SOUL LOVE

By MahiraKhanMahi123

A SwaSan Story:- #2 in heartbreak - May 14, 2018 #12 in heartbreak - May 9, 2018 #3 in betrayal - May 9, 2018... More

Prologue
01: "Don't you like me in these clothes?"
02 "I said I took you here"
03: "Can't you see this bandage on my head Sid"
04: " Byee handsome"
05: "Oh my,Romio! I'm saying right.Stop reading novels!"
06 "You didn't go to doctor after that day"
07: "I mean how can you stay calm if it's your birthday?"
08: "So my would be wife!"
09: "Because I want you to sit with me"
10: "You're behaving so weird"
11: "And that's the reason this man is head over heals for you my girl"
12: "I know you always keep starring me"
13: "You're necessary for this little piece of soul inside me my Soul Love"
14: "But you're the only one I kissed to"
15: " I'm not me since she's been around me"
16: Don't make me lose my senses tonight"
17: "But not more than I'd love it"
18: "May be it's not about the happy ending"
19: "Death is more better than this pain"
E X T R A C T
20: "And now days.. it's paining alot too"
21: "Your Heart can never be practical until it is made to be unbreakable."
A/N (Must read)
Good news!
23: "I think being senseless is quite easy because emotions only hurt"
24: "Isn't it also true that we always want what we can't have?"
25: "And why do you think it has to be with you?"
I'm back,must read.
26: I can't hold myself back Sanskar.. why can't I?"
27 "I don't hate you. Not more than before.."
28: "I still love myself but now a little less than him!"
Author note
29: "He must have needed a chaperone himself to perform the one to you"
30: "Give me your hand.."
Reassurance
Author Note
Hellow!
Hellow!!
Hellow

22: "I know we are apart but still we are under the same sky Sanskar.."

979 90 44
By MahiraKhanMahi123

_______________________

"I think there's nothing left for me here"
_______________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV
••
KOLKATA

Night

Swara sat on a stone by the shore.. watching the sky that weaved into different colours as she watched.. just like her life..

After driving her car aimlessly through the wet roads of Kolkata, for hours she stopped by a sea and found peace in sitting by the shore and listening to wraps of waves over one and other. Sometimes silence and a break from other world gives you the chance to listen to your heart and Swara sat there trying to comprehend the same.. she coxed her head to a side and watched the ring in her finger with neutral face.

A tidal wave touched her feet and went away instantly and then came another one. Life could have been so easy if it was made carefree just like nature is.. just like the waves are.. only if it was easy to organise your life as you want it to be.

Her hairs flew on to her face as the wind blew around her,not bothering to remove them she looked aside at the white milky waves and climbed down the stone..

It didn't help.. may be something else would. Swara walked leaving her footmarks on the moist land.. her anklets shinned under the moonlight and that made her smile. It was atleast better.. better than her boredom room..

.............

HOSPITAL

Giving a look around in the room Sanskar let out a small breath and sat on the sofa there. His mother can be so exhausting he thought and shook his head. He literally had to disconnect the call forcibly saying he was standing in the room infront of the doctor and that's only when Sujata listened to him and stopped questioning..

Doctor took a while to come up so he picked up a magazine. Hense he could only use his left hand,he had to take the support of the arm of the sofa to place the magazine and flip the pages using his left hand.

"Quite in a bad condition I see.."

Sanskar's head snapped towards the doctor and he was quick to his feet..

"Mr Khana." with a greeting smile on his face Sanskar forwarded his hand for a handshake but realising it was all bandaged he took it back and looked away with embarrassment at which Khana let out a small snicker.

"That's fine." Mr Khana gave Sanskar an understanding smile before giving him a once over. Sanskar was dressed in a black suit over a white shirt and loose collar.. quite well being person he seemed. Mr Khana smiled seeying him struggling with his blazer and lended a helping hand just by reaching at his back to help him take it off.

"Thankyou." Sanskar mumbled with a smile.

"That's fine, Mr Maheshwari. Put off your watch and anything if you're wearing it in your hands. I'll have to examine both f your hands and take the X -rays as well." Mr Khana smirked at Sanskar when he folded his sleeves to his elbows quite struggling. "I just hope it's not broken though.." he snickerered a bit that also made Sanskar to smile at him. He seemed really a chessy one.. not more older than him.. they probably shared the same ages quite with a difference of one or two! Sanskar didn't know an appointment to the doctor could be a comfortable one until he came for the one today and when he thought that,his smiling face, that surely no one had seen for what feel like a decade,faded in an instant.

The ring..

(Listen to the song guys,trust me you'd love the following scenes while listening to it.. because I do the same *-* )

O re piya
O....

Starring his left hand he recalled everything just a month back. Their engagement night. The day which built every emotion inside Sanskar that he never knew he carried before that very day. The moment when his laughs mingled with hers.. clicks after clicks.. everything from that day evocated his heart and he closed his eyes to stop those memories invade into his every ounce. Not wanting his heart to dwell on those shattered memories anymore.. He breathed and opened his eyes again starring his hand. How could he let that ring be in his finger? Why this ring never crossed his mind in all these days.. when he wanted to run away why this thing had still to be there..

"Are you done Mr Maheshwari..." Mr Khana broke the reverie of a lost Sanskar and looked at him in concern. Sanskar blinked through tears before nodding to him feeling his throat dry and eyes heavy with increasing wetness inside them and that didn't go unnoticed by Mr Khana either as Sanskar starred his hand again..

O re piya
O....

May be the little thing held a bunch of memories. Mr Khana couldn't overlook the fact that Sanskar's face was no more the same as it was a minutes before. "It's ok if you don't want to put it off.." Mr Khana watched his face intently.

"Mmh no.." Sanskar mumbled. "That's fine." Sanskar composed himself. Brood is something he's not in for!

Inn faaslo ka ye faisla kyun
Dil ne mere kar liya..

Wiping the tear drop that he hadn't felt rolling across his cheek, he breathed and slid off the ring placing it aside without looking at it again he followed Khana's instructions to continue with the treatment.

His eyes burned more than the wound on his hand when doctor opened his wound examining it.. his instructions went deaf on his ears as he starred the ceiling of the room.. resting his back on the headboard of the stretcher..

The moment he feels surviving again.. something comes over to kill him..

Pain only increased with each passing minute. Against his wish his mind played all the best moments of his life which now stabbed him inside. Be it the promises.. or the kiss he had got from someone he thought he loved.. only he knew what it meant for him..

Khud hi na jaane
Kaise jeeyega
Hoke ye tumse juda...

Pressing his red eyes and battling his breaths he looked aside needing that ache to go away but it only increased when he found himself watching the ring placed just few feet away from him,flooding his eyes even more..

.............

Main waari jaawan
Main waari jaawan

Sitting at the side of sea shore,Swara watched a heart that she had made on the moist land.. with written SS inside it just in the same way it was written on the ring she wore,wishing that may be it could ease some of the pain inside her..

Saath ho ke ho ya ve kasoor re
Naadaan iss dil ki...

She starred the heart and touched it before standing up and looking away.. not wanting herself to break in tears again.. she gasped and cleaned her corners sobbing quietly.. but tears are very hard to stop.. they fell incessantly.. heart burned with pain..making her feel more weak..

Har khwahish roothi..
Sapne huey hai saare chur..

Being alone only brought his memories more, she chocked in her breath and cried out watching the ring in her hand.. she chewed under her cheeks to not let herself crying. Nothing helps.. she came there for a distraction but it only increased the pain. Giving her way to more tears she ran from there and stopped by leaning on a rock letting herself to feel the pain.. that is hers.. she can atleast own the pain..
........

Sitting on the driving seat he starred the ring holding it between his thumb and index finger..

He almost forgot about it until doctor called him from back and reminded to get his ring and other accessories back when he lostly padded towards the door after his treatment was finished.

All the beautifull memories that the ring held it gave the pain even more. His eyes flooded with more tears as he watched the ring and flashbacks teared apart his soul.

Piya Ore Piya...

With filled eyes and anger that laced in his features he opened the drawer on his divider and pushed the ring inside it before running his car on full speed and stopping it at a point when he couldn't hold it.. when he felt exhausted and heavy on his chest. He unbuckled his seat belt hastily and got out of his car slamming the door back and rushed to the side of shore..

Giving a while to glance around the shinning waves of sea he let his head to look up in the thundering sky and let his tears to fall.. letting himself to breath.. letting that pain to wash away.. may be it wouldn't hurt again if he let it go..

He gulped and leaned his back agaisnt a big rock by the shore.. letting the cool breeze touch his face and his wounds to calm down.. not knowing that the lost part of his soul writhed the same as he did.. just.. just behind him.. just there.. not even a feet away.

Piya o re piya..
Piya re piya re piya..

Not knowing eachother's presence both cried out.. pressing their eyes.. quietly just letting the river to flow.

Piya o re piya
Piya re piya re piya ...

......

After sometime..

Sitting by the rock in a white shirt.. loose collar buttons and sleeves folded till elbows.. Sanskar inhaled a deep breath closing his eyes. May be letting go some of the pain really helps.. Sanskar felt a lightness inside himself.

The sounds of waves mingled with winds only filled his ears and he wondered..

Each day brings new emotions inside him.. the feelings are foreign to him.. he's never felt that vulnerable for anything in his whole life.. he's never been too emotional.. the smart,enchanting and chessy person he's always been.. why would he let himself affect so much by something that doesn't even make any sense.

If he thinks there wasn't anything then for what he's feeling bad?

There was a life.. there were dreams but so what. He must let go of the life he'd planned and live what is awaiting him..

Some mental talk with yourself is necessary, Sanskar moved his hand roughly over his face and sighed standing up to his feet..

But stopped when his eyes fell on the moist greish land. Without giving a second thought he stepped back and sat on his feet frowning to see a heart with two SS imprinted inside it as someone had used the fingers to make it. And he knew why it caught his eyes..

Does that mean... she had been there just when he was there...?

The thought didn't sound pleasing but he wanted to know... He was quickly on his feet looking around for anyone.. may be he was wrong to think even the slightest possibility that this print was made by someone else.. not he and she have the names with S right?

He didn't want to think about it but it was obvious! Why wouldn't he just think about it? The damn thing held so much inside itself not to forget. Sanskar kicked the small stone away pushing away his hairs with his palm. He suddenly heard a sound of horn and frowned.

A few minutes before there was no one he could find then who could be now? Sanskar quickly turned back, only to hear the noise of a car door being slammed as someone just sat inside it and before he could comprehend more the car went away.

He stepped towards it but stopped..

What was he doing?

The car had gone far away but did he just expect to see her? Sanskar wanted to smack his own head at the thought.

"Pagal hoagya hun main bhi.." he mumbled to himself and starred the silent road away. Just then his phone ringed and he reached out to pick it. Glancing at the number he sighed before making a non interested face and holding the phone to his left ear.

"Hogaya check up?" Sid's amused voice irked Sanskar's ear but he sighed and walked towards his car.

"Yeah.." opening the door of his car Sanskar sat inside. "And thankfully you've been proved wrong. I haven't broken my hand!" Sanskar's voice contained sarcasm. In spite of what he felt earlier, he felt way more resolved right now.

"That's good then.. I just hope your hand will be fine until we leave for the trip." Sid told him.

"Trip?" Sanskar frowned and took on the main road. "That's not a trip.. it's just a party. We will attend and move back the same day. I hope being my best friend you know Sid that I don't leave my family alone for more than a day."

"Sanskar main konsa picnic par jaane ki baat karaha hun.."

Sid shook his head and huffed locking the main door of their office and held the phone between his ear and his shoulder. "Wo toh I got the invitation for few days.. it will take few days and we would have to stay there in a hotel. I think it's kind of festival there and the Managing department has arranged some other activities as well. As I've already told you Sanskar it's all business related. All the effectual businessmen would attend the party. Don't be a brood!"

"I don't think I'm going then Sid.." Sanskar said and Sid shook his head.

"What's the big deal man?" Sid walked to his own car and sat inside. "Aunty ji is not a small kid and about Yash.. I know he can live without you for few days. It's the matter of few days for God's sake!"

"It's not like I don't think they can live alone Sid.. but it's that I don't want them to! Mom has never been in this city before and Yash is still a child. Previously it was.." he stopped saying when realised what he was going to say.

Shona knew his family very well. In all these years whenever he had to move out of the city with some business work she was the one staying at his home.

Sanskar wondered why in all these days she didn't cross his mind.. after all what all happened she was the equally responsible. He hasn't heard anything from her in this whole month not that he wants to anyway but she always had a helping hand though. They mediated many problems along. Being Jhanvi's friend Sanskar had bonded with her well but why is he just thinking about all this now? He knew he'd never want her again.

"It's just that I don't want to go anywhere Sid.." Sanskar changed his statement. He quickly brushed off everything from his mind. He felt sick thinking about his life. Why it was so messed up?

Whatever he assumed and whatever he made himself to believe but some part of him knew and the only thing he was very much cleared about was that he wouldn't be able to make Shona or any other person the part of his life after having Swara on his skin.

For the rest of the drive Sanskar started comprehending what he exactly felt missing inside himself and he knew if he found that he'd surely overcome to his vulnerable state.

..........

DEVAN'S VILLA

KOLKATA

Night,11pm

Swara walked through the lounge.. her big heals clattered with the concrete floor as she started moving upstairs and that made Sahil's eyes instantly move towards the stairs.

He was standing by the refrigerator holding the water bottle in his hand when Swara walked inside. Sahil watched Swara who quietly was walking towards her room. He glanced at the clock and it struck 12 by then. He wished everything was fine with her and closed the fridge door.

"Maria.." Sahil walked inside calling her who was standing in the kitchen. She turned to look at him.

"What happned Sahil?" She watched his face intently and then followed his eyes. She saw Swara crossing the coridor that followed her room and her eyes enlightened. "Swara.." she started.

"Shh.." Sahil silenced her, "Don't call her Maria." Maria first frowned but then nodded. He didn't want to disturb her. She waited until they saw Swara was no where around.

"I'm glad she's fine today." Maria sighed and Sahil nodded.

"I don't know how long it's gonna go Maria. I can't let her waste her life for that man.." Sahil's tone reined in anger but his face showed the opposite of that "I wish she had never met him.. that person doesn't even deserve her.."

Maria listened to him but stayed quiet. She knew he was worried for Swara but that didn't give him the right to make Sanskar sound responsible for all this. Not when he had done nothing wrong. Sahil always compared every man with his father.

"You've never met him Sahil.." Maria said while Sahil watched her face. "Every man is not wrong.. I haven't met Sanskar but I can say by knowing why Swara loves him that he's a nice person."

"I'm not saying he's not the nice person Maria.. but he's no match to Swara. I can say that."

"Sahil.. you're being judgmental my child." Maria said and Sahil rolled his eyes. Maria knew why he was saying that. He didn't want to repeat the past consequences. She knew he was relating this whole situation to the one occurred years ago. "That's so unfair.. it's not like every person is the same." And just when Maria said that.

"And that doesn't mean he wouldn't be the same too, Maria." Sahil instantly replied turning to face Maria. She saw the hatred in his eyes for his father. He was scarred for his sister she knew he didn't want any random person to ruin his sister's life. But only it he knew that man his sister loved wasn't any randome guy.

Sahil's shoulders trembled and eyes ragged with disgust even to be acknowledged as the son of that person who didn't give a damn about their lives.

"She'd have to forget him Maria.. I'll take her somewhere away.. away from that person away from everyone and she'd forget him.." Sahil said as if that was so easy. Maria couldn't believe him.

"Sahil.. you.." Maria starred him astoundingly and Sahil shook his head.

"I'll talk to Swara about that soon.. it's just a marriage not any legal warrant." Facing her his back he said that determinedly and ascended upstairs leaving a worried Maria behind.

Maria just hoped their decisions did not developed rifts between these two brother and sister.

...................

Morning

Swara opened her eyes and found her brother sitting beside her looking at her. She frowned for a while and then straightened up rubbing her eyes.

She smiled, "What are you doing here.." she asked in her raspier voice.

Sahil sighed and leaned a bit towards her, "Just came to see this smiling face. You know.. it's short in market these days." he said with a smirk and that made Swara laugh a little at him.

Sahil watched her for a while and then stood up before grabbing a chair and sitting in front of her. "You look beautiful that way my sister. Just don't let yourself be doomed."

"I wouldn't.." she said looking into his eyes giving him a short smile and instantly looking away. She yawned again and got back into covers closing her eyes. "I know you're not here without any reason.." she said and Sahil smiled at her sarcastic tone.

"Yes.. I just came with a proposal.." words left Sahil's lips and Swara quickly removed the covers and looked at his face trying to gauge what he wanted to say. "I mean.. I've to leave for a business party tomorrow." He sat beside her and took her face between his hands. "And I think you'd enjoy there."

Swara looked at him and then tilted her eyes. He really wanted her to agree with him.. he'd take her away and he believed she'd be much better than that she's now. Sahil watched her face for any reaction. "Trust me you'd enjoy Swara! It's a few days trip.. Grand and speculating. Just your type!" he buttered his words and his face instantly flew into a frown when he heard Swara snickering at him.

She was getting her humour back.

"God you're behaving as I was a kid.."
She further smiled and he smiled back.

"You're always a kid to me." he said and she nodded.

"I'm in for it."

She told him and then starred somewhere. "I think there's nothing left for me here anyway."

She climbed off her bed and sat on the space beside her window facing her brother.

Sahil nodded with consent. He was happy seeying this change inside her.

"Good.. so we are leaving tomorrow!" he stood up and said with a hint of amusement on his face. Swara smiled again nodding to him.

By the time he left, Swara gave into her own thoughts. She starred the early morning sun and said out..

"There say love has no bounds.. I know we are apart but still we are under the same sky, Sanskar.." she said to herself ignoring the wetness around her corners.

....

To be continued..

New Cover-

-You guys won't believe but I've been crazy and made 3 to 4 covers for Soul love! *-* Will show all of them according to the scenes. How's this one?

And I think you should believe Swara when she says they are still under the same sky.. ;)

Must vote and comment. Guys last time I saw many people did vote but didn't comment? This is to just say I'd love to read you comments if you do. Have a good day and thank you for all the love for this story :)

Next update will be an earlier one I guess.. or I'll be continuing to update every Monday.. ;)

And

Sorry if update was short, I wanted to write a longer one but time doesn't permit.

Love
Mahi❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
117K 5.3K 24
Life is not always an easy bed to walk over it. What happens if you are forced to do something which you have never dreamt off. It's a dark romance w...
224K 10.8K 30
Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any feeling for you. So, don't have any misconc...