Rejected with the Alpha's Dau...

By Ketsyiah

Nevaeh is the daughter of Micheal Allwood, alpha of the Mystic Gardens Pack the largest and strongest Pack in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not An Update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 23

2.5K 91 5
By Ketsyiah

Nevaeh' POV

.
.
I went to the mall and as I stepped into Vero Moda store I fell in love with a short floral dress that would fall over my knees.  I went around to the shoes section and I found a cute yellow shoes.  My eyes caught a white purse that would go well with my dress. I payed for the items at the casheir and head straight to the parking lot.

.
.

"Excuse me miss." I said as I bumped into someone. My keys fell to the ground and I bend over to pick them up. I stood up and I was amazed at the sight I saw. A young girl, she looked exactly like my daughter.

.

"Emily?" I asked. Her eyes lit up as I call the name.

.

"S-sorry. My name is Hope. Sorry I bump into you." She said in fear.

.

.
"That ok. You look so much of someone I know. How old are you?" I asked her.

.

.
"S-seventeen. " she said with a weak smile. She looked pale and sick. I could see her cheek bones, her eyes had dark circles around them. He lips where white and cracked, her hair was messy and flew all over the place. It was as if she had never been outside before. Her clothes were torn and dirty. I could see her ribs through her torn clothes. She wore a torn up sandal which was suppose to protect her feet from the ground. My eyes were filled with tears as I took in the sight that was in front of me. I stretched my hand out to touch her shoulder, she took a step backwards in fear of me touching her. A sob escaped from my lips as she looked behind herself. Not wanting her to notice that I was crying, I wipped my eyes and smiled at her as she looked at me.

.

.
"It's ok, I won't hurt you i'm trying to help. Are you hungry?" I asked her.  She knod her head saying yes. "Ok let me put this bag in my car and i'll get you something to eat." I said to her. We walked into the mall and head over to the food court with Hope beside me. "What would you like?" I asked her.

.
.

"That burger looks nice. " she said with her head hanging low. I smiled at her and ordered the burger a large fries and a fruit juice for her and a strawberry milk shake for myself. I collected the food and we sit at an empty table at the left side of the food court. I gave Hope her food and she started eating. I sat and watched her eating, she ate as if she was starving. "Take your time." I said to her with a smile.

.

.
"I'm sorry." She said with fear in her voice.

.
"It's ok sweetheart." I said reassuring her. She smiled and took her time to eat. "Where are you from?" I asked her.

.
.
"I-i. P-please,  I-"

.

.
"It's ok. You don't have to tell me." I said with a smile as I cut her off. We sat in silence and finished our meal.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Y-yes. W-why did you a-asked?" She said as she stuttered.

"Because you keep looking around. It's as if you are afraid of something. Are you sure you are ok? You can tell me if you are not." I told her.

"Y-yes i'm alrite." She said with her head hanging low. For some reason it was as if I know her, as I have said before she looked alot like Katelyn. The only difference was,  she was pail, skinny. She looked as if she was malnourished. I felt sorry for her to know that such a young beautiful girl had a rough life.

"Where are your parents?" I asked her.

"T-they died w-when I was f-four." She said.

"Oh,  I'm so sorry to hear that. You live by yourself?" I asked her.

"I-i.  I-i have to go now." She said as she got up from around the table.

"Wait. What's wrong?" I asked as I followed behind her.

"I have to go." She said as she ran though the crowd. I tried to catch up with her but she managed to disappeared from my sight.

I sighed and made my way towards my car. When I got there,  there was a note pasted to my windscreen.

'Keep that  sweet little daughter of yours close to you. Ahah. She's such a precious little gem. I wouldn't want what happened to Emily to happen to her.'

I looked around to see if anyone was close by, but there was no one there.

'You have to tell our mate.' Amber said.

.
'I know. I'll tell him after our date tonight.' I said to her as I broke our connection.

.
This was getting out of hand. First that text message on my phone and now this note. Katelyn was everything to me and I'll do any and everything to protect her no matter the cost.

.
I fould the note and placed it in my purse so that I would not forget about it in the car.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was ready and waiting for Maleek to take me on my date. It was a first that I was ready before him. Usually, he'd be ready and waiting me on. Oh what the hell, it takes time to look perfect especially for my man.

.
"Wow! You look stunning." Maleek said to me as he kissed the back of my hand. I bit my bottom lop, I wanted to kiss him but I wanted to see how the night would end first.

.

"Thank you, you don't look bad your self." I said to him as smile made its way onto my lips. That was an understatement. He had on a jeans pant and a button down shirt that hugged his chest perfectly . I could see his abs and I wanted nothing more than to rip his shirt off.

.
.
"You ready?" I asked as I turned my eye away from his chest.
.

.

"Yes babe." He said with a smile. He smiled at me and we both head out the door. When we got outside, there was a limo waiting for us.

.

"You didn't have to, we are just going to the movies." I turned to him and said.

.
"Only the best for you mate." I smiled at how cute he was and I prayed to the moon goddest that everything would be perfect. He opened the door to the passenger's side for me and I slid inside. He closed my door, walked over to the other side and slid in beside me and I whispered a thank you to him.

Ten minutes later we arrived at the theatre.

.
.

"I'll get the popcorn. You choose the movie." Maleek said to me. I knod my head as I walked over to the ticket area. "What movie did you choose?" Maleek asked as he walked over to me.

.
..

.
.

"Everything Everything." I told him with a smile. He smiled back at me as we head over to the room where the movie was showing. We sat and took our seats and two minutes after the movie started. I sat quietly watching the movie and eating my popcorn. Half way through the movie I could feel Maleek's eyes on me

.
.
.
"What?" I asked him as I looked at him.

.

.
"Nothing. Just admiring how beautiful you are." He said with a smile. A smile made it's way unto my lips and I whispered a thank you to him. "How is the movie so far?" He asked.

.
.

"It's lovely." I said as I turned back to watch the screen. A few minutes after I could feel a hand rubbing my left thigh . I swallowed as I could feel the sparks of that touch and I knew it was Maleek. I began to breathe harder at the sensation of his touch. It felt good, really good. I wanted him, really bad.

.

.
"You ok?" He whispered in my ear.

.
.

.
"Y-yes. I'm o-ok." I stuttered. I felt a lump in my throat as I swallen and my legs began to trimble. He brushed his lips against my neck, the same spot he would mark me. A moan left my lips and I covered my mouth with my hands. He started to trail Kisses up my neck. I held onto the arm rest of my chair as tightly as I could, he started to nip on my ear and I could feel myself getting wet.

.
.

.

"If you want, I could take you right here and now." He whispered in my ear as a growl escaped his lips.
I could sense my wolf along with his itching to be set free.

.
.

"Y-you can't, not here with all these people." I whispered to him. He got up from his seating positing took me up in his arms bridal style and made his way towards the exit of the theatre. He took me to the limo and we slid inside. He started to trail Kisses from my neck down to my breast, I could feel the car driving. A moan escaped my lips and i arched my back. Slowly I could feel myself laying on the seat of the limo my dress rode up and Maleek took a deep breath. He growled and I knew he smelled the result of his kisses. Maleek climbed on top of me and I could feel him, his member poking me through my underwear. His lips moved from my neck and onto my lips, I could feel him trying to talk my my dress off.

.
.

"S-stop." I said as I stuttered. He continued, it was as if he was lost in the moment. "M-maleek, stop." I said to him as I pushed him a little.

.

.

.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked me as we sat upright.
.
.
.

.
"I-i can't." I said as I looked at him.

.
.
.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" He asked as he looked at me.

.

.

"No, it's not you. You did nothing wrong." I said as I diverted my eyes from his.

.
.

"Then what is it Nevaeh? Please tell me, what's wrong?" He asked.

.
.
.

"It's complicated. I don't want to talk about it." I said as I turned away from him.

.
.

"Please Nevaeh, talk to me." He said as he moved closer to me.

.
.
.

"Give it a rest Maleek. I don't want to talk about it." I said to him trying not to get irritated.

.
..

"Nev-" He tried to say, I got out of the car cutting him off. I opened the front door to the pack house and went inside with Maleek following behind me. We walked in silence as we head towards Sash's room. I knocked on the front door and waited for an answer.

.
.

"Who is it?" She asked.

.
.
.

"It's me Sash." I answered .

.
.

"Come in." She said as I opened the door and did as I was told. She beckoned to me to be quiet as she showed me a sleeping Katie and Savie. I whispered a thank you as Maleek took her in his arms and head to her room.

.
...

"We'll talk tomorrow." I whispered to her as I exit her room and followed behind Maleek. He placed her on her bed tucked her in and kissed her on her forhead. I kissed her on her cheek and turned to go to my room.

...

.

.

"Mommy, can you sing to me?" She called out with her eyes closed.

.
.

"Ok sweet heart." I said softly.

.

.

"You are my sunshine,

my only sunshine,

You make me happy when skies are gray,

You'll never know dear,

how much I love you,

Please don't take my sunshine away."

.
.
I sang for her. She loved it when I sang that song for her. It made her fall asleep very quickly. I gave her another kiss and head out the door. I gently closed the door behind me and started walking towards my room. Maleek held me close to his chest from behind and wrapped his arms around.

"Stay with me tonight." He said with hope in his voice. I turned facing him.

.
.
.
"Maleek, I can'-"

.
.

"Please." He begged. I starred into his eyes and all I could see was hope, longing, lust and most of all...

Love..

.
.
I melted in his arms and whispered a soft ok. He smiled and gave me a soft sweet kiss on my lips. He held my hand as if I were a child and I could disappear and led me to his room.

"Finally!" My wolf exclaimed in excitement. I rolled my eyes and a smile made it's way onto my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it my lovely readers!!

Read, Vote and please do Comment!!

Xoxo

~Neika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
375K 7.2K 69
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...
154K 6.5K 72
I never would wish anyone to lose their mate by rejection nor death. I never would wish this on my greatest enemy or my best friend. I never would wi...
228K 6.4K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...