Im your cure

By Directionerswagg902

Tatayna isn't your 'average' teenager. She doesn't listen to pop or wear dresses with flowers, actually she d... More

Im your cure
Barbie
The possibility
How much you wanna bet?
The plan
Stay by my side
While it lasted
Let It Go
Party with payno?
Drunk in love.
20 questions

A little walk

136 11 3
By Directionerswagg902

Taylor only took two seconds to answer the phone, which was a good thing because I was dying to talk to my best friend.

"OH MY GOD YES YES RIGHT THERE BABY RIGHT THERE!!!! FUCK OHHHH SHIT OHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD FUCK YES!!!!!"

Holy mother fucker! What the fuck? Did she seriously answer the phone while she was having sex!?!?!?! What the hell!

"IM GONNA FUCKING CUM ALL AROUND YOUR HUGE CO-"

That's all it took for me to hang up. Oh my god. Why does she always do this. I think I have to throw up. Who dose that, it's not like you put your phone under you back during sex like ew. Well since I can't talk to my best friend I'll go take a shower. It's not like anyone was home in this big ass house. Don't get me wrong, just because we lived in Chicago before and my parents got fired didn't mean we were broke. My dad mostly brought the money in. He had more than one job, most he was the manager. I just don't see why he couldn't have bought a new business back in Chicago. Why relocate?

After my twenty minute shower I put on some black high wasted shorts with a batman crop top and some converse with the bat man logo on them. I.love.batman. Like seriously I know I'm a little to old to like cartoons but come on bat man is bad ass he basically proves you don't need superpowers to be a hero,just money, and he's so big and had muscles and a body. The younger him of course. I dint know why I just love batman.a lot. I might as well take a walk or something it's only 4:40 since we get out of school at 2:36 it gave me a lot of the afternoon to my self.

I would normally spend my afternoons dancing with R.E.A.L but they aren't here. On my walk I just carried my self along the sidewalk memorizing streets so I know my way around and back home. When I got about a block away from my house Taylor called back. To be honest I don't know if I should answer or not.

"Tay?"

"Yea who else would be calling me from my phone. Did you enjoy you fuck."

"What are you talking about?"

"I called you like thirty minutes ago and you were apparently getting rammed pretty hard by some one."like she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

"Oh shit you heard that."yes unfortunately.

"I'm pretty sure your whole neighborhood head you Taylor!"

"Oh well he knows how I like it and boy what a good fu-"

"I will hang up on you."

"Sorry but anyways, This isn't your same number..." Oh shit I forgot is bought a new phone. I lost mines on the plane on my way here. And my stalker ex wouldn't leave me alone. It's funny how now he has a problem with that but before he left me in a split second for her

"Sorry I had to get a new one."

"Why?"

"Because Matt kept calling and texting me."

"Ohh yea. He's being a complete bitch over here. He won't even leave me alone."

"HA! What is he bothering you for?" He better not try to fuck her to get back at me. I know Taylor isn't like that but still that wouldn't stop him from trying.

"He's just been bugging me for your number, which I didn't even have."

"Like I said sorry my first one either got lost or stolen."

"You should have beat someone's ass like seriously." Such a violent girl this one.

"I don't think my parents would enjoy the phone call from airport security."

"It wouldn't be the first time." Oh yea I almost forgot about that little stunt.

"You must be talking about when we fought that bitch in the bathroom for taking your seat. That was funny."

"Yea it was but I have some big news to tell you. But you have to promise you won't get mad."

Oh shit I've only been gone for three days what could she have done.

"What did you do?"

"Well I um kinda kindagotajobatgentalmenstavern."

"YOU GOT A JOB WHERE?!" Is she serious??

"Well I kinda filled out a job application online and they accepted me..."

"So your a stripper now woooooooow."

"I'm not a stripper, I'm infinity because I can last all night."

We laughed for about ten minutes and talked and when I told her about Liam she was happy I honestly don't know why it was pretty dumb how demanding and disrespectful he was. After about an hour of walking I decided to walk back home when Taylor hung up I could have sworn I heard someone open a wrapper. A condom maybe. Smh.

On my way back I noticed a park that I didn't see before. There were some guys playing basketball on the court.shit and there was Liam,Niall,and Zayn. But there were two other guys sitting by zayn and Niall. Liam and some bigger guys were playing while Niall and the other three say and watched.

I made awkward eye contact with Niall. He slowly approached me without the others noticing. I started walking a little slower so he could catch up.

"Hey?"why is he talking to me he was being a pig earlier. But something in me told me to have a conversation with the kid.

"Um hi."

"I'm Niall. I saw you in school earlier."

"Yea I remember how could I forget."

"Yea sorry about that. My friends- and I kind of go after what we want. Maybe that wasn't the most ethical way but were guys."

"That's no excuse to act like a jerk. And what do you mean what you want?"

"Well your hot. So we wanted to talk to you."

"I could have been a total bitch or had some mental illness you can't just pick who you want because of looks."

"I guess your right. I normally would respect girls and not treat them..."

"Like a piece of meat?" I finished his sentence with an attitude.

"Yea..that. We aren't like that all the time though. If you were mines we'd go on proper dates and I would be a gentlemen and respect you.

"You don't seem like the others Niall, you seem sweeter. And I would never belong to any one I'm a lady not property."

"I know I was raised not dragged. I know how to treat a lady. When I say if you were mines I don't mean I own you I mean if you were apart of me like if you my girlfriend."

We just met what so he talking about girl friend and boyfriend already. I can't help but blush because I'm seriously shocked.

"Well Niall looks like you would have to prove something like that. What makes you different from the other. Why should I trust you-"

"Why shouldn't you? I mean I don't wanna seem pushy but I'm here now and they aren't."

He does have a point but I barely know him and he could just be playing games. Believe it or not guys do that. I noticed he walked me all the way to my house and we stopped right outside.

"Well Niall this is my house so I'm going to go. Thanks for the walk home." I decided to avoid his question/statement.

"Wow you live here."

"Yea. Bet you didn't think the hood rat could afford it huh."

"I never said that. I just didn't think.. You lived here."

"Well yea I do but please don't tell anyone I like to keep my family and personal things to my self."

He pretended to zip his lips and throw the key

"Well before you go can I have a hug?"

"Surrrrrre."

Our hug lasted about sixty seconds and came with a awkward smile and wave as he turned and walked away.

All I can say is wow

(So so so so is there something going on between Niall and Tay.....? I sure hope not what about Liam! Yea he's a jerk but he's a sexy one. A hahahah I feel like I'm reading this for the first time

Soooo you guys what do you think

Please comment and vote it would make my life if you did. Tell me if I'm going to slow or to fast or to detailed I don't know tell me anything I neeeeeeeeed feed back hahahahahahahahah Taylor's stripper name if you didn't catch it is infinity smh poor child hahaha ok babes I'll update soon sorry I took so long I was having technical difficulties so yea byeeeeeeeee😘😘😘)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...
28.6K 830 35
Ella is just a normal 17 years old small-town girl. She just finished High School and started her summer vacation. When the summer is over she's plan...
48.8K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...