Grey's Tribute

By Whiskeyqueenn

The characters are highly complex and they exist in a world that values strength over compassion, only the st... More

Tribute
Tribute POV Grey
Humiliation
Humiliation Grey POV
Day 2
Shifting
Chained
Defeat
Submissive
Tired
Waffles and Coffee
Three Months and Thirteen Days
Instinct
Whiskey, Whiskey, Whiskey
Who Is She To You?
Reckoning
My Smart Mouth
My Plan
Cycle Of The Moon
His Choices
The Past...The Future
Shatter Our Moon
The Queen
Virago
Mother
I'm Extending A Hand
He's Here
Domination
This Can't Be Taken Back
His Soul Crumbles
We Are Even
Consequences
Bend A Knee
We Run
I'm On Fire
Brothers
I Revel In His Suffering
Hormones
I Welcome Him To My Soul
You Wear My Shame
We Shake The Air
My Weakness/His Strength
Tea
Becoming One
Who Are You?
Malicious Intent
I'm Weak
Late Night Talk
The Feeling Of Love

Understanding

95.5K 3.9K 1K
By Whiskeyqueenn

This will be a fight for dominance that should have happened at the very beginning. I should have done this at the first thought of dissension from her.

Lunging over the table I don't wait, I attack to show her wolf that I am much more. I'm going to make her wolf bow down, tuck tail and submit to me.

There is only one Luna in this pack, and she's not it. I feel sorry for her, but this is needed, she cannot continue with this behavior, and I cannot let this behavior continue. It would weaken my status in the pack like a malignant cancer spreading its disease poison that will slowly erode my status, and I will not let that happen, I've been through too much for that to happen.

Shifting from skin to fur I quickly lunge for her, chairs toppling over with our fighting forms rolling over one another, snapping and growling at one another.

Her wolf looks rabid, ears pulled back tight over her head, baring her teeth in aggression, letting out a menacing snarl she goes for my underbelly trying to rake her claws against the delicate flesh.

I go for her neck clamping down just enough to show her I could have ended her if I wanted, I'm toying with her confidence. I back away from her growling but still she continues to push forward, not backing down yet. Her darkness has overtaken her threatening my very survival.

Canines latch onto my shoulder digging in deep, sinew and tissue exposed with the bite. I whimper slightly with the pain, my eyes meeting her challenge, and so begins our dance for power.

Circling each other growling, our teeth showing each other what pain and misery we could inflict on the other. I could end her if I wanted, my wolf wants to make an example out of her, and there's a strong pull in that direction.

It's my right, she challenged me, her Luna and I have a right to end her if I want to.

Looking towards Thomas with my eyes drunk with the lust for blood, of dominance, of power. He see's it, understands what my Nature is wanting. He begs for Sophie to stop, pleads with her to stand down. He's in agony, his face contorted with grief for his mate. The northerner is behind Thomas holding him back, talking in his ear.

I see the fine muscles in Sophie's hind legs twitch with movement before she lunges, giving me enough time to catch her in the air. I latch onto her neck putting my full weight on her. She's unable to hold my weight as her legs crumple under her. I continue to hold her neck as she continues to growl and snarl her protests. I apply more pressure to her neck causing her blood to mix with my saliva.

The darkness that consumes Sophie has me in its grip, it's slowly threatening to take over, swirling around my body, ready to destroy my mind in its lustful madness.

I want to give into this feeling, it would be so easy to just clamp down and rip the life away from her. The Wilds sing song voice starts to caress and purr to my wolf's Nature to finish her. The feeling to destroy our challenger is on a primal level that my wolf understand completely.

Trembling I try resisting the urge to act on our instincts, I try resisting the urge to give into the animal's wants. I put just a little more pressure on her neck causing a yelp from her. My full weight pressing her into the floor I growl my rage out as Thomas struggles to get out of Grey's restraints.

A subtle shift starts to happen I can hear it the way Sophie's growls are becoming less heartfelt, less aggressive.

Still, I have my teeth clamped on her throat snarling my rage at her. Whimpers now pour like tears from her throat, one after the other, she's unable to stop. I clamp harder causing her blood to pool underneath her, soaking into her fur.

I can smell her fear, the percussion of her erratic beating heart is a euphoric rhythm to my wolf. Savage adrenaline pumps through my system in a maddening blindness begging my instincts to finish her.

She does the only thing to save herself, a self-preserving stillness comes over her, she's motionless except for her whimpers, I feel her tail curling around her, letting me know I've won. Still I hold her in this position not letting her go, clamping just a little deeper and I hold her like this for what seems to be forever. With one more growl I let her go, licking her neck I growl at Thomas just for show, no threat is really meant by it.

Sophie rises timidly, body crouched submissively, tail tucked underneath her, fur flattened against her body making her look smaller. She rubs her body against mine, licking my fur, licking my mouth, smelling me. She grooms me as a show of submission and respect.

I'm her leader, her Luna, there will be no more trouble from her. She understands I could have ended her, but I didn't. Instead, I showed force with the greatest of restraint. I lick her neck, rubbing my cheek against hers before turning away from them I brush past the Northerner, and my wolf licks his hand, rubbing her entire length against his leg, tail curling around his leg as she twirls her body around his other leg. Her cheek rubs against him putting her scent on him, I can smell his desire on him, the euphoric scent that seems to cling to him from watching me.

Taking my leave, I give Sophie one more glare as Thomas is holding her, rocking her in his powerful arms.

Turning around I go to change with the Northerner at my heels.

I don't want to face him yet, not ready for this to be real yet....

"Shift," he doesn't have to repeat it, I do what he asks of me. 

Standing there completely bare and stripped down....waiting. I can feel the blood still oozing out of my shoulder, trickling down my arm until it drips from my fingers onto the carpet.

His eyes fall to the wound, taking in the damage, with a sigh he leads me to the bathroom lifting me up on the counter, it feels cold on my bare butt. He starts to clean the edges of the wound, scrubbing the blood off my arm and back with a wet cloth, that he keeping wringing out in the sink.

"When were you going to tell me?" I don't make eye contact with him because the chains of guilt start tightening along the edges of my throat rendering me silent for the moment.

He places his hand against my lower abdomen, so I feel the heat from his flesh saturate into me. It's a warm feeling that's spreading deep into my body the longer he holds it there.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't tell you over the phone, I'm still getting used to it myself," trying to pull myself away from him but he won't let me. Instead he spreads my legs putting himself between them, holding me in place.

"Are you sure?" He questions it out like he doesn't believe it himself.

I give a half hearted chuckle, "I'm entirely sure."

"But we only did that once!" Disbelief is heard in the way he states that fact, it's been going over in my head constantly since I knew for sure....only one time, my thoughts exactly.

My emotions are starting to trickle into my chest making it heavy with the pressure. There's so much I need to say to him, so much that I need to hear from him.

The first tear descends down my cheek in a straight line before falling on my shoulder where he's holding the towel to my wound.

"Don't cry..." He kisses the top of my forehead holding his lips there for a moment before pulling away.

"I'm scared." There's agony in my voice that I didn't think was there. A feeling of helplessness at the situation I'm in. I feel strong arms wrap around my body holding me to him.

The gentleness of his touch has me embracing him, pulling him into me until I need to shift slightly away, his excitement making a showing.

No longer going through my heat, I don't have those intense cravings for him to be inside me. I can think. Apparently, his body still gives me such incredible sensations, but it's more manageable now. It's not so consuming the need to have his flesh against mine.

"I'm not ready for that Grey," trying to back away from his excitement.

"I wasn't offering but get used to this. Whenever you're around this is how I am, this," he presses his firmness into me, "is how it is for me to be so close to you."

He smiles, "it's true whenever I catch even a hint of your smell I get like this. My hand's been working overtime lately."

Not sure what to say to that, so I don't say anything instead I change the subject.

"About Sophie, thank you for holding Thomas back. She just kept challenging me in little ways, trying to undermine me. Her wolf thinks that I'm a threat to her pup, Thomas had to pull her off me several times while you were gone."

The Northerner's posture stiffens, and he bristles slightly, a low growl escapes his chest. I rub my hands along the muscles of his back patting down his aggression.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" He's seething, dripping with the need to act on his thoughts.

"This was an issue between her and me from almost day one, I took care of the problem, so you need to calm down. This was between us females if I had a problem with any males I would have told you."

He's smelling my hair trying to calm the beast inside him down.

"It was needed then, you had no choice but to show your strength. I'm sorry you had to do it. Sophie is a sweet female that brings Thomas great pleasure and happiness. I hope that this will be the last time, but if it's not, then I will deal with her next time...understand. I don't want the burden of her death on your shoulders."

I nod my head yes with the truth of his words, next time I don't think I would be able to control myself with the disrespect or blatant challenge to my authority.

"Is that how you felt when you whipped me." I rest my head against his chest my hands wrapped around his back drawing little circles on the fabric of his shirt.

I shiver slightly with the image of his face and how enraged he was at me when I physically challenged him in front of his pack.

"Yes, I lost control for a moment, and I'll be paying that price for the rest of my life." Regret etched deeply in his voice as his body slightly leans into me for comfort.

"I understand why you did that, I was foolish to challenge you, in front of the pack......I forgive you." With those words, I give him my absolution that he so desperately craves.

"I forgive you, Grey, I needed to tell you this, we won't work unless we move forward. I'm willing to move forward."

His hand pulls my hair back, so my eyes look into his, he doesn't say a word as his head dips down kissing me on the lips. It's slow without the hunger my heat brought to our kissing. It's soft and gentle and only lasts for a few moments before he pulls away from me.

"Thank you Meela" I sense the weight on his shoulders lift slightly with the burden he's been carrying. My forgiveness lightening his load ever so slightly.

The crinkling in my soul is starting to smooth out as I slowly let go and forgive.

"I can't believe we're having a pup," he smiles down at me.

I give a smile back to him, "me either."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 12.4K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
4.9K 101 33
PROLOGUE Mates, simple word but have a lot of meaning behind it, it says mates were to protect each other love each other care for each other and the...
225K 6.4K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.3M 70.4K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...