 months now, it's weird how time goes by it only seems like yesterday to me. I would love more than anything to start a family with Emily, she would make such a good parent towards our children. I walk along the few little shops at the beach, coming across this shop that bracelets .  I buy a bracelet for Emily and me with our names on it. When I get back to the beach Emily is sunbathing on the sand.  I sit telling her to "sit up for a second. "

"Em I've got you a something  "

"Okay Ali what is it  ? "

I smile at Emily
"You're see  Open it  "

"Awwww Ali I love it it's so cute i love it's got my name on it and it's purple one of my favourite colours thank you"
Emily kisses me on the lips

"You're welcome.  I'm glad you like it can you put mine  on for me Em? "
I smile at her while holding the braclet

Emily pauses ,while smiling at me blushing she's so cute when she goes all shy .

"Yeah sure here you go they look so great "

"Don't tell the other other students at college as I didn't get them one you're my favourite Em "

"I won't Ali I promise I love it when you call me you're favourite student "

I smile at her while moving closer to her
"Well you are Em. Move closer to me I want to take a picture of us both "

"Awwww Ali that's such cute picture of both we are defiantly the best lesbain couple for sure "

"Damn right babe we are we are perfect for each other Em ."

We stare at each other before leaning in for a kiss passionately lovingly   I sit on Emily's lap whilst  leaning into Emily's arms with her arms around me.  We stay like this for 20 minutes until we decide to head back, Emily let's me ride in front of her which I find cute.

"Em you can ride ahead of me if you like ?  I don't mind "

'No Ali it's okay I want to look after you I like going at the same speed as each other "

We drop the bicycles back while walking back to the tent holding hands . I can't stop staring as Emily she's so hot. Emily heads straight into the tent getting food ready for dinner

"Actually Em is it okay if I cook dinner tonight?  as you cooked breakfast earlier "

'Sure yeah if you really want to i Will continue with my Clexa story at the mean time "

"Okay Miss Fields let me know if you need any help with any of it "

"I will do Miss Dilaurentis. Let me know if you need any help too "

"You look so sophisticated when you're writing that story Em it's so cute "

"That's because I'm trying to make it really good for you Ali.  you're have to watch the 100 with me when we get back. "

"Yeah I defaintly then I'll have a better understanding of it. I think the dinner is ready now Em "

"Perfect I'll set the outside table up and stuff Ali "

"No you won't Em I'll do that for you" 

We sit and eat dinner talking about college.  Emily is talking about swimming tournaments, I'm encouraging her to go ,as I know she's got the potential to do well . I would love to see her win a medal for her swimming, I think she deserves it . After dinner Emily and me set up a bonfire together, we sit in front of it cuddling while looking at the stars. 20 minutes goes by , I notice Emily has fallen asleep ,I wake her putting out the fire getting into the tent cuddling Emily on the airbed .

"Ali are you okay,?  I'm  sorry I fell asleep out there i felt so comfortable in you're arms "

Don't be sorry you looked cute asleep.  I'm okay Em I'm just a little cold that's all "

"Wait I have the perfect solution for that wait there "

I wait patiently for 10 minutes having no clue what Emily is doing, she comes back in the tent  putting the hot water bottle on me.  I smile at how cute she is .

"Awww thank you Em you're so caring "

'You're welcome Ali I didn't want you getting too cold is that better for you ?" 

"It's perfect Em i will put it in between us to keep us both warm "

I cuddle up with Emily with her stroking my hair, I look up and smile  at her giving her a kiss both falling asleep cuddling. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :) Thank you for those voting, commenting, viewing I love you're support to my story . :) . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1K 37
Alison and Emily have been secretly seeing each other for months, but neither one have come out to their friends or families yet. What will happen wh...
421K 12.4K 31
A blonde, who is chasing her career as a surgeon, has struggled to maintain a relationship. Everything, besides her immediate family and best friends...
147K 3.7K 16
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...
53.3K 1.1K 32
Everything happens when Erica Johnson moves to another country to study, everything seems normal until she finds out about her new teacher that later...